Chapter 38

Namjoon: Why are you looking at him?

Y/N: Huh? No I just-

Namjoon: Why look at his body when I can show you mine?

He whispered as he tightened his grip on your waist and slid his hand underneath his jacket and pulled your thigh towards him.

You were getting shivers down your spine because of his touch.

Jin: Y/N-ah these idiots are drunk so we're taking them to their rooms. If you need anything call us.

Yoongi: I'm putting Jiho to sleep in the guest room.

You looked at them and nodded as they left. Suddenly you felt a pinch under your left thigh as you gasped.

Namjoon: Keep your eyes on me.

Y/N: Namjoon you might not be drunk but the alchohol has affected you.

Namjoon: I'm not drunk.

Y/N: Okay but first let me get off you.

Namjoon: Where do you think you're going? You have to complete the dare.

He pulled you closer to him and moved your hair from your shoulder and buried his face in the crook of your neck. Your whole body was circulating with butterflies as his lips touched the delicate skin on your neck. You wrapped your arms around his neck for balance and let him stay like that in hopes that he would fall asleep. But instead you felt him pull away. You looked at him and it looked like he was back in his senses.

Namjoon: I like it when the girl I like puts her hair up. It's attractive.

Y/N: Why is it attractive?

Namjoon: Because I can do this.

He attached his lips on your neck and started sucking and biting on it. You were feeling sensations that you've never felt before and your body was heating up. He kept pulling you closer by his hand on your waist until your bodies were glued to each other while the other hand was under your thigh, cupping the flesh on it. It felt so good and you pressed your lips together to avoid making any sound. But no matter how good it felt you had to stop him. You knew he wasn't in the right state of mind so you kept calling his name in an attempt to make him stop.

Y/N: N-Namjoon s-stop!

He pulled out after a while.

Namjoon: Are you sleepy?

Y/N: A little bit, but I'll have to wait for Jiho to get back to his senses because he drove me here.

But you were wrong.

Namjoon: You're not going anywhere. You're staying with me.

Y/N: Maybe you did have a bit too much to drink.

Namjoon: Do you want to taste the alchohol?

Y/N: No, I'm fine.

Namjoon: I can give you a taste if you bring your lips closer to mine.

Y/N: Namjoon, you are not in your right senses.

Namjoon: Let's go to sleep.

Y/N: Oka-ahhhhhh!

You were about to get up from his lap when he scooped you up in his arms and walked towards his room. He threw you on the bed and climbed in beside you.

Y/N: No no no! I'm not sleeping here. I'm going to the couch.

You tried to get up but he was faster and put his arms around you hugging your tiny body and almost crushing it under his huge one.

Namjoon: I told you that you're not going anywhere. You're staying with me.

Y/N: Okay but let me wash my face first, okay?

He released you and watched you as you went towards the bathroom. He kept singing random songs while you were washing your face. He giggled when you came back.

Namjoon: Hehehe the paint came off!

Y/N: I would yell at you but you look so cute right now.

Namjoon: You're handsome like Jin hyung.

Y/N: Should I be offended that you called me handsome like do I look like a guy for you to call  me that or should I feel complimented because Jin hyung is real beauty?

You looked to see Namjoon already asleep as you chuckled. You put the blanket over him as you looked at him sleeping cutely.

Y/N: Huh! Such a babiee!

You turned the lights off and settled on the couch and slept.