Chapter 40

Adalyn

I furrowed my eyebrows at Roman in a questioning manor as he walked us towards the bathroom, setting me down on the cold marble counter top.

"Roman, I-"

"Shh." He replied cutting me off.

I could tell his wolf was mostly at his surface and he looked at me, gently unzipping my dress before pulling me off the counter so I could step out of it. It dropped to my ankles and I looked up at him as he began to pull down my underwear leaving me completely nude.

His chest was continuing to rise and fall fast as I placed my hand on his warm chest, looking up at him with soft eyes.

"It's okay Roman." I whispered.

"No it's not Addy. You don't understand how upset my wolf and I are. I need to just hold you- or fuck I don't know but he's going to go fucking ballistic. He's pacing in my head and the longer he does that the more he's going to want Monara's blood." He growled looking down at the floor as his canines extended past his lips.

His eyes were no longer their stormy blue, now they were a cloudy almost murky steel color, covered with splotches of black as his wolf was about to take over full control.

"Take it out on me Roman." I whispered, reaching forward and pulling on the loop of his jeans. His head snapped up, his dark eyes meeting mine before he sharply shook his head no.

"No Adalyn. I will hurt you and our pups." He murmured his hands landing on my waist.

"I can handle it Roman. My body was made for you and all that you can give. So fucking give it to me. I command you to, Alpha." I lightly growled leaning forward so I could whisper in his ear.

He let out a low, almost feral, growl that sounded mixed with a moan as he leaned forward and placed his forehead against mine.

"I can take it Roman." I whispered, reassuring him that it was okay.

"Turn around." He growled backing away from me as his eyes ran over my body, a hunger taking over him.

I did as he said and turned around until my palms were pressed against the cold counter as I looked in the mirror before I turned my head to look him in the eyes. The cross necklace sat on the counter and I smirked as I picked it up, clipping it around my neck before looking back at Roman again.

"Show him who I belong too." I whispered.

He closed his eyes and groaned out loudly and when he opened his eyes again they were fully dark, almost pitch black as he took a step towards me and placed his hands on my hips, pressing himself against me.

I could feel his obvious erection and I moaned out as he rubbed his bulge against my core. His hands moving to my breasts to cup both of them in his hands.

I reached my hands back and undid the button to his jeans, once again palming him through the thin fabric as he let out small feral grunts in approval.

His right hand left my breast as it moved down to his boxers where he pulled himself out, moving so he could tease me with his tip.

"Roman." I moaned leaning my head back to show him my neck in submission.

He leaned forward until his chest was touching my back so that he could kiss my neck as he harshly sucked on it, biting on the delicate flesh causing me to cry out.

I gasped out as he nibbled on his mark and I pushed my hips back sharply in an attempt to get him to stop teasing me. He gently tsked and continued to run his tip through my folds, stopping at the sensitive bundle of nerves at the top as he pushed down on them causing my mouth to drop open as a quiet moan escaped.

"What do you want little mate?" He smugly asked, gently squeezing my breasts in his left hand.

"I need you, please." I cried out squeezing my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes Adalyn." He grunted.

My eyes opened and I stared at him through the mirror as his eyes intently watched mine.

"Who do you belong too?" He asked in a low growl.

"You, only you." I gasped as he began to gently push his tip in but I let out a whine when he stopped.

"Look at you, begging for me. Can anybody else do this to you? Huh?" He asked placing his lips on my shoulder as he left harsh love bites.

"No, only you Roman." I moaned begging him with my eyes.

With that he rammed himself inside of me and I let out a loud moan as his hips began to furiously rock into me, my loud moans filling the air as he growled lightly in my ear. He continued to rock into me hard as the sound of skin on skin rang through the room, my moans following behind it.

"Who makes you feel like this baby?" He growled in my ear, gently nipping on my skin as his hand moved up and gently gripped my neck.

"Y-you." I cried out, not even sure if my words were eligible.

Every time he entered me he hit me in a sensitive spot that sent shocks throughout my whole body, starting in my tummy and branching out to my toes, making them curl.

He suddenly stopped and I looked at him with wide eyes as he grabbed my left leg and brought it so it was on top of the counter before he entered me again. I gripped his hand tightly as he rocked into me and in this new position he pushed into me so much farther as I squeezed him tightly.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good." He moaned as he leaned down and sucked on his mark causing me to gasp out and warm shocks flowed through my veins making me weak in the legs.

"No man will ever fuck you like I do. If anyone wants to fuck you they have to go through me." He growled viciously.

He wrapped his arm tightly around my waist, keeping my body held up as I felt weak in the knees, my thighs beginning to tremble.

"Roman, I-I'm going-" I couldn't even finish the sentence as my mind turned to mush as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, leaning my head back until it rested against his shoulder.

I felt everything in my body snap as wave after wave of sensitive pleasure rolled through my body, my walls squeezing him as he let out a deep feral moan, continuing to rock his hips into mine as I rode through my high.

Just as I was coming down I heard the hottest moan leave Roman's lips as it tumbled through his chest and flowed out past his lips. His hips stalled in me as he gripped me tightly in his arms, waves of pleasure hitting him as he came inside of me.

He reached forward and tugged at the cross necklace until the chain snapped, throwing it across the room as it landed on the floor with a loud clink.

I stared at him through the mirror as his eyes lightened slightly. A thin layer of sweat covered our bodies as we sat there panting, trying to catch our breath. His hand ventured to my left leg as he gently helped me place it on the floor.

He had to keep a strong arm tightened around me in order to keep me up. My legs felt like jello as my thighs continued to shake, my whole body sore as if I ran a marathon.

"Come on love, let's take a shower." He sighed, lifting me up in his arms as he walked over to our large shower, turning on the water and waiting till it got warm.

He stepped in the shower and gently placed me on my feet, still holding on tightly to me. I looked up into his eyes and noticed that more of his beautiful crystal blue was peaking through the dark stormy steel.

His hand gently cupped my cheek as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thank you." He murmured.