Chapter 18

Adalyn

He hovered over me, admiring me for a while before he looked down at where we were connected.

"I'm kind of scared to pull out. So much cum is going to be rushing down your thighs." He groaned.

My eyes widened as I could feel him begin to grow hard again inside of me.

"Roman." I warned. He just smirked at me and slowly began to move his hips.

"Now that I've fucked you, let me make love to you." He mumbled looking down at me.

I softly smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him down closer to me.

He left small hot kisses against the skin of my neck, slowly making his way down to my collar bone where he sucked at my fresh mark causing me to lose my breath.

He continued to lap at the skin and gently suck it, causing me to begin to rock my hips into his moving ones.

Every time he pushed in I would rock down, making him go impossibly further inside of me.

"I love you so much." He said each word between each kiss as he worked his was back up my neck until he got to the skin underneath my jaw.

I gently moaned out, my nails scratching down his back.

"I love you too." I smiled, guiding his lips to mine.

He sped up his hips a tiny bit so that he had a nice rhythm going. I continued to moan out his name, each thrust sending pulses and shocks throughout my body. I never knew a person could make you feel this good.

"Roman." I cried out as my second climax of the night hit me like a train. I felt wave after wave of pleasure roll through my body while he continued to rock into me.

"I'll never get tired of watching you cum." He groaned. I smiled as I panted lightly for air.

He leaned down and softly pressed his lips against mine, molding them together. He slipped his tongue inside and I allowed him to explore my mouth as I playfully played with his tongue.

His hips stilled in me one last and he groaned against my lips, once again pumping me full of his hot seed.

He separated and panted for air, gently pulling himself out of me. I gasped lightly as I felt a flood of his seed leave my opening. I looked between us and I couldn't believe it, sitting between my legs was a pool of his cum mixed with my juices. It ran all along my thighs and my folds where it then dropped down on to the bed.

"I'm not gonna lie, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen." He said smiling cheekily. There was a hint of amusement in his eyes while he watched my cheeks flush bright red.

"Come on let's take a shower." He whispered reaching for me.

"Nooo I can't move." I whined. It physically hurt to move any one of my body parts. I think he broke me.

He chuckled and leaned down grabbing my body in his arms.

"How about we take a hot bath and I give you a massage?" He asked tilting his eyebrows. I pondered it for a minute before I responded.

"As long as you carry me to the bath tub." I smiled.

"Deal." He replied. He gently smirked at me as he lifted me up and into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me to bathroom.

"How are you not tired?" I asked while yawning.

"Well love, I am a werewolf. I replenish fast." He winked.

"Oh god..." I mumbled. I knew what that meant.

He set me down on the side of the bath as he reached over and turned in the faucet running the hot water.

I watched as the tub filled up and he looked down at me, gently moving a piece of my hair out of my face and behind my ear, admiring me.

He gently helped me in to the bathtub and I swear I almost moaned out as the hot water enveloped me. I moved forward so that Roman could get in behind me. He pulled me to his chest and I leaned my head back so that it was in the crevice of his neck.

His hands came to rest on my stomach as he ran his thumb in small circles on my skin. I sighed and closed my eyes but they quickly reopened as my heart rate sped up.

"Roman, you came inside of me." I said panicked.

I turned around and faced him, my eyes wide as saucers. His lips turned up into a smirk as he lightly chuckled.

"Roman this isn't funny!" I cried out. I couldn't help but laugh as he gave me a cheesy grin.

"Don't worry Addy, you won't become pregnant the first time we mate. Plus we would need to have sex during a certain part of the month in order for my seed to take." He hummed, grabbing my hips and pulling me to him.

The water swooshed around us, threatening to tip over and spill on the marble floor.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed as I laid my head down on his shoulder. He leaned down gently kissing my forehead before his hands moved to my upper back, pushing against the tense muscles. I sighed and gently kissed his neck, his hands moving down my back while he massaged the soft skin.

"You're so beautiful Adalyn." He hummed.

I couldn't help the tingle that went down my spine upon hearing his words of endearment. I curled myself up closer to him, his hands slowly reaching my butt as he gently massaged it.

I hummed in satisfaction and let my body further relax against him. He was my home. He was the beginning of the rest of my life.

And I couldn't wait for the years to come.