chapter 9

In Rio the penguins was playing football.

Penguin 1: Yeah!

The penguin kicked the ball to the other penguin, and then he kicked it and he scored.

Penguin 2: Goal!

The penguins cheered. Until they heard a whistle. They looked up and saw dave in his human form and wearing a green referee top, and pulls out a red card, leaving them confused.

Dave: Elijah, would you please take them away.

The ball then has eyes and revealed to be one of Dave's minion. The octopus jumped at them and grabbed them, the cloor slowly went down and Dave and octopus with the penguins climbed on the cloor, and the floor lift them back up the the helicopter and left. After 5 seconds, the north wind jet came and scanned.

Eva: Penguin footprints, still warm. We just missed Dave.

Classified: Blast it, he's gone.

Corporal: So many penguins! Ahhh!

Corporal started to panic that he broke his controller and starts... eating it.

Short fuse: Boss!

Hope: um what's happening to corporal?

Short fuse: He's stress-eating again!

Classified: Corporal?

Eva flies on to corporal and stroking him to calm down.

Eva: There, there.

And short fuse rubs corporal belly.

Short fuse: Rub the angry out of the tummy.

Classified: Corporal? Fo... focus.

Then... Corporal stopped and looked at classified.

Classified: We are going to save those helpless penguins, because... we are the North Wind, and no one... no one breaks the Wind.

Classified puts his paw up to his for head, and so did corporal.

Corporal: No one breaks the Wind.

He mutters while he has a controller in his mouth.

Classified: There's a good Corporal. Now, we rescued those four penguins already, didn't we? Shipped them off all cozy and snug to a Madagascar... How come there's beeping?

Eva: Sir, those penguins... They never made it to Madagascar.

Hope and classified: What?

Classified: Well, where the dickens are they?

Eva: well according to my map, they are in...

Eva and hope: Shanghai!

The north wind looked at hope with curious.

Hope: what?

Eva: you...know where they are.

Hope: well yes and no, 1. I saw the map from here. 2. The country... they are in China, and I know exact place where my family sometimes goes.

Short fuse: ...wow...

Classified: don't worry! We will find theses penguins and bring them safe.

Corporal: but... we already have a penguin in here.

Hope: oh, so you think I'm a penguin. After the whole revealing about my real family... great.

Eva: hope I know you are upset. But we need to focus on this.

Hope: well I'm sorry that I waste your time!... I'll be down on the ground, looking some clues.

Hope jumped out of her seat and opens the back door and transforms her arms into wings and flies down.

Classified: I'll talk to her.

Classified use the wire and zoomed himself down on the ground and walked towards hope that hope was looking down.

Classified: hope...listen. when your DNA found your match and revealed to be... him. I was upset too... all of us was.

Hope: then why does everyone thinks I'm a penguin?

Classified: it's because you were formed that way that's why.... Hope, I know how upset you are. But sometimes things doesn't go how things you wanted to be.

Hope lift her head up and looked at classified.

Hope: okay.

Classified nodded and they walked back to the jet.

( mean while with the penguins.)

The penguins lifted the mole hole and lift there heads out.

Skipper: Kowalski, what are our coordinates?

Kowaski: From my calculations, we've arrived in the center of Dublin, Ireland.

The penguins are in Shanghai.

Skipper: All right, soldiers, we got to blend in. Riverdance.

They did the Irish dance and jumped towards the Chinese dolls.

Skipper: No time to kiss the Blarney stone, boys. We need to find intel on Dave's location, pronto.

Skipper jumped to the cold seafood shop, he grabbed a baby squid and started slapping at it.

Skipper: All right, you! where's Dave! Give us the goods. Spit it out!  Don't make me use shillelagh!

Kowaski: Sir, that's... That's a baby squid.

The squid started crying.

Skipper: Sorry, laddie.

Skipper puts him back to the ice.

Skipper: Stranded on the Emerald Isle without a single clue. Well, so much for the luck o' the Irish.

Kowalski: Skipper, look!

Skipper turns around as they looked at the news on the t.v. about the missing penguins.

Skipper: Begorrah! Does anyone speak Gaelic?

Kowalski: No. But it looks like Dave's been busy. He's stolen penguins from Guadalajara!

Private: Madrid!

Skipper: Paris!

Suddenly Rico thought of something and spats out Dave's snow globe collection.

Kowalski: Athens!

Skipper: Bangalore!

Kowalski: Dusseldorf!

Private: Osaka!

Kowalski: Rio de Janeiro!

Private: Nairobi!

Skipper: Amsterdam!

Private: Baton Rouge!

Dave's snow globe collection.

Kowalski: It's every zoo and aquarium he got kicked out of!

Skipper: Don't tell me where he has been, tell me where he will have has been next.

And then skipper notice is the Rico is trying to spit out something.

Skipp Wait, what is it, Rico? It's a book! It's a film! It's a play! First word. Two syllables. Sounds like... Sounds like "huuh"? Sounds like "hyech!" What starts with "hyech"?

Then finally. Rico spat out the last snow globe.

Skipper: Shanghai.

Kowaski: Dave hasn't been there yet, Skipper. If we hurry, we can still stop him.

Skipper: Nice work, Rico. Pack your bagpipes, boys. It's time to blow this potato stand.

Skipper and his team got the box and inside of it and delivered to a different country.