chapter 25

Adalyn

After we cleaned each other up we returned hand in hand to the dining room. Instead of going and sitting across from me with Evelyn he pulled a second chair up to the end of the table and held it out for me to sit down on.

I thanked him as he pushed my chair in then sat down next to me, possessively placing his hand on my inner thigh, shocks of electricity danced around my skin.

"Have fun?" Evelyn asked with a fake smile on her face and a glass of wine in her hand.

"You know what I did, thank you so much for asking." I replied smiling.

Our plates were already filled with food and as soon as Roman took a bite of his, the rest of the pack began eating and talking amongst themselves.

"So I hear you're from the city, would that make you a human Adalyn?" Evelyn asked taking a sip from her glass.

"Yep." I murmured taking a bite of my food.

She let out a small laugh as she took another sip from her glass, finishing it before pouring herself some more.

"Well I hear that humans aren't that good in bed." She laughed looking at me while tilting her head.

"Oh are you speaking from personal experience from when you were a human? And if you couldn't tell I was the one that caused Roman to become a moaning mess and I'm sure that's more than you'll ever be able to say." I smiled politely back.

I looked up at Roman and noticed that he tried to contain his smile by taking a sip of his water.

"How funny." She said rolling her eyes.

"But I mean, it's very- what's the word? Ah inconvenient to have a human mate." She hummed taking a bite of her food.

I hummed and continued eating as Roman gently squeezed my thigh. I could tell my words from earlier affected him as I looked down and saw him sporting a semi, it was so easy to turn this man on. He had a dam full of hormones waiting to flow into his lower regions and they would every time I did something to his delight. I smiled to myself and gently placed my hand on his that was in my lap.

I watched as Evelyn excused herself and left the room. Thank god, I couldn't stand staring at her anymore and pretend that I was listening to what she was saying.

Now back to business.

I began pushing on his hand so that it continued to move up my dress until it disappeared underneath it. His fingers gently danced along my lace panties and I let out a sigh, sitting back and enjoying the feeling.

His middle finger dipped underneath the lace fabric of my underwear as he slipped it inside of my core, curling it up against my sensitive wall. My back arched forward and I had to stuff my mouth with food in order to prevent myself from moaning out.

My hand gripped his tightly and I could see him smirking from the corner of my eye when he slipped another finger inside, scissoring me.

I took in a sharp breath, gently rocking my hips against his fingers but disappointment filled me when he pulled his fingers out, discreetly sticking them in his mouth and sucking my juices off of them.

I could see he was smirking while talking to Rene and I smiled to myself as I once again 'accidentally' knocked my napkin off the table.

"Excuse me, let me get that." I whispered, sinking down to my knees and underneath the table.

I smirked to myself as I crawled between Roman's legs and pushed his thighs apart so I could sit comfortably between them.

He looked down at me with furrowed brows but I just placed my finger on my lips telling him to be quiet as I reached a hand up and began undoing his belt.

He got the memo and scooted his chair further underneath the table so that I could get better access to his goods without the whole pack watching me.

I slowly unzipped his jeans and then reached in, gently fondling that smooth velvety skin of his member. It was hot and pulsating in my hand as I took it out. He was already spilling mass amounts of precum and I smiled to myself as I leaned forward and swiped the tip with my tongue collecting all the precum in my mouth.

I could see him grip the side of his chair for dear life as I snickered to myself.

This was going to be fun.

I leaned forward and placed my wet tongue on his hot tip as I swirled it around like I was licking a lollipop before I enclosed my lips around it, gently sucking. His hand moved from the side of the chair to my head where he tangled his fingers in my hair. From the corner of my eye I could see Evelyn's chair be pulled out as she sat back down.

I didn't give her anymore of my attention as I got back to the job at hand. I gently moaned against him, sending the vibrations straight to his cock.
He gripped my hair harder as I popped him out of my mouth, licking a strip down his member until I got to his balls.

I leaned forward and gently kissed them before I took one in my mouth, sucking on the sensitive skin. I switched and did the same thing to the other one before leaving sloppy kisses up the side of his length.

I got to the tip and gently spit on it allowing it to drip down the sides before I wrapped my lips around him, pushing him further into my mouth till he hit the back of my throat. I placed my hands on his thighs and kept going until I bottomed him out. I gently sucked before pulling away and jacking him off a little with my hand.

I wrapped my lips around him once again, going down all the way and back out. I kept this rhythm going and I added my hand to the bottom of his length and squeezed.

He tried to rock his hips up into my mouth but I kept his hips pushed down.

I'm gonna cum. He mind linked.

Cum for me baby. I moaned.

I continued to work his length in my mouth and I felt him tense before spurt after spurt of warm cum ran down my throat. I grimaced and pulled away swallowing it before I went back down and cleaned him with my tongue. I gave him one last kiss on his head before I tucked him back into his jeans.

I scooted out from his legs and grabbed on to my napkin that I had dropped early, gently wiping my face and making sure I looked okay.

I crawled out from under the table and sat back down in my chair. I could see that Evelyn looked from me to Roman and connected the dots.

"Hmm so that's why you weren't listening to anything I said." Rene smirked looking at both of us.

My cheeks blushed red but Roman placed his hand on my thigh once again, easing my embarrassment.

The rest of dinner was uneventful besides from a few of Roman's attempts to slide his fingers into my underwear, but I blocked him every time giving him a little glare to which he just pouted his lips at me.

It turns out that Evelyn would be staying the night until she was able to leave tomorrow.

But that's when it hit me.

She was sent by Monara.