Chapter 14

( meanwhile with the penguins. )

After private walks off, he wonders through the city, trying to find someone to help him to get to his location. Private wonders through the ally way that he notice some cats through there.

Private: excuse me, sorry, coming through...

Private went through the broken brick wall and there were lots of cats. Private went to the bar to take a break.

Bartender: what can I get you?

Private: salt water, please.

The bar tender left to get private his salt water when private heard a voice.

Cat: so your from here?

A male cat with a brown coat and hat with a rusty voice spoke, getting private attention.

Private: well, no, I just came to find a plane.

Cat: just yourself?

Private: well, I have my brothers with me. But not with me.

Cat: what do you mean?

Private: well, me and my brother had a disagreement about his plan is not fixable, and I said some things to them, so. I left.

Cat: so, what did you say?

Private: well, It's nothing.

Cat: try me, man?

Private: I said I don't know if we are brothers.

Cat: oh!

Private: yeah, I know.

( 2 minutes later )

Private: they... follow his orders. I mean, I know I follow them, but I tried to protect my daughter. But I feel like that skipper plans is not gonna go good.

Cat: so, you think skipper plan is going to end up bad?

Private: I- I think...

Cat: you don't know that...

Private: yes I do-

Cat: NO YOU DON'T!!!

private jumped in fear by the cat yell.

Cat: he's just trying to help...

Private: ...why do you think his plan will help?

Cat: because I was just like you once.

( flashback )

Cat: I was with my team mate, we do missions together. One day, We were on a mission to rob a bank. My team discuss the plan, saying they agree with it, but I didn't. I thought the plan won't work. At night, the night to steal the bank, the plan they set up was doing well for them. But for me. I did was a mistake.

The cat went in the bank and without knowing he set the security alarm off.

Cat: when the police came, I tried to escape the building by going up the roof, but the cop grabbed me and made me fell with him. I got up and saw the cop on the floor.

( flashback ended )

Cat: I was about to leave him to make my escape.

( flashback )

Cat: but...I couldn't... because something deep inside of me feels that he needs my help. Even though it wasn't my plan.

Cat: hey. It's okay, I'm gonna get you help! You are going to be okay.