Chapter 28

*2 weeks later*

Your life was back to normal. Work, food, sleep and Jiho. None of the bangtan members had contacted you so far and neither did Namjoon, with which you were okay since they didn't have a reason to call you and neither did you. You had to give Namjoon his sweatshirt back but didn't want it to look like a desperate attempt to get in touch with him again. So you did the next best thing you could. You asked Jiho to give it back to Namjoon for you.

Jiho: I texted him.

Y/N: Okay

Jiho: Oh wait he texted back.

Y/N: What did he say?

Jiho: He said to meet me later.

Y/N: I can read words upside down and I don't think that's what is written. What did he say?

He immediately pressed his phone to his chest. But then he sighed in defeat as you glared at him.

Jiho: He said he doesn't want it back. It must be smelling like you.

Y/N: A-ahh! He's right, it does smell like me because I put it in my laundry.

Jiho: Have you noticed?

Y/N: What?

Jiho: His scent?

Y/N: Oh yeah! You both smell the same.

Jiho: We use the same cologne. Give me the sweatshirt.

He took out his cologne from his bag and sprayed it over on the sweatshirt mildly.

Jiho: Now take this home and wear it. Bring it back to me when you wash it. I'll spray my cologne on it again.

Y/N: Hyung why are you doing this?

Jiho: Because you smell perfectly fine, kinda like peaches and I love that smell. But since you feel bad because of this little brat, I did this so you can smell like me. Also if I'm not around you can use that sweatshirt so that you feel that I'm there with you.

You looked at him dreamily.

Y/N: What would I do without you?

He chuckled and flicked your forehead.

Y/N: HYUNG!!!

You whined. This time you started to act like you were crying instead of hitting him back. He panicked seeing you like that.

Jiho: Oh sorry! Sorry, sorry Y/N, hyung is sorry. Jiho is sorry.

He started rubbing your forehead and you burst into laughter. Jiho was the closest person to you and you both were each other's family. But even though you were so close you had never let anyone see the real, vulnerable you except one person. Kim Namjoon. Somehow he was there at the moment and you weren't thinking rationally so you trusted him and let him see how broken you were. But that wasn't even half of the burden you carried with you. And right now you doubted whether your choice to trust Namjoon was right or wrong. But it was already done and you have to face it's consequences. But with Jiho, you did cry in front of him but you never let all your feelings out since you knew how worried he would always get for you. And you knew he was suffering from a greater pain which he hid from you and that's why you always acted fine in front of him as much as you could so he wouldn't get worried. You both were trying to be fine for the other but you both were broken inside badly. But neither of you knew that. So when you acted like you were crying he immediately got worried.

Jiho: Yah don't give me a heart attack.

Y/N: But hyung, why are you so worried about me?

Jiho: I have many other friends outside the company and in this country but you're my family. You are my lil sloth sis. You mean a lot to me. And after what you did for me....

Y/N: Don't mention it. If you think you owe me for that and that's why you're doing this, then don't do these things.

Jiho: I can never pay you back for that. But I'm doing this because I love you. You are precious to me. If I had a choice I would fit you in my pocket and take you everywhere with me.

Y/N:I love you too but this sounds more like I am your pet.

Jiho: Of course you're my pet, my sloth.

Y/N: I thought you were being nice for once.

Steve: Congratulations guys, finally you're dating.

Y/N: Ohh who's dating?

Veni: You and Jiho!

Y/N and Jiho: WHAT? NO!

Len: You literally just said 'I love you' to each other.

Jiho: Yah why would I date a sloth when I can date a girl?

Y/N: With your age, forget dating. You can be sugar daddy, that's the only way you'll get a girl.

Jiho: I'm only 29-

Y/N: All girls of your age are taken. That's why you're single-

Jiho: Atleast I'm above 5 feet, your short hands can't even reach my face without tip-toeing.

Y/N: Well you know what else is tall? The chimney that releases polluting smoke.

Veni: Let's go guys. They started again. They can never be a couple.

They went away shaking their heads as you both kept bickering.