Chapter 32

The penguins were back to normal. They opened the exterminators cart to get out.

Skipper: It worked!

Skipper and private gasp in relaxation.

Private and skipper: Hope!

They jumped out of the cart and ran pass the crowd of penguins as they were getting to the ray.

Skipper: Excuse me. Emergency. Coming through. Make a hole! Make a hole!

They made to ray, seeing hope with worry. Hope was turning into an owl, a mutant penguin, and a penguin again as an egg was forming around her.

Kowalski: [ worried ] Don't worry, a chrysalis is just forming around you. That's perfectly normal.

The egg was complete, leaving the penguins with sadness. Corporal breaks the glass and grabbed hope, placing her on the ground. They looked at the egg, Devastated and sad. Private started to have a flash back of when he took hope in.

( flashback)

Private: I promise, I will take care of you and find your family.

Hope: okay.

Private: I love you hope.

Hope smile and said.

Hope: I love you too, daddy.

( flashback ended )

Private started to tear up as his brothers comforts him.

Skipper: Hope.

Suddenly....the egg started to crack. The north wind and the penguins gasp in shock from there own eyes, then. she hatched, causing the slime to splash on the north wind and the penguins.

Private: Hope?

Hope slowly sat up. Her eyes are now changed to red, her feathers are now purple and white while she still has her scar.

( this is what hope look like now

( this is what hope look like now. )

Hope: Hello.

Skipper: Hope!

The penguins embrace hope for a hug, letting out the tears of joy from them. They finished the hug and hope looks at her family with a nervous smile.

Hope: So, how do I look?

The penguins nodded, private was about to say something but Kowalski said it.

Kowalski: your feathers are purple like it has been dyed, and your eyes are red like a vampire from twilight.

Hope: Wh-Wha...?

Private nudge Kowalski.

Kowalski: What?

Private: If there's anything we've learned on this delightful adventure, Kowalski, it's that looks don't matter. It's what you do what counts. And look at what you did.