chapter 11

( meanwhile with the penguins. )

As the penguins were delivered to a different country, the delivery man drops the box on the path and left. The penguins pops there heads out from the box, looking serious that they think they are in the right place. But not.

Skipper: Kowalski! Our we in the right place?

Kowalski: well skipper, I think we are in... France.

Skipper eyes were in shock, now realizing by the wrong place.

Skipper: and what place was we on before we got here?

Kowalski: Shanghai sir.

Private: you have got to be kidding me?

Skipper: okay, we've made a mistake and we can try again. Right?

Kowalski: but skipper. Dave must be in Shanghai by now.

Skipper: well...we can deliver ourselfs again!

Kowalski: splendid idea sir!

Skipper: good! Now we need a mail box, and a stamp. Kowalski, find a box and get it ready.

Kowalski: yes sir!

Skipper: Rico, find a stamp from the post office. And while you at it. Private go with- [ skipper turns around and notice private is gone. ] private?

Skipper started to worry of private's disappearance until he spotted him walking off from his team.

Skipper: private!

Skipper ran towards him that made private stop and turn towards him as skipper asked.

Skipper: where are you going?

Private: I'm going to find someone that could take us there and stop Dave once and for all.

Skipper: But private. We already sorted out the plan.

Private: yeah. Not properly...

Skipper: ...wha... what do you mean?

Private: ...Skipper...your plans, they are...not fixable.

Skipper: what do you mean " not fixable " ?

Private: skipper. The one thing I want for this team and the penguins is to fix things properly for them, so they won't get hurt by Dave.

Skipper: but we will fix things properly for them, I just don't get why you said that our Plan are not fixable-

Private: BECAUSE WHENEVER WE HAD A PLAN THAT YOU COME UP WITH, IT'S ENDS UP BAD!!

Skipper looked shocked by private's outburst. Kowalski and Rico didn't say anything but listen to private and skipper talk.

Skipper: what do you mean? How?!

Private:  [ private place out his flipper to list them. ] the United States gold depository, the plane escape, africa, the plane, the north wind-

Skipper: How is exactly have I done to the north wind?

Private: well if we wouldn't be in that delivery plane, Hope would've be here with us!

Skipper: That wasn't my fault!!

Private: AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!!

Then everything went scilent. Private started to tears that went down his cheek as the team looked at him with shock.

Private: I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like that everyday we have, the task, the plans, and helping the people that we are trying to protect and ends up in danger because of us like last time. And the thought in my head for couple years now, I asked myself...is it just me...or am im started to realize that my team who raised me for a long time...that i can't be in this family anymore.