chapter 7

The printer starting printing the picture of dave,and then the alarm went off.

Eva: Incoming alert.

Classified: Put it on the screen.

Eva puts the screen on that's shows the map of the whole world. And as for hope, she sits there with shock that Dave knows her who she is... but why?

Hope: he knows me, but how?

Hope muttered in fear.

Eva: The Berlin Zoo... 15 penguins missing.

Private: Dave's kidnapping other penguins!

Corporal: doubt cute and cuddly.

Classified and skipper: We have to move! What?

Classified: Time for our A-game.

Skipper: Everybody, huddle up.

Skipper said it while classified said it. Classified runs towards the button and press it.

Classified: Corporal, ready the jet. I'm initiating North Wind Protocol Zeta.

Corporal did what he was told, he run towards the button and press it revealed that the back of walls was weapons.

Eva: 12 more penguins taken from London Zoo.

Skipper: Okay, boys and girls, this is it. The mission we've been preparing for our entire lives. We're gonna take down Dave or die trying. Kowalski, cancel our improv class!

Kowalski: Yes, sir.

Kowalski runs off.

Skipper: Rico, equipify.

Rico: Hi!

Rico did as well.

Private, do that little thing I like.

Private: really skipper?

Skipper: private.

Private sigh and did a silly face for skipper from the old times. Skipper laughs.

Skipper: It's still funny. And hope.

Hope: Yeah.

Skipper: Just... be cute for us.

And skipper walks off, except for private.

Private: Oh, and hope.

Hope: yes.

Private: you... stay put and do nothing because... your grounded.

Hope: dad, I'm an adult now, remember.

Private: I know, but your my daughter. And I know what's best for you.

Hope frowned at her dad and agreed before looking at the floor.

Hope: ok.

Private: Good, oh and hope.

Hope looks at private once more, private puts his fins onto her shoulders to look at her in the eyes.

Private: No matter what happens, I won't let Dave or anyone take you away from me and uncles. I don't know how he knows you but, I won't let him find you because, we are a family and we stick together. And hopefully we can find you family.

Hope smiled.

Hope: thanks dad.

Private: no problem, pumpkin.

And they hugged, what they didn't know is that Eva was watching and listening to there conversations, Eva now understands why hope was important to them and hidden her powers a secret, its because they want to protect her and they made her feel like that shes family. Private and hope stopped hugging as private runs off with his brothers, hope frowned wishing that she can use her powers to help them.