chapter 10

The north wind and hope went to middasoda to see if Dave had capture the penguins.

Classified: alright Eva. Where are we?

Eva: we are in... [ eva types in on her computer that shows a map of where they are.] middasoda.

Hope: middasoda?

Hope looked at the team by the word " middasoda. "

Hope: I know that place.

Eva: you do?

Hope: that was the place... I was found when I was an egg.

Short fuse: wait, wait, your saying that you was found in middasoda?

Hope: yep. And I was nearly been eaten by wolves.

The team looked at her in shock about her nearly been eaten by wolves.

Corporal: tell me your just joking?

Hope: no, I'm not. But that was after when private took me in. Anyway, we got a job to do, so let's go!

The team landed on the middasoda zoo. They walked out from the jet and started investigating the crime seen.

Classified: found anything?

Eva: no, not yet.

Classified: okay, keep searching team!

The others kept on looking and looking when suddenly, hope spotted something on the ground.

Hope: um, guys! I think I spotted something.

The team came over to hope and saw it too. A feather.

Classified: okay! Let's see if-

As classified was talking, he was cut off by hope that she has shapeshifed into a wolf.

Hope: yep! That's the bird. Bird type: owl, [ sniff. ] a snow owl, male, [ sniff ] he left here about... 3 minutes ago after the penguins got kidnapped. [ hope picks up the feather and tasting the sense. ] and he came here before the penguins are gone.

The team were surprised by her investigation. Hope looked at the team with confusion.

Hope: what?

Short fuse: h-how did you do that?

Hope: I've been doing survival lessons with my uncle's ever since I was 5 months old.

Short fuse: o-okay.

Classified: so if he was here, then he knows why Dave's going! Hope! Do you know where he is?

Hope: yep! He's gone over [ hope points at north, where the woods are. ] there!

Classified: okay, short fuses, corporal, your staying here with me with the jet. Hope, Eva, you know what to do.

Hope and Eva nodded and ran into the woods. Hope and Eva kept on running and running to find that owl.

Eva: find anything?

Hope: yeah! Come on!

Eva and hope stopped at a pine tree. Hope looked up and points at the tree.

Hope: there he is!

An owl, sleeping on the tree.

Hope: okay, how?

Eva thinked for a moment and... ' bing ' a idea came into her head.

Eva: okay, here's a plan. I am going to fly over there and push him off the tree. You have to grab him quick, before he flies off. Got it?

Hope: got it.