Chapter 44

Adalyn

A large huff escaped past my lips as I searched through my dresses trying to find one that would make me look like a good Alpha female.

I know most of the pack members have already seen me but I wanted to make a good formal impression.

I sighed as I pulled out a black lace dress and I began to strip as I put it on. I looked in the mirror and smiled as I took in the dress. It had a very deep v cut and a small slit in the side that showed my leg.

"Roman can you zip up my dress?" I asked calling out to him.

He replied with a soft yeah as he made his way into our walk in closet. He stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes drank up my appearance, landing on the deep v in the front of the dress.

"Oh no mamas, no way. You can't wear that." He said taking a step forward as I turned to face him with a frown on my face.

"But I like this one." I pouted looking up into his darkening eyes.

He reached forward and I let out a soft giggle as he pushed my boobs further into the dress attempting to close the V cut by pulling the front ends together.

"This shows way too much skin, places that only my eyes should see." He lightly growled.

I scowled at him as I turned around and crossed my arms waiting for him to zip it up.

"I'm waiting Roman." I hummed.

"Well you're going to be waiting a while." He smugly said with a hint of amusement.

I huffed out a breath and turned around to face him once again.

"Please." I pleaded, stepping forward until I was close enough to place my hands on his chest, stepping on my tippy toes as I tried to get closer to his face.

"Adalyn." He warned reaching down and placing his hands on my hips.

"If you let me wear it, I'll let you take it off me tonight." I whispered, leaning up to his ear as I left a small kiss on the skin right below it.

"Very tempting." He mumbled as his hands slowly shifted so that they were sitting on my butt, gently groping the skin in his palms.

"Please Alpha." I seductively whispered as I trailed my finger from his collarbone down to his chest.

He let out a loud groan as he closed his eyes. I looked up at him with a hopeful smile as he opened up his beautiful eyes again, rolling them before he nodded his head.

"Fine, but if any male looks at you in any way then we are coming straight back up here, got it?" He compromised looking down at me with raised eyebrows.

"Got it!" I smiled leaning up and gently placing my lips on his as they molded together.

I pulled away and turned around so that he could zip up my dress. I gently closed my eyes at the feeling of his warm hands dancing along the skin of my back as they made their way to the zipper. He swiftly pulled it up and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on the back of my neck as I let out a shaky breath.

"Don't forget what you promised me tonight." He mumbled causing me to go weak in the knees.

Without another word he walked out of the closet, his footsteps echoing through the room as he returned to the bathroom.

I took a deep breath and followed him to the bathroom, walking in and beginning the small process of doing my makeup. I finished it fairly quickly as I only used a tiny bit of foundation, mascara, eyeliner and powder, applying a tinted chapstick to my lips.