*1*

* KGF palace *

Rajkesh walked into the room to find his brother Rajmanaar staring at Rocky's statue from the window. Rajkesh was slightly annoyed yet kept his cool.

"You still thinking about those fake myths, brother?" he asked.

Rajmanaar nodded. "What if Amira is alive?" he asked. 

Rajkesh signed. "You are giving too much importance to the words of a mad man," he said, "Even if Amira is alive, there is no way a kid could be a threat to our empire."

"It's been 16 years since we took over KGF," said Rajmanaar, "Yet none of us could dare to remove Rocky's statue. What would happened if his daughter shows up? We will die, all of us."

Rajkesh gave up trying to convince his brother.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked defeated.

"If Amira is alive, she is most likely with Khasim," said Rajmanaar, "Go to Bombay. Find her, Kill her. Take ten of our men with you. I'll arrange for another 100 to join you in Bombay"

"100 people to kill a little girl?" asked Rajkesh.

"It's Rocky," said Rajmanaar, "We cannot take chances."

* Kendiriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai *

A classroom full of students are anxiously watching as one of their classmates is desperately writing out equations in order to solve a mathematics problem. 

"Last 10 minutes, Amira," said the teacher. Amira was slightly distracted. She paused for a brief second but quickly brought herself together and continued with the equation. The solution did not work. Amira frantically erased everything and started again. The frustration was visible in her eyes.

"Relax, relax," she whispered to herself and started to solve the problem again, didn't work. Amira almost gave up but remembered her sister's words.

'If you could solve it under 30 minutes, I'll let you go for the national competition.'

This motivated Amira and she started again from scratch and this time luck favoured and she managed to solve the problem.

"Is this correct, mam?" she asked and the whole classroom turned towards the teacher. Raadhika mam smiled. "29 minutes, 43 seconds," she said and everyone shouted in joy.

"YES YES YES," said Amira delighted, "Now Appi has no choice but to send me to nationals. Mam please watsapp the video to my sister."

"Of course," said Radhika, "I'll also speak to her and make sure she allows you."

"Thank you mam. You are the best," said Amira.

"No worries," said Radhika, "But I think you should leave now. It's 6:30."

"Oh my god," said Amira and quickly grabbed her bag. "Bye mam, bye guys," she said and quickly ran out of the room. She maintained a fast pace until she reached her street but stopped when she noticed Jhonny and his gang waiting for her. 

"Hey darling!" shouted Jhonny upon seeing her and Amira quickly ran in the other direction. She ran across the crowd hoping Jhonny would leave her alone but he still followed her. Left with no choice, Amira took a turn and quickly ran inside the first shop she saw leaving Jhonny confused on the road. It was a barber shop full of men. 

It has glass doors and Jhonny was standing right outside searching for her. 

"No no no," Amira said frantically as she turned her face away from the glass doors and covered herself with her hand hoping Jhonny wouldn't see her. As Jhonny was about to turn towards the barber shop, a man in a suit sat beside Amira blocking his view.

"Thank god," Amira said as she took a deep breath and her hand stopped shaking. She waited there for a while, randomly peeking outside and quickly walked away once she confirmed that Jhonny has left. 

The man beside her turned to the barber and the barber took a step back in hesitation. 

"Salaar...actually..." he tried to explain but couldn't bring himself to speak.

Salaar didn't shout or interrupt him. He just calmly looked at him and the calmness is even more terrifying.

"We...will...catch him by tonight,,,Salaar," he said hesitantly.

"I already did," said Salaar, "Get ready for a fun night."

* 18/G, Nehru Gully, Mumbai *

Haseena was panicking as she walked back and forth otuside the house waiting for her sister.

"Where have you been?" she asked angrily as she saw Amira slowly walk into the house.

"Jhonny," said Amira, "He chased me again."

"That idiot," said Haseena angrily. "That's why I tell you to come home on time," he added.

"Really appi?" said Amira angrily, "Instead of tying my hands, why don't you take me to the police and help me complain."

"There is no need for unnecessary chaos," said Haseena as she walked iinto the kitchen to get Amira snacks.

"This attitude is the reason why your molester still roams freely on the streets," said Amira and Haseena stopped in her feet. Amira immediately regretted.

"Appi, I am sorry. I didn't mean to..." Amira tried convincing but Hanseena kept the plate there and left. Amira took the plate and followed her sister.

"Sorry appi," she said, "Really sorry. I'll...I'll never say such things again, okay?"

"And you'll never come home late?" asked Haseena.

"Appi...I...fine..I won't," compromised Amira.

"That's my sister," smiled Haseena and Amira smiled back.

"The twist though however, is that I won your challenge," said Amira, "I finished a level 7 problem within 30 minutes."

"Really?" asked Haseena.

"With a classroom full of witnesses and video proof," said Haseena, "Now you have no choice Appi. I am going for the nationals."

"Fine," said Haseena reluctantly, "But no after school practice."

"That's a bummer," said Amira sadly, "But no worries, I can practice at home and still win."

"I hope you do," smiled Haseena, "good luck."