Deleted Scenes

So sorry for going MIA guys but I saw your feedback and spent sometime to come up with the "deleted scenes". Hope this ties all the loose ends :)

Vikram finds out the truth about Rudra

Rudra was packing his bag on the last day of training when his roommate Vikram stepped in.

"You got your posting yet?" he asked leaning across the cupboard.

"Not yet," said Rudra, "Fingers crossed, hope it's Mumbai and maybe we can work together."

"To catch Salaar," completed Vikram.

"Sure boss, whatever you say," smiled Rudra.

"And by Salaar I mean Rudra," said Vikram and Salaar immediately pulled the nearby gun and pointed it at Vikram.

"Rule no 1 when you find a bad guy is to kill him instead of telling him that you found out his secret," said Salaar.

"Yeah but you are not a bad guy," said Vikram casually moving Salaar's hand down.

"You don't know that," said Salaar offended although he didn't raise his gun back, "I killed people."

"They were all criminals anyway," said Vikram, "I am glad they died."

"But I...."

"Listen Rudra," interrupted Vikram, "I don't know your definition of good and bad. To me, bad is harming the innocent and good is protecting the innocent. Salaar has never harmed innocent people and Rudra has always protected them. To me, you are a good man."

Salaar took a minute to process what he just heard. He sat down and signed.

"There is a little girl that I promised to protect," he said, "For that I needed money and power. That's why I got into this and I need to make sure that I have no enemies. So I wanted to be my own enemy and that's what brought me here."

"In that case, why not be both police and criminal?" asked Vikram.

"What do you mean?" asked Rudra confused.

"I'll help you keep your secrets," said Vikram, "You help me find the secrets of Mafia. Let us both become rich and powerful."

What happened in the mines?

"Salaar we've got all the mine workers under control," said Sandeep.

"You didn't hurt them, did you?" asked Salaar.

"I mean..." Sandeep hesitated, "...just a little but they are all fine. Angry but fine."

Salaar signed and walked infront of the workers. They were surrounded by his men holding guns towards them.

"Guns down," Salaar said and everyone put their guns down.

"What's wrong with all of you?" said Salaar looking at the workers, "Hurting a kid? That too Rocky bhai's daughter?"

"She is not Rocky bhai's daughter," said one of the workers, "She is your daughter and we know who you are Farmaan!"

"Congratulations!" said Salaar, "One less job for me." "I saw blood on Amira's face for the first time in my life," he said angrily, "A part of me already wants to kill everyone of you."

"Of course you would," said one of the workers, "Betraying, killing, isn't that your thing?"

"I did not betray anyone," said Salaar controlling his anger, "I went away so that I could be there for Amira." "If I truly did betray and if she is my daughter what makes you think I would still be talking instead of shooting you all down?" he added. "Or have you forgotten my reputation," he warned.

Everyone fell silent out of fear. Even Salaar's own men.

Salaar took a moment to pace himself.

"Sandeep get the adoption papers," he said and Sandeep came back with the papers. The papers that Rocky signed to make him Amira's legal guardian.

"Anyone of you capable of reading?" he asked the crowd.

Sebastian hesitantly raised his hands.

Salaar went and gave the papers to him. "Educate these fools," he said and left to get Amira.

Salaar meets Amira after coming back from the hospital

"Amira!" Amira heard a familiar voice and ran outside to find Salaar. He has little bandages here and there but looked fine overall.

"Jijaaji," she happily ran and hugged him. Salaar lovingly embraced her.

"Oh wait..." Amira said hesitantly stepping back, "...are you really my jijaaji or was that also..."

"Well," signed Salaar and looked at Haseena. She remained silent.

"Sit down, Amira. Let's talk," said Salaar and they all sat down on the sofa.

"So...." Salaar hesitantly began, "That was a lie."

Amira signed in disappointment.

"I actually hated your sister," Salaar continued, "even wanted to kill her and wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to do the same to me..."

"Oh man..." said Amira sadly.

"But..." Salaar continued and Amira looked up again hopeful.

Salaar cleared his throat.

"The day you had your math champs test," he continued, "You were in danger and I wasn't able to be around. I almost thought I lost you. I was alive and searching for you but it almost felt like my soul was already dead...and then...I saw you again....with her....she saved you."

Amira listened with utmost concentration.

"I felt resurrected....by some angel from heaven," said Salaar, "Haseena gave me a new life and from that point, there is nothing that she could ever possibly do to make me hate her."

Amira smiled while Haseena looked surprised.

"And since I didn't hate her," Salaar continued, "I started to notice her and god, did I fall in love. Everything about her is cute. It was torture, for the most part, but somehow still cute. Even during my darkest times, with her around, everything seemed perfectly alright.So this morning in the hospital..." Salaar paused and Amira waited impatiently.

"I asked her if she would marry me," completed Salaar.

"YAYYY" Amira shouted. So did Sandeep and the other men.

"Wait wait..." Amira said calming down. "And?" she asked turning towards Haseena.

"I said yes," completed Haseena and Amira screamed in joy.

"When is the wedding?" she asked.

"Well...I...I don't know..." said Salaar, "We should check the..."

"Costumes," completed Amira. "Come on, let's check pinterest," she said talking Albert, Eisntein and Sandeep with her.

"I meant to say dates but whatever," said Salaar and turned back to Haseena.

"Why didn't you say all these sweet things to me?" asked Haseena, "It would've made your proposal so much better!"

"Well atleast I had sweet things to say," said Salaar offended, "You didn't even say anything except kissing me on the forehead as if I am a toddler."

Haseena got offended and angrily started at him.

"I am not scared of your-" Salaar couldn't complete his sentence for Haseena stopped his words with a kiss <3