Chapter 17

He strode towards you as you took steps backwards. This was awfully familiar.

Raccoon Han: You have them all wrapped around your little finger. You're just a-

He stopped walking towards you and looked a bit frightened. But before you could turn around to see what he was scared of, your back hit something hard which you later realized was someone's chest as two arms wrapped themselves around your waist. You flinched and panicked until the grip around your waist tightened and you heard his soothing voice again.

Namjoon: Shh...It's me, Namjoon.

You immediately relaxed and let him hold you because you were mentally exhausted after everything that happened. He put his chin on your shoulder and held you close to his body as you felt safe by the warmth radiating from his body.

But this didn't stop that raccoon from talking.

Raccoon Han: You're just a despicable woman with evil schemes to destroy men who are against you-

You widened your eyes as you saw two figures approaching him from behind.

Raccoon Han: And women like you should be just kept under the sole of a man's feet-

Ouch- Jungkook's punch was better than yours.

Mr. Han fell down as Jungkook and Hoseok towered over him which scared him.

Yoongi: Now will you leave by yourself or do you want this Mr. whoever I am to

escort you.

Jiho: Oh that would be nice. We can dump him in the dumpster later.

Mr. Han scrambled and ran out of the meeting room for his life.

All of you laughed together as Namjoon pulled his hands back and stood up straight.

Jiho immediately rushed to you. He cupped your cheeks as he looked at you with the most delicate gaze ever.

Jiho: Y/N-ah, are you okay?

Y/N: Yes, I'm fine-

Jiho: What kind of stupid question was that? Of course you're not okay.

Y/N: No hyung, I'm fine.

Jiho: Fine. But I'm taking a leave for you. Do whatever you want today and take rest. Okay? Let's go Yoongi, we need to talk about the legal stuff with the secretaries.

Yoongi looked at you as you gave him a fake smile which was very convincing but he didn't complain and left with Jiho.

The others also left after waving cutely at you.

Hoseok: Y/N, if you need someone to cheer up, just call me okay?

Jin: And if you want someone to make you laugh, just call me okay?

Jungkook: And if you want someone to play video games with, call me okay?

Taehyung: And if you want-

Jimin: Yah yah! Khamane!(stop) Leave her alone, she needs rest.

You smiled at their cuteness but it slowly faded away.

Everyone had left but one person didn't leave about which you didn't know. You thought you were alone but you were once again wrong.

You were startled when a voice spoke.