*4*

"See this pattern," Amira told Richa as they were walking back home. Haseena is also accompanying them to keep her sister safe. "This zig zag pattern on the neck matches exactly with the pattern on this dead body," Amira added showing another newspaper clipping. "So does the writing, Jhonny was murdered by Salaar."

"Just yesterday you said that someone might've framed Salaar to avoid getting caught," countered Richa.

"Dude, I don't care about what I said yesterday," said Amira, "I just need to get CI Vikram off of my back."

A sudden thought struck Haseena when she overheard this conversation. What if Salaar got the idea from Amira? What if he had a bug installed in her school?

Amira turned back when she noticed her sister was not walking with them.

"What happened, appi?" she asked.

"I..uh..need to make a quick trip to the market," said Haseena, "You go ahead."

Amira nodded and continued walking with her friend and Haseena turned back. Sandeep was walking at a safe distance from them. She signalled him to keep an eye on her sister and rushed to to the school.

***

Amira dropped Richa off and continued walking home. When she turned to the next street, she noticed something strange. All the houses were closed and the road was very empty except for a few suspicious looking men. Elsewhere Sandeep was stopped by a bunch of goons who demanded him to go back.

Amira knew something was not right. She quickly turned around to find more goons. They soon surrounded her. Amira tried to call CI vikram but he did not lift the phone. Meanwhile the leader of the gang snatched the phone from her hand and threw it away.

"You killed my brother," he said angrily.

"Jhonny? No no, I have nothing to do with his murder," Amira tried to convince.

""He loved you," said Jhonny's brother, "and you killed him."

"I did not," said Amira, "It was...it was Salaar."

"My brother has nothing to do with Salaar," said the man, "You and Vikram made this plan to kill Jhonny."

"What?" said Amira, "No I...."

"Shut up," shouted the man and Amira remained silent in fear.

"I am going to kill you now," said the man with a sadistic smile, "Save yourself if you can."

He stepped away and Amira began to run while the men chased her. She was quick but not quick enough and to her misfortune she tripped and fell. Death seemed inevitable. Jhonny's brother was running towards her from the distance. It looked like everything is going to come to an end when a round object flew over her and chopped off the man's head. The head bounced off like a ball. The rest of the body took a few steps before eventually collapsing on the floor.

Amira turned her head to find Salaar!

(I think it would be great if this bgm played in the background. It has lyrics that say he is both lord Ram and Demon Ravan which would be perfect for the situation)

As she tried to wrap her head around what's going on, Salaar walked towards her and gave her his hand and helped her up. He looked at the rest of the goons. The anger in his eyes showed them how big of a mistake they made and the dead body infront of them showed how they are going to pay for it.