Chapter 29

The plan is set. The octopuses are on the dock when they notice the penguins are wearing german Oktoberfest men outfit. While skipper is hold the accordion.

Skipper: We take this shame to our graves.

Kowalski: Agreed.

Skipper started playing the accordion while Kowalski and Rico starts to dances, getting the octopuses attention. The one octopus starting to clap to the beat, while watching. The octopus next to him slapped across the head and the other octopus did the same.

Octopuses: Hey!

They follow the penguins while singing and went up the stairs, while the north wind are hiding next to the stairs wearing there armor.

Classified: Time?

Eva: 2200 hours.

Classified: Time to take down Dave.

They went on the dock and walk to Dave's submarine. They exploded the tunnel and drop down to go inside. They broke the 1st door, they melted the 2nd door, and laser the walls to go in Dave's office. Classified punched the octopus while looking at Dave.

Classified: David the octopus, show me your tentacles.

Dave turns his spin chair around with his tentacles up.

Classified: All of them.

Dave raise one tentacle up with a juice box and took a sips when suddenly, the octopuses jumps out from the ceiling and tackled the north wind to the ground.

( meanwhile with the penguins. )

The octopuses went to the jungle and notice the penguins are missing. The octopus order them to split up to go search the area to find them. After they're gone, the penguins went down by using the accordion and put them on the ground.

Kowalski: We lost them, Skipper.

Skipper: Not a moment too soon. These hosen are riding up my bundesliga.

They took off the outfits and watch the submarine, waiting for the north wind to get hope, the penguins and Dave.

Skipper: All right, boys, grab your coconuts and hold 'em tight. Classified should be walking away from a huge explosion with hope on his shoulder in three... two... Give 'em a welcome home, Rico!

Rico spat out firework to the sky.

Skipper: Woo-hoo! Yeah! In your face, Dave!

Kowalski: hope is back!

Private: Welcome home, hope!

As they calmed down, they notice nothing happening to the submarine.

Kowalski: Sir, the sub didn't explode, and... I fear the... fireworks may have been a tactical mistake.

Suddenly, the octopuses came out from on top, and tackled them. The octopuses brought the penguins to dave's submarine and throw them in the cage. The penguins looked at the back and notice the north wind are in cages and being pushed by octopus.

Short Fuse: Stay calm! Do not panic! We will still win! Be full of love! Don't hate! Follow your dreams! Love yourself! Love other people! Pick and choose your battles in life! Don't let anyone tell you what to do! Ignore the haters! Love the one you're with! Love the one you're with!

Kowalski: Eva! [ Eva looks at Kowalski with no emotion. ]  I know.

The octopus came up to the octopus who was pushing the north wind, and told him to let the north wind join the penguins. He push the them back and went to the floor. They pushed the button and went down to meet Dave.