Chapter 49

You knocked and Jimin opened the door. He widened his eye looking at you from the head to toe. You smiled at him and he clutched his chest dramatically.

Jimin: I'll die from so much beauty.

Jin: Yah! Bring her in.

You giggled as Jimin opened the door wide for you to get in.

All eyes were on you making you feel self-conscious. You started fidgeting with your hands trying to cover yourself with your hair and folding your hands. But Yoongi came to you and gently took your hands in his removing your hair from your shoulders.

Yoongi: You look absolutely stunning and you don't need to hide. Just be yourself.

You nodded your head and gave him a smile too.

Taehyung: Ahhhh! That smile! It's been ages since I last saw you smile.

Hoseok: Jimin and Jungkook stop staring at her chest.

Yoongi: Where are they staring?

Jimin: A-ah we were just looking at her necklace, it's pretty.

Yoongi: Eyes up on her face or I'll tell her to punch you.

Jimin & Jungkook: NO!

You chuckled at their reactions.

Y/N: But both of you learned martial arts and are stronger than me.

Jimin: You have Yoongi hyung with you.

He whispered as you all giggled.

Jin: Shh! Now I'm going to go get Namjoon. All the best Y/N-ah!

Y/N: *deep breath* Okay!

Namjoon arrived as everyone looked behind you. You took a deep breath and turned around. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

Namjoon: What's the occasion today?

He said while smiling as he came towards you. You too broke into a wide smile as you saw him. He lifted you up and spun you around.

Namjoon: You look so prettyyyyyy!

He didn't let you go.

Namjoon: So why are you dressed up?

Y/N: Umm Namjoon I have to tell you something.

Namjoon: Go on, I'm listening.

His grip on your loosened a bit to give you space.

Y/N: *this is it* Kim Namjoon, I love you!

You said stretching your hands to him to give him the roses. He backed off but you continued.

Y/N: Namjoon you have taken care of me since the day we met even when we didn't know each other well. You have always been there for me and I want to do the same. I want to be there for you and take care of you. I want to make you smile like you made me smile. I want to be there on your dark days and make you happy. I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?

Everyone clapped around you but Namjoon stood there looking at you with a cold gaze. The cheers died and everything was silent as you all were waiting for his answer.

Y/N: Namjoon I love you! Will you-

Namjoon: No!

Your eyes widened as you expected the worse which was coming now.

Y/N: But why? I love you-

Namjoon: No, you don't.

Y/N: What do you mean by 'I don't'?

Namjoon: You don't love me.

Y/N: Why would you think that?

Namjoon: Because you love Jiho.