Chapter 40

Everyone turned their heads towards Namjoon who was beyond confused about what was going on.

Namjoon: I heard yelling so I came here. And someone was crying loudly.

At the corner of your eye you saw Jiho about to launch himself on Namjoon.

Jiho: KIM NAMJOO-

But before he could reach him you ran and positioned yourself in front of Namjoon.

Y/N: Jiho hyung it's not what you think.

Namjoon: What's not what he thinks?

Jiho immediately turned you around and pointed at your neck showing Namjoon the art he had created on your neck.

Jiho: You. Did. THIS!

Namjoon's eyes moved towards your neck and his eyes widened.

Namjoon: I-I did that?

Everyone's eyes were focused on you waiting for your answer. You slowly nodded your head. Namjoon was speechless.

Y/N: Y-you, you don't remember?

Namjoon: No I was drunk!

Jin: YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THIS LITTLE GIRL WHILE YOU WERE DRUNK?

Taehyung: AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT!

Jungkook: AND YOU'RE THE FATHER OF THE CHILD!

Jimin: DO YOU TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY?

Namjoon: W-what?

Hoseok: SHE WAS A VIRGIN!

Namjoon: Wha-

Y/N: SHUT THE F*CK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!

Namjoon: Language!

The way he said that, it scared you.

Jin: Yah you could've said it nicely. Look she's scared now.

Y/N: It's okay hyung, don't worry. And I'm not pregnant and I'm still a virgin. Nothing happened between me and Namjoon.

Yoongi: Then how did that *points to the hickey* get there?

Y/N: He was drunk and-

Jiho: But you said nothing happened between the two of you.

Y/N: Nothing happened, just this.

Jiho: YAH YOU COULD'VE TOLD EARLIER!

Y/N: I WAS TRYING TO BUT YOU WOULDN'T LET ME SPEAK!

Jiho: I wasted my precious tears.

Y/N: There were no tears it was all just weird noises.

Jiho: Weird noises? Do you know the noises you make when you're excited? You squeak like a rubber duck.

Y/N: Atleast it doesn't scare people.

Jiho: You mean-

Yoongi: Let's eat!

Yoongi cut him off before you both would start bickering again. Everyone went to their seats which they sat on the previous night. Namjoon was avoiding eye contact with you. But you thought it was because he was surprised after knowing what he did. After breakfast it was time to leave but just then you remembered something.

Y/N: Namjoon wait here. Jiho hyung give me the car keys, I'll be back.

You sprinted to the car and came back holding a huge present. You gave it to Namjoon.

Y/N: This is for you.

He opened the box and a smile crept up to his face looking at the books. His eyes sparkled with joy.

Jimin: You sure know how to make Namjoon hyung happy.

All of them looked fondly at Namjoon who was happily skimming the pages like a child.

Y/N: It's a different genre from what you usually read, but I thought you will like it.

Namjoon: I love yo- it. I love it

There it was, your favourite dimple smile while his eyes formed crescent moons. You were lost in his smile when Jiho nudged you in the arm. He whispered.

Jiho: Let's go?

You nodded your head and followed Jiho to the car leaving Namjoon behind to enjoy his gift. You reached the car when you turned around to the voice that just called you. It was Jin followed by the rest of the members except Namjoon.

Jin: Namjoon went to his room to keep the books so we took this opportunity.

He came and held your hand.

Jin: Y/N, we can see that you really care for Namjoon and you make him very happy. All the time he only thinks of others but with you he gets time to be himself. Thank you for listening to our request just to make him happy. He deserves someone who gives him the love he always gives to others. So please keep on loving him and being by his side.

They all bowed 90* to you.

Y/N: L-love?

Jimin: You might not realize it but we have seen how much you both love each other.

Y/N: You think he loves me?

Jungkook: Yes and I'm waiting for one of you to confess.

Y/N: Fine, I'll do it.

You said with a shy smile.

Jungkook: YES!!!

Taehyung: We'll be waiting!

Yoongi: And don't forget to cover your neck.

Y/N: Owh! Yes.

They waved at you as you settled in the car and Jiho drove off while you were a whole blushing mess.