chapter 6

While the north wind was disguising about things, hope was struggling to find the bathroom.

Hope: ah, this is so hard!, ok he said to go down the hall and turn right, I did that. But WHERE IS THE BATHROOM DOOR?!?

Hope sigh that she's give up from finding the bathroom.

Hope: I had to ask the cute wolf ( hope face palm )... why did i say cute, I almost said it and now he thinks I'm weird.

As she about to go back she saw a door that has a sign says bathroom.

Hope: ah ha, found you!

Hope walked toward the door and went inside, but what she didn't realized that the sign didn't says bathroom. It actually says battle room, the room was dark, hope couldn't see anything so she has to find a switch.

Hope: okay switch, where are you?

Hope felt a switch on her flipper and switch it on.

Hope: ha, I found yo-

Hope frozed from 5 second after she switched it on, that she has realized what she switched was a killing weapon machine for trainers. Hope was shocked until out of the ceiling was a flaming gun and shots flames.

Hope: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hope screamed and dodged the flames and ran towards that is facing in front of her from the descents. Hope tries her best dodge dangerous objects in the room while she's running, but then she had no choice to shapeshifes into a owl, cat, slime and made it out of the room and shut it quickly, but before she got out of there, she shapeshifted something without thinking, after she shapeshifes into a slime, owl and a cat. And now she shapeshifes into...

Husky wolf: hey classified!

Classified.

Hope: um...

Husky wolf: classified, it's me Doug. Are you okay?

Hope didn't respond to because she doesnt know what to do, but gave it a shot by using classified voice.

Hope/classified: um... yes, I'm okay... Doug?

Hope gave him a nervous smile.

Doug: okay, hey I was wondering if you want to come to the cafiterea to get a drink and talk like pals?, it okay if you don't want to, I understand your busy and-

Hope/classified: sure.

Doug: r- really?

Hope/classified: sure.

Doug: cool!, let's go.

And they walked to the cafeteria.

( at the cafeteria. )

Doug and hope/classified was at the cafeteria, ordering drinks, Doug has coffee and hope/classified has a latte.

Doug: wait, I thought you like tea, why a latte?

Hope/classified: well, I just thought... I could have something different.

Doug: oh, okay.

And then it went to silent, hope/classified sips her coffee and didn't say a word, until Doug broke silent.

Doug: so um... How was your day?

Hope/classified: oh um, its okay I guess, my um team and clas- I mean I are trying to stop Dr octavius brine from stealing all the penguins from all around the world.

Doug: wow, that... Is hard and awsome thing I've ever heard.

Hope/classified: yeah it is, so how was your day?