*12*

Hey guys, just putting it out there that this is my favorite chapter so far and fingers crossed, am hoping you would enjoy it as much as I did. Let me know your thoughts, good or bad :)

Also this is a little long so beware haha

****

2 hours later, in the car

Driving seat - Salaar

Passenger seat - Haseena

Back row - Einstien, Amira, Albert

"This is so awkward," Amira whispered to Albert and Einstein, "They haven't spoken to each other for 3 hours....do something..."

Einstein handed Amira a packet of little hearts.

"Thanks," said Amira and started to eat it when Albert snapped her hand and signalled towards Salaar.

"Oh..." said Amira understanding the plan.

"Jijaaji," she called sweetly, "Would you like to have little hearts?"

Salaar was about to turn back when the signal turned green.

"Oh no, the signal turned green," said Amira innocently. "Appi do you want to help Jijaaji?" she asked turning her attention to Haseena with the hopes that she would feed Salaar the biscuits. Haseena angrily glared at her.

"Right," said Amira leaning back, "Not a good idea to eat while driving."

"What now?" Amira asked her guards again.

"Stop the car for food," Albert wrote on his hand and showed Amira.

"Jijaaji," Amira called out again, "Can we stop somewhere to eat?"

"Thought you had biscuits?" said Salaar. Albert and Einstein immediately took the remaining biscuits and stuffed them in their pockets.

"Not anymore," said Amira.

Salaar knew this was a plan. Yet he couldn't say no because what if Amira is really hungry. He stopped at the next roadside dhaba.

*** Roadside dhaba, seating arrangement by Einstein ***

Salaar and Haseena on one table opposite each other. Albert, Amira, and Einstein on the other table.

"Bhai what's your order?" the waiter asked Salaar.

"Chai and..." Salaar looked at Haseena. No response. "What do you want?" he asked. No response. Salaar rolled his eyes.

"Amira what does your sister like?" he asked Amira.

"You," said Amira and Salaar stared into her soul. "...ropean cusine," Amira cleverly completed.

"Local," Salaar asked again.

"Vada," answered Amira.

"and one plate Vada," Salaar told the waiter.

"What happened after I left?" Salaar asked Haseena.

"What happened before you left?" Haseena asked Salaar.

Salaar signed. "Rajkesh already found out Amira's identity," he said, "So I pretended to join hands with him. The plan was to get all his men at one place and kill them so that everyone who knows Amira's identity dies."

"Did it work?" asked Haseena.

"Rajkesh escaped," said Salaar, "He didn't show up."

"And instead sent one of his men inside Fullerton," completed Haseena.

"What!?" said Salaaar surprised, "Rajkesh's man was inside?" Did he get to Amira? What...."

"He is no more. I dealt with him," said Haseena.