Chapter 31

Fuck.

You would want anything rather than being with him right now. You were insecure the moment he said that he didn't want his shirt back because it would smell like you. Did you smell bad? Or was he just being a snob? You didn't know but you definitely didn't want him to come close to you because of course you smelled like you. But you were in so much pain to protest and if you did you would need to provide an explanation which you had no intention of doing right now. So you just let it be.

Jin: He's right, let's go.

Yoongi: if you need anything, just tell us.

Jimin: And Y/N, Namjoon hyung's clothes look good on you.

You mentally slapped your forehead. But it wasn't your fault that it was comfy and neither did you know they would be coming today.

They left the room leaving Namjoon with you as you buried you head under the pillow again. You didn't hear any movement or Namjoon speaking, so you assumed he must've left. But soon you felt the mattress beside you sink but you didn't dare to look up. You felt an arm scooping up your body and removing the pillow. You looked up to see the one and only Kim Namjoon staring back at you.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Namjoon: Cuddling you, it will make you feel better.

You stared at him unable to say anything. He pulled you closer to him and rested your head on his chest. You slightly pushed him away but he held you close.

Namjoon: Why are you pushing me away? Did I do something wrong?

Y/N: No, it's just that I don't want you to force yourself to be with me when you don't like the way I smell.

Namjoon: And why do you think I don't like the way you smell?

Y/N: You said you didn't want your sweatshirt back-

Namjoon: When did I say that?

Y/N: That day when I was going to return your shirt back to you.

 Namjoon: Ahhh ...that ...It was an excuse. I wanted you to keep my sweatshirt because I like seeing you in my clothes. But I'm sorry if I hurt you. You smell like peaches and I was hoping I would be able to smell that scent but instead you smell like me.

Y/N: Jiho sprayed his cologne on it.

Namjoon's brow creased. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy when he thought about you smelling like any other guy but him.

Namjoon: Next time don't do that. I like your scent.

You both were talking in very low voices. His one arm was around your shoulder holding you close and his other hand was on your waist.

Namjoon: Is the pain gone?

Y/N: It's better than before but it still hurts.

Namjoon: Do you trust me?

Y/N: I think you know the answer.

He chuckled.

Namjoon: Okay then, do as I say.

Y/N: Oh no, I don't think this will go well.

He chuckled again.

Namjoon: Close your eyes, and relax in my arms, I'll hold you.

You did as he said but soon you gasped. He slowly lifted your shirt fully till the band of your bra. He put two heat pads on your upper abdomen and closed your shirt. He then proceeded to put his hand under your shirt and started caressing you lower tummy. Your body heated up due to his touch but little did you know on the inside he was enjoying this too. He felt goosebumps when his fingers came in contact with your skin, just the way he felt the first time he touched you. You were tense at first but you slowly relaxed again as he kept his hand on your lower tummy. He slowly kept going down while caressing your lower abdomen until he reached the waistband of your shorts. Your heartbeat was slowly accelerating as he kept his hand there for while. You winced as you felt the pain again. He noticed it and started talking to you to keep you distracted while his hand was on your stomach, caressing it.

Namjoon: So, you never had a boyfriend?

Y/N: Nope.

Namjoon: At what age did you have your first kiss?

Y/N: Umm... I didn't...

Namjoon: You haven't kissed yet?

Y/N: Is that a bad thing?

You mumbled lowly. His deep chuckle brought you out of your thoughts.

Namjoon: No, it's not a bad thing. It's a matter of choice and preference.

Y/N: This is the closest I've ever been to a guy.

Namjoon: You mean you were closest with me?

He didn't know why but all this information was making him go crazy.

Y/N: Yes

Namjoon: What would you do when you would get period cramps like today?

Y/N: I would take painkillers if the pain is unbearable. And by the way the blankets are in that cupboard so you and the guys can use them.

Namjoon: Okay, I'll tell them. So no guy has ever done these things for you?

Y/N: Nope, I never let anyone come too close to me. I was always on my own.

Namjoon: Well, I'm glad you trust me enough to let me take care of you.

He didn't receive a response so he looked at you only to see you asleep in his arms again. He removed the heat pads and texted the guys where the blankets were. He pulled the covers over both of your bodies as he held you close and closed his eyes too.