chapter 22

Hope is still outside doing her flight skills on the lake, trying to glide so her wing could point up at the middle. but failed.

Hope: come on!

Hope turns around and tries again. But suddenly, fell to the water. Hope walks out from the water and sign annoyed until Eva appeared behind her.

Eva: you okay?

Hope turned around to see Eva.

Hope: yeah, I'm fine.

Eva: are you sure-

Hope: [ angry ] YESS!!!

Eva flinch in shock. Hope gasp by revealing she yelled.

Hope: I'm so sorry, Eva.

Eva: it's okay. I was just checking if you are alright. What's the matter?

Hope: nothing, I'm fine. [ hope sat down on a rock. ]

Eva: hope, talk to me? Whatever it is, let me help you!

Hope: fine, you want to know what's wrong! It's...the mission we will be finishing...

Eva looked at hope with confuse. Wondering what she mean by finishing.

Eva: finishing?

Hope: yeah. Once we stopped Dave, it's the end!

Eva: the end of what?

Hope: of this! Once we stop Dave, everything will go back to normal and we will go our separate ways to never see each other again. I don't want that! I don't wanna lose you, corporal, short fuse, and class! [ hope started to tear up. ] Everything we had with each other, I don't want to lose it all!

Eva looked at hope with shock, now knowing how she feels. Eva walk to hope to comfort her.

Eva: hope, you will never lose us. We will always be your friends no matter what.

Hope:...We're friends?

Eva: that's right, sister!

Hope smiled and hugged Eva, making Eva flinch and smiled before hugging her back.

Eva: [ smirk ] so~ you don't want to lose classified?

Hope start to blush and her heart starting racing.

Hope: [ blush ] Eva, don't think about it.

Eva: come on, admit it! You like him!

Hope: shh~ Eva, someone will hear you.

Eva: okay, if I tell you my secret, you tell me yours.

Hope: okay.

Eva: good. My secret-

Hope: you like kowaski, my uncle.

Eva blushed really red with shock that hope knows Eva secret.

Eva: I-I-

Hope: [ smirk ] just admit it.

Eva sigh in defeat.

Eva:...okay fine, yes I like him. there, you happy?

Hope: very.

Eva: now you!

Hope: okay... I sing.

Eva: we know that. What about your crush?

Hope started to warm up.

Hope: * Okay hope. Just admit it who your crush is to Eva. * I...* I can't do this! * don't have one.

Eva: oh come on. Tell me!

Hope: okay, what do you want me to say, that I have a huge crush on clas-[ gasp ] * what have I doooonnnneeeee!!!!! *

Hope quickly covers her mouth to not say a word and blush.

Eva: who? [ smirk ]

Hope: [ sigh in defeat ] I...have a huge crush...on classified...[ groan in embarrassment. ]

Eva: [ fan girl scream ] yes!!! I knew it!

Hope: [ chuckle nervously ] okay Eva, please don't tell anyone, especially classified!

Eva: I promise, hope.

Hope: good.

Eva: come on, let's go to bed.

Hope: okay.

They went back inside the base and rest.