Chapter 33

Adalyn

After I retrieved my underwear from off of the floor, I curled up in a ball underneath the sheets. My body was freezing cold from the draft that blew through the open windows but I was too scared to get up and close it.

I kept tossing and turning feeling as though someone was constantly watching me. I huffed and stared up at the ceiling. I scrunched my eyebrows as a wave of nauseousness hit me and I shot up running to the bathroom where I puked my guts out. I barely made it to the toilet and I was thankful I did.

I stood up after flushing the toilet and turned on the sink, running the water through my mouth before I spit it out and returned to bed.

I carefully tiptoed and my feet were freezing cold against the cold stone floors. I rushed into the bed and covered myself with the comforter, curling up into a small ball.

I closed my eyes and imagined Roman's vision and a soft sigh escaped my lips as my vision was filled with his. He was sat at his desk in our room a piece of paper in front of him as he read it over

I was caught off guard as a deep moan left past his lips. He moved the paper out of the way, tossing it on his desk and looking down. My heart dropped into my stomach as I watched Evelyn sitting on her knees in between his legs.

I let out a choked sob and blocked out his vision.

I turned on to my other side and let out a deep sigh closing my eyes and willing myself to sleep. My breathing steadied out as I fell into a deep sleep.

-

"Adalyn." A small voice said. I groaned and turned the opposite direction, cuddling further into the bed.

"Adalyn!" The voice said again as they placed a hand on my shoulder and gently shook my body awake.

"Okay, I'm up." I groaned sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

I looked up and it was the same girl that helped me yesterday. In her hands she held a pile of what looked to be my clothes as she walked over and placed them on the end of the bed.

"Father Monara had me go to your parents house and get you some clothes. He asks that you get dressed in the next ten minutes and he will come to get you." She didn't say another word after that as she made her way to the door gently opening it before closing it softly behind her.

I gently rolled my eyes and got up with a deep sigh, walking over to the clothes at the end of the bed. I furrowed my eyebrows as I went through them. They were all mostly dresses that I didn't wear that much because they were all short, barely covering my butt with thin straps at the top. I eventually decided on one of my plain white dresses that would end up hugging my body. As much as I didn't want to wear something that hugged my body I knew that it was my only option.

I pulled my top over my head and yelped out as the door opened when my breasts were out in the open. I quickly covered my chest with my dress and Monara popped his head in. He studied me before he chuckled.

"Sorry about that." He said with a smug smile. His eyes lingered on my body before he closed the door, leaving me alone once again.

I scoffed and quickly pulled my pants off before I threw my dress on. I pulled on the bottom of it trying to cover as much skin as possible. Doing that only caused my boobs to pop out from the top and I whined, trying to find a middle ground.

The door opened once again and Monara stood in the doorway looking at me. His eyes roamed my body and I cleared my throat harshly, glaring at him.

"Come on, we have things to do." He murmured, turning around and walking down the hallway.

I quickly left the room and followed behind him as fast as my little legs would permit me. We went down the now familiar hallway and ended up in the dining room where he pulled out a chair for me. I thanked him quietly and sat down.