Chapter 14

*Monday morning*

You needed to heal from the trauma of the past events because even if that asshole didn't get the chance to touch you, the incident itself did quite a bit of damage to your mental health as you were more sensitive than most people. For which BTS members helped you a lot and after coming home Jiho constantly kept in touch with you to make sure you were doing okay. And you felt better. You couldn't ignore the fact that the wound was there, but as long as it wasn't meddled with or picked at, it wouldn't hurt as much. The wound was still fresh and needed to be dealt with delicately. It wouldn't be a problem though, right?

You acted normal when you arrived at the office, not expecting almost the whole building to know about what happened. People were talking about you everywhere and didn't even bother to keep their voice down even when you were passing by them on your way to the 23rd floor where your department was situated.

Employee 1: Yah did you hear? They say she beat Jason up just because he asked her out.

Employee 2: Yeah, I'm scared of her. Is she even a woman?

Employee 9: Look at her, she probably doesn't have a boyfriend.

Employee 10: Yah, why would you say that?

Employee 9: Who would want a girlfriend who beats people up?

Employee 24: Why would a guy even hit on her? She's not even pretty.

Employee 6: What's with her hair? It looks like a bird's nest.

Employee 37: Bro Jason must be a pussy. I mean he got beat up by that girl?

Employee 15: She's so short. Lol send her back to elementary school.

Employee 13: And she doesn't even wear heels to look tall. She's like a boy. Is she gay?

Employee 15: That makes sense. Maybe that's why she beat that guy up.

Employee 13: And what was his fault? He just asked her out.

Employee 15: Let's stay away from her.

Employee 28: That girl must be wild if she took down Jason all by herself.

Employee 29: Hmm, I don't like wild girls, except in bed. Pftthahaha

You could hear all of them clearly as you made way to your office. It was as if someone was rubbing salt to your wounds. Their words were hurting you and bringing out every insecurity in you which you had buried deep inside.

First of all they didn't know what exactly happened and secondly they can't start to judge you by just one glance at you and without knowing you properly. Heck they can't judge you even if they knew everything about you. Humans are not meant to be judged. Instead they are meant to love each other and accept each other with their shortcomings because no one is perfect.

Well, atleast that was what you believed. But not everyone was like you. Not everyone would think twice before forming opinions about others or before labelling them with some gruesome words. Not everyone would know that the smallest actions, the slightest change of tone and the words that seem harmless and slip out of our mouths easily can affect others badly.

But you would because you knew what it felt like to be judged, what it felt like to be misunderstood and what it felt like to be made fun of all the time. And right now it all just felt like Déjà vu.

Normally things like that didn't affect you anymore. You accepted yourself the way you were and knew that there would still be people who would judge you. You would clap back at them instead for looking down on you.

But it was at times like these, their comments got to you. When you were very sensitive, things would affect you more than it would have normally.

You tried to hold back your tears as you reached your desk and put your things down. You looked to your side to see an empty seat. Strange, you thought. Usually Jiho would be at the office before you. Thinking of it you didn't see him on your way here either. But all his stuff was on the desk. You smiled as you noticed that there was even a vanilla latte on your desk. That means he was here. You felt relieved as you didn't want to go through a day like this alone. You were waiting for him to come back as you were sipping your coffee when someone said something that made you widen your eyes.

Employee 4: Ms. Min please go to the Glass meeting room on the 15th floor. CEO Mr. Bang has called for you.