Chapter 22

Adalyn

"Addy!" Roman's voice startled me as I turned around and watched him standing in the doorway of the house looking at me questioningly.

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts." I laughed nervously, walking towards him.

"You okay?" He asked. His eyes wandered to the envelope in my hand and he scrunched his eyebrows.

"What's that?" He stepped forward and I internally panicked a little. I didn't want him to see what was in the envelope.

I didn't even know what was in it but I know that it wasn't good. If he even thought it was from Monara he would go berserk and I would be scared that he would lose control of his wolf and run to the city like in his past.

I wasn't scared of his wolf or the 'monster' he believed he was. I was scared he would do something he would regret.

"Nothing." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Adalyn." He warned narrowing his eyes.

"It's just a letter this woman wrote my parents. About my father's affair, I-I've just been thinking a lot about it is all." I lied looking down while biting my lip.

He nodded his head as his eyes softened, still looking at me like he knew I was hiding something.

"Well food's ready so come on baby. We can go explore later." He smiled reaching his arm out to me.

I smiled and got closer allowing him to wrap his arm around me, leading me into the kitchen where I could smell the breakfast.

"Oh my god Roman, it smells amazing." I moaned. It smelt like heaven on a plate and I sat down on the bar stool and he placed a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me, pulling out the bar stool next to me and taking a seat with a plate in his hand.

"I have to go to a meeting in an hour with the council. You can stay here I can have Anna or Berlin come over to keep you company if you'd like?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I'll think about it. I may just want alone time but I can always mind link them if I get bored." I laughed taking a bite of the pancakes.

I almost moaned out at the heavenly taste. They tasted better then they smelled and that was a hard game to beat.

"Roman where did you learn to make these, they're delicious." I closed my eyes and chewed on the pancakes, committing the taste to memory.

"Well I've been alive for a few years, it's given me time to perfect my recipe." He winked, taking a bite out of his pancakes.

Breakfast went by pretty fast as I didn't talk much and just focused on shoving the heavenly food in my mouth. If this was only Roman's pancakes, I was going to have to ask him to cook me a five course meal. It was a good thing he knew how to cook because I didn't know the first thing.

After I finished my plate I looked over to see Roman just staring at me with a smile on his face. I blushed gently and stood up taking both of our plates to the sink where I began to wash them.

A smile grew of my face as I felt arms wrap around my waist, capturing me in his embrace.

"Thank you, but we have people for that baby." He whispered in my ear.

"It's okay it makes me feel a bit normal, like I don't live in a house full of werewolves." I joked. He chuckled as his chest vibrated against my back.

My breath got caught in my throat when I felt his hand move underneath my skirt and up my inner thigh.

I dropped the dish in the sink when his finger slowly traced over my panties as his other hand hiked up my skirt so he could see my butt. I could feel my heart rate pick up, well both of my heart rates, as he cupped my heat, leaning on me so I was pushed into the counter.

"Wanna do a quickie before I have to go?" He hummed, gently chuckling as he leaned down and attached his lips to my neck making my knees tremble and almost buck.

I nodded my head and let out a sigh of relief as I heard the familiar sound of the zipper on his jeans. He placed his hand on my back pushing me so I was bent over the counter, my ass directly pointed at him ready for whatever he had to offer.

He grunted as he pulled my underwear to the side and gently traced my opening with his tip.

"Roman." I moaned backing myself up on to him. He hissed as he sunk deeper inside of me, pushing his hips forward until they hit mine.

He snapped his hips out leaving nothing but the tip before he slammed back inside causing me to drop my head and grip on to the counter until my knuckles turned white. I gasped out as his hand came down and spanked my bare butt causing me to bite on to my lip.

He kept a smooth rhythm of rocking into me and I continued to cry out and moan his name. His large palms gripped on to my hips tightly, sure to leave bruises. He used his grip to help rock me back into him as he pushed in.

We both knew anyone could walk in the door to the kitchen, but that just encouraged us more.

I moaned out his name, reaching my hand back and around his neck, pulling his chest to my body.

It wasn't long before we both came and sat there panting, his body resting in the curves of mine.

"Fuck, that will never get old." He chuckled leaning down and gently kissing my neck.

I laughed and turned around wrapping my arms around his neck so he could place his lips on mine.

I whined out as I could feel his release dribbling down my thigh.

"Roman." I whined separating us so I could look down. And true to what I had thought his cum was dripping down my thigh and on to the shiny marble floor.

"Oops." He shrugged looking at me with a smug smile.

I rolled my eyes and handed him a towel to which he got down on his knees, wiping up the floor before moving up to my thigh where he separated my legs and cleaned my core until it was all gone.

"There you go, all better." He smiled, moving closer to me.

He placed his hand underneath my chin and tilted my head up where he leaned down and placed his plump lips on to mine. I sighed against his lips as he pushed his tongue through my lips gently allowing it to massage mine.

His chest tumbled as he growled, pushing me gently against the counter where he reached behind me and gripped on to my butt.

He groaned as he separated, looking down at his watch and rolling his eyes.

"I got to go to this stupid meeting baby. I promise I'll get back as soon as I can." He said gently kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I whispered, leaning forward and connecting our lips one last time.

"Do you need me to walk you back to our room or do you got it?" He asked looking down at me.

"I'm good I think." I smiled.

He nodded his head and grabbed on to my hand pulling me out of the kitchen and into the dining room. There was a group of people sitting at the table and they all looked at us giving us a knowing look.

Oh my god, what a great first impression.