*32*

"Who?" asked Rajmanaar angrily.

"I don't know, Rajare," said Meeramma on the phone crying, "He told me he was going to meet Salaar."

"Salaar?" said Rajmanaar surprised, "What does Rajkesh have to do with him?"

"I don't know," said Meeramma, "but everytime they talk on the phone, he is angry."

Rajmanaar cut the call and threw the phone in frustration. On one had, he lost his brother, his only family. On the other hand, the murder was not done by some random person. It was done by Salaar. 'The Salaar'. Meanwhile his phone ran again. It was from one of his men who works in the department.

"Sir, I've heard Rajkesh was killed by Salaar?" he asked.

Rajmanaar remained silent.

"A lot of people who have allegedly been associated with Salaar are travelling to Karnataka," he said, "am calling to make sure you are warned."

Rajmanaar almost lost his mind. Who is this Salaar? What does he have to do with him or his brother? He didn't know the answers but his survival instincts quickly kicked in and he started making phone calls to everyone he knows to gather manpower but it was of no use.

Most people didn't even lift the call and those who did were too afraid to go against Salaar. What's worse? Even Rajmanaar's own men started abandoning him. Rajmanaar frustratedly threw everything around and looked out of the window when an idea struck his mind. He immediately called for Vajra.

Amira came in and saw the messed up room and a worried Rajmanaar. She didn't dare ask questions but her instincts told her that Salaar is probably on his way but then that brings back the question. Did Rajmanaar find out the truth? However all thoughts vanished when Rajmanaar started speaking.

"I am in danger," he told her.

"How could you ever be in danger, Rajare?" she asked 'surprised'.

"A ruthless monster is coming for me," said Rajmanaar. "I need people to fight," he added as he looked out of the window towards the mine workers, "Do you think they will fight for me or will they enjoy my demise?"

"I...I don't know...Rajare," said Amira.

"You know what's the best way to make idiots fight for you?" asked Rajmanaar.

Amira hesitantly shook her head.

"To make them think that they are fighting for themselves," said Rajmanaar.

"I...I don't understand," said Amira.

"You are being the scape goat, kid," he said and dragged Amira out of the house and threw her infront of the workers.

"Do you know she is?" he asked as people gathered around. Sebastian looked at Amira confused.

"Farmaan's kid," Rajmanaar lied and this time Amira was equally surprised. "That's why she threw stones on Rocky bhai," added Rajmanaar. "Farmaan had his eye on KGF for a very long time and now, he sent his kid to spy on us."

Everyone looked at Amira in disbelief.

"Needless to say, she did a good job," said Rajmanaar, "My brother is dead and now Farmaan is coming to kill all of us." "Are we going to fight or are we going to surrender?" he asked.

"Fight! FIght! Fight!" everyone shouted.

Rajmanaar smiled. "Good! Grab your weapons," he said before giving Amira one last look and going  inside.

Sebastian noticed that everyone is probably going to kill Amira first, so he decided to act quick. He grabbed the first knife he could find and held it on her throat.

"Let us use her as a bait," he suggested and everyone unanimously agreed. Rajmanaar rolled his eyes. Why would Salaar stop for a random girl? Yet he couldn't say anything cause his entire plan relied on the lie that Salaar is Farmaan and Vajra is his daughter.

"Your jijaaji is the one who is coming to kill Rajmanaar?" Sebastian secretly whispered to her. Amira nodded.

"When he is here, knock me off and run away the first chance you get," he said. Meanwhile they heard the noises Salaar is coming and everyone ran and stood right infront of the gate with their weapons. Sebastian and Amira were right at the front along with a few of Rajmanaar's men and mine workers by their side.

A car ran through the door and Salaar and Haseena got down from it along with a lot of other men. Salaar stopped at his pace when he noticed Amira. Rajmanaar widended his eyes in surprise. 

"Why the hell did he stop?" he thought to himself.

Salaar noticed a few familiar faces among them though he's only seen them years ago. Howver none of them recognized him or so he thought.

"Surrender Farmaan," said one of the men, "Or we will kill your daughter."

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked the mine workers but stopped when Amira slightly shook her head. Sebastian is only pretending but if Rajmanaar's men find out the truth they would turn it into a reality.

However it was too late. 

"Get the girl," Rajmanaar shouted to his men realizing that she is someone Salaar cares for and Rajmanaar's men immediately knocked Sebastian out and took over Amira.

"Drop your weapons," he said, "or else we will kill the girl."

The mine workers were confused. Salaar was left with no choice but to drop his weapons. Amira was contemplating if there is anything she could do.....yet they were all thrown into the darkness again. This time with no way out.....that is until, literal darkness seem to have taken over the sky. As the rays of sunlight stopped hitting her face Amira looked up to find Rokcy's statue falling onto the floor and before she could even figure out whom it would hit, the statue crushed the man who was holding Amira hostage.

Rocky bhai is always looking!

This moment was more than enough for Salaar and Haseena to act. Salaar imemdiately started attacking Rajmanaar's men. Most of the mine workers ran away and those that remained, Salaar was careful to only hurt them if attacked and to not kill them.

Amira stared at the statue amongst the chaos when her eyes fell on the small crack that was generated by the stone she threw the other day. Under the crumbles of gold was what looked like a plastic cover. Amira picked it up and looked inside. Tears rolled down her eyes. She was feeling something but no word can be attached to it.

Was it love? Guilt? Sorrow?

She didn't know. Meanwhile she was distracted when Haseena pulled her hand. Haseena took Amira and ran away from the war zone while using her combat skills to attack the few that came her way, She took Amira outside and into the car and closed the door.

Albert and Einstein stood guard.