chapter 19

( meanwhile with Dave. )

Kevin: * octopus sound * ( here you go, dave. Here's Your green tea. )

Kevin gave Dave his green tea as they sat down on chairs.

Dave: thanks...

Kevin looked at Dave's face, sad and guilty about his past.

Kevin: * octopus sound * ( Dave... [ placing his tenticle on Dave's shoulder. ] it's okay. )

Dave: how...that the fact I threw hope away for 7 year. how that okay!...you know, when I saw her for the last 7 years, when private said her name. I felt like I recognized her by that name. When I got her DNA and found out who she is, i-I thought I wanted to undo what I did...But i just...didn't. She has every right to be mad at me...

Dave walked to his computer and clicked on his files, revealing to be pictures of Dave and creation hope.

Dave: [ sigh ] When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful

( flashback )

Dave and creation hope started playing every day.

Every hour we spent together
Lives within my heart

( time skip )

Dave was with creation hope while sleeping when he woke up from his nightmare, and started crying.

And when I was sad
She was there to dry my tears
And when she was happy, so was I
When she loved me

( time skip )

Creation hope was happy and smiling, hearing dave's stories about his skill he use to do then he was in the zoo.

Through the summer and the fall
We had each other, that was all
Just she and I together
Like it was meant to be

( time skip )

At night, Creation hope was flouting in her tube, alone and sad when Dave came in to comfort her.

And when she was lonely
I was there to comfort her
And I knew that she loved me

( time skip )

After Hope was gone, it was just Dave and the octopuses.

So the years went by
I stayed the same
But she began to drift away
I was left alone

Still I waited for the day
When i'd say
I will always love you

( 3 years later )

Lonely and forgotten

Dave was on his computer to do his work.

Never thought she'd look my way

Dave clicked on his files and saw creation hope, smiling on her face and hugged dave's tentacle.

But she smiled at me and held me
Just like she used to do

Dave slowly smiled and turned to a frown of sadness.

Like she loved me
When she loved me

( flashback ended )

Dave looked at his memories of him and hope. Felt guilty and sad.

When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful
Every hour we spent together
Lives within my heart
When she loved me

Kevin went to Dave to comfort him, seeing Dave with sad and sorrow.

Dave: I-I could've done something, if I go back in time and change, I would've kept her. But I guess I ...didn't.

Kevin: * octopus sound * ( ...Dave...we will get her back. If you want to stop this revenge plan, we'll stop. )

Dave: no...carry on the plan. Just do me one thing...if you do find her, bring her home safe.

Kevin nodded and left, leaving Dave alone. He looked at his photos of him and hope, and smiled.

Dave: don't worry... I'm going to bring you back home, hope...I promise...