Chapter 26

Adalyn

I made sure that I kept my distance from Evelyn as I kept myself and Roman away from her. After dinner, Berlin agreed to show her where the other pack house is where they have spare guest rooms for her to stay in since the only people that slept in this house was Roman and I.

After cleaning up from dinner she said goodbye and left. And soon enough it was just Roman and I in the house, alone.

I began walking upstairs but then halfway through I stopped and groaned, reaching down and pulling off my heels. My feet were killing me as lately everything in my body has ached. Probably from all of Roman and I's special activities.

"You okay baby?" Roman asked, coming up the stairs behind me.

"Yeah my feet just hurt." I whined turning around and facing him.

He chuckled and stopped on the same step as me and turned towards me, grabbing my waist and lifting me up so I was in his arms.

"Thank you." I whispered leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"No, thank you for what you did under the table." He smirked leaning down and kissing me.

I laughed and buried my face in his neck from embarrassment.

"I knew you would be good at it with those plump lips but my imagination never compared to the real thing." He chuckled.

"Roman." I whined, smiling.

He continued to hold me in his arms until we got to our bed where he plopped me down on the bed.

"Come here. Let me unzip you." He said with a smug smile planted on his ruby lips.

I stood up and shook my head no, gently making a tsk tsk sound with my tongue.

"Lay down Roman." I ordered walking around to the front of the bed where he stood.

He smirked at me as he leaned back and plopped on the bed, watching my every move.

I closed my eyes and gently began swaying my hips back and forth, running my hands through my hair before I reached behind me and began undoing the zipper to my dress.

I opened my eyes and watched as his eyes were glued to my body, his hand gently palming the front of his pants.

"Nu-uh Roman, no touching or I stop." I said putting my hands down by my side.

He furrowed his eyebrows looking up into my eyes and gently pleading. I shook my head no and he sighed like a toddler, placing his hands by his sides.

"Good boy." I cooed, gently gigging. He glared at me but it quickly stopped when I turned around and swayed my hips again, pulling the zipper of my dress down farther until it fell down my body and pooled at my feet.

I could hear his breath catch in his throat as I bent down, giving him a view of my ass as I stepped out of the dress and picked it up. He growled gently as he tried hard to contain himself.

"You're being so good Roman." I smirked turning around. His eyes raked my body as they hooded over with lust.

My eyes trailed his body as I reached up and played with the strap of my bra, teasing him.

His dark hair was a disheveled mess as he kept running his hand through it trying to calm his growing desires.

I bit my lip and smiled, gently getting on the bed before I crawled up it and then up his body until I was hovering over him.

"Don't touch me Roman or this all ends." I whispered leaning forward so I could gently nip at his ear.

His breathing increased as I scooted down his body until I was able to sit on his waist. I looked him in the eye before I grabbed the hem of his white shirt and began to tear his shirt in half until it was able to slide off of his beautiful body.