Chapter 4

Y/N: Actually I'm OT7.

BTS: Aaaah!!!

They all groaned in disappointment as they wanted you to choose a favorite so they could tease you.

Taehyung: What a shame! If you were mine you would not get the same.

Jimin: If you were mine you would top everything.

Jungkook: Damn I wanted you all to myself!

You tried to stop yourself from blushing but it didn't work. You were simply baffled. You looked at the ground since you could never make eye contact whenever you were flustered, which they found amusing and adorable.

Hoseok: You're cute but with me you'd be ho-SO-ek cute.

Jin: Yah! Stop flirting with her. She is getting uncomfortable.

Jin yelled at them as he noticed your flushed state. And they all started bickering except Yoongi who just watched them and Namjoon who just kept on staring at you with his intense gaze which you were quite unable to hold.

But being a chaotic person, you were enjoying the chaos going on as you were smiling to yourself only to be interrupted by manager Sejin coming in to tell them they needed to leave.

Jimin: Bye Y/N!!! I hope we can meet again

He waved his hands at you.

Y/N: Yes, thank you for today Mr. Park.

You smiled as you bid your goodbyes and went home.

As soon as you got home you flung yourself on the bed. No, you heard me right. You 'flung' yourself on the bed. It was your habit ever since you turned 5. You stared at the ceiling and smiled like an idiot. You met them. You met BTS! It all felt like a dream. But moreover, you met him.

Yes you were an OT7 fan, but there was no doubt that you would choose him out of all people if you had to. Your feelings for him were your little secret and now that you saw him, the feelings that you had kept at bay threatened to drown you.

That dimple smile made your heart race whenever you looked at him. The way he would raise his eyebrows was so attractive to you. All those years of admiring him from the pictures didn't compare. He looked even more beautiful in person.

You were happy and thankful that even though you might not see them again, you got a chance to meet them. You had to accept that you were just some employee to him, to all of them. It did hurt that your love only existed in your fantasies but you were way beyond the phase of expecting unrealistic things from life even though you just had a fanciful experience.

Your phone started ringing and you saw your two childhood friends from Canada calling you. A devilish grin spread across your face as you were ready to brag how you just met BTS.

The next day:

You were still not fully awake since you didn't get much sleep at night because of talking with your friends for hours and later proceeding to scroll through your social media watching cat videos and memes. Since you were sleepy you didn't notice people staring and giggling at you due to yesterday's events as you walked in the office. You even got yourself a cup of coffee on your way hoping it would help you wake up.

Well, it didn't.

Because something else did it before the coffee could.

??: Yo! THE FALLEN EMPLOYEE HAS ARRIVED!