Chapter 17

Adalyn

I almost cried out of happiness as I turned around and buried myself in his chest, wrapping my arms around his torso and breathing in his comforting scent.

"I told you I would see you again, didn't I?" He asked. I nodded my head and looked up at him, wrapping my hands around his neck and slamming his lips on to mine.

His hands snaked down to my butt as he squeezed it tightly in his palms, his tongue slipping into my mouth.

A loud cough caused us to separate as I looked past Roman and saw three other people. My cheeks flushed bright red and I buried my face into his chest. His chest vibrated against me as he chuckled.

"It's okay baby." He whispered in my ear.

He cupped my chin and made me look up at him one more time before he gently kissed my lips again.

He grabbed on to my hand and led me to the car that the three other people were standing in front of.

"Addy, this is my Beta Rene, and two of my other warrior wolves, Anna and Derick." I waved at them and they all bowed their head in submission to me.

He turned towards Mark and Berlin, nodding his head at them.

"Thank you." He said. He looked down at me and smiled before he grabbed my hand and brought me to the back of another SUV.

Rene and Berlin got in the front while the rest of the wolf's got in the other car.

Roman pulled me close to him as he gently moved his head into the crevice of my neck, kissing the sensitive skin.

I gasped out and immediately reached over to grip his hand as the heat began to consume my body once again.

"Roman, Roman." I cried out.

"Oh shit, you've got to be kidding me." He mumbled. I shut my eyes tightly and leaned into his touch.

"Rene stop, you have to get out of the car, let me drive and get Anna from the other car. You won't be able to control yourself." Berlin said. Rene pulled over and quickly got out of the car shutting the door behind him.

I screamed as someone pounded on the window of the door closest to me and Roman grabbed onto my hips pulling me into his lap as he growled.

I looked out the window and watched as Derick tried to open the car door.

Anna quickly got into the drivers seat and locked all the doors, taking off and not giving them anymore time to break the car windows.

"What's happening." I whispered as I tried to cool myself off.

"You're in heat again. But this time it's way worse. It's to the point where you will begin to attract all unmated males until your heat goes away." He said spreading my thighs, placing his large palm over my clothed heat.

He lifted me up for one brief moment as he took off his top.

"Get me out of this sweatshirt I feel like I'm suffocating." I cried out clawing at the sweatshirt. I had sweat running all along my face and body as it felt like it was 100 degrees.

He didn't waste another moment as he ripped through the sweatshirt and tore it off of me, leaving me naked and exposed from the waist up.

He turned me around so I was facing him with my thighs on either side of his body.

I pressed myself up against his chest as I buried my face into the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around me cooling me off as I let out a sigh of relief.