Chapter 11

Y/N: That bastard!

You breathed out a shaky sigh.

They all came to you.

Namjoon crouched down in front of you and held your hands.

Namjoon: Does it hurt?

Y/N: No, I'm fine.

Jiho: I'm sure you can't use your hands right now. C'mon, I'll help you wash up.

Namjoon: No hyung, I'll do it.

Jiho: No Namjoon-ah, you've done more than enough. I can do this much.

Y/N: I have some questions.

Yoongi: We know. But keep the questions for later, your body needs energy right now.

Yoongi: Jiho will help you freshen up and Jin hyung, please dress up her wounds after that. I'll reheat the breakfast for you.

Like Yoongi said, Jiho helped you brush your teeth and wash your face and Jin cleaned the blood off your knuckles and dressed them up.

You followed Jin and Jiho to the dining area where the others were sitting.

Hoseok: Ah cute! She looks adorable with that sweatshirt on.

Taehyung: It looks so big on her. It reaches to her knees.

Jimin: I knew she was short but right now she looks even smaller.

They all laughed as you glared at them.

Namjoon was eyeing you from top to bottom as he felt this unknown feeling of wanting to take you in his arms and cuddle you. Maybe because you looked like a plushie in that huge sweatshirt.

Y/N: By the way, who changed my clothes?

They all fell silent as you gave them a questioning look.

Namjoon: I did. Don't worry, thanks to your layers of clothing I didn't see your body.

You nodded your head in understanding.

You took a seat between Jimin and Taehyung.

Meanwhile Yoongi placed the pancakes in front of you.

Y/N: Thank you Mr. Min.

Yoongi: Just call me Yoongi hyung, or hyung, or oppa or just Yoongi, whichever you like.

Hoseok: Yeah don't be so formal with us.

Namjoon: Just Namjoon is okay for me.

You nodded your head in response as you started to dig in your delicious breakfast.

Y/N: So... How did you know?

Jiho: I think you were about to call me and you accidentally did call me but you didn't know. I was about to cut the call but then I heard Jason and you know I don't trust that guy. So I heard everything he said to you through the call.

Y/N: Well, how do they know?

You pointed your head towards the members.

Jiho: I was with them when I received your call.

Y/N: Ohh!

Namjoon: Y/N, did he...

Y/N: Did he what?

Namjoon: Did he do something to you? Did he touch you?