Chapter 37

Jimin: Let's play truth and dare!

Hoseok: Lmaoo yess!

Jungkook: This is going to be fun.

Jin: Let's just stay on the couch and play.

Taehyung: Okay, I'll start. Yoongi hyung, truth or dare?

Yoongi: Truth.

Taehyung: Do you love me?

Yoongi: Dare.

Taehyung: Say that you love me.

Yoongi: I hate this game already.

Y/N: And if you can't do it you have to take a shot.

Yoongi: I'll just do that instead.

Taehyung: Ahh hyung!!!

Everyone laughed.

Yoongi: Okay, Jiho hyung.

Jiho: Truth.

Yoongi: Why do you care about Y/N so much?

Jiho: Because of her I can breathe today-

Y/N: Because I'm like a sister to him!

Yoongi: You could've allowed him to say that.

Y/N: Ye-Yeah, right.

Jiho: Okay I choose Jimin.

Jimin: Dare.

Jiho: Let Jin cut your bangs.

Jimin: I'll just drink this.

Jin: Yah I cut my own bangs and it turned out good, you brat!

Jimin: Y/N! Truth or dare? Everyone is choosing truth please choose dare.

Y/N: Okay, dare!

Jimin smiled mischievously.

Jimin: I dare you to sit on Namjoon hyung's lap.

Y/N: I'll just drink my banana milk.

Jimin: No, since you aren't drinking alchohol, you have to complete the dare.

Y/N: But he needs to be okay with it.

Jungkook: It's just a dare.

Y/N: Fine!

You walked nervously towards Namjoon and just stood there not knowing what to do. He was man spreading and it couldn't be any more attractive than this.

Taehyung: Don't be shy just sit.

You took the courage and settled on his lap while he leaned backwards. You avoided eye contact but you could feel his gaze on you.

Y/N: Jimin hyung, truth or dare.

Jimin: I want to see what dare you can give me so I choose dare.

Y/N: Good choice. Touch the ceiling fan without climbing on anything.

The whole room erupted with laughter and Jimin looked at you offended.

Jimin: I'm not that short.

Y/N: Then complete the dare.

Jimin: Fine!

His attempts to reach the ceiling fan by jumping were hilarious but he didn't stop trying. Meanwhile you were shifting around to find a comfortable position when Namjoon put his hands on your hips and prevented you from moving.

Jimin: I'll just drink.

Namjoon's one hand was on you lower back while the other was on your hip.

(something like this but even closer)

(I'm not shipping any of the members together, this picture is solely used for illustrative purpose only)

Your hands were in your lap as you constantly kept pulling your dress down because the dress would ride up when you sit and now that you were sitting in Namjoon's lap the other boys would have a clear view of you left thigh. Namjoon noticed you struggling so he took off his jacket and placed it on your lap covering your legs.

Jimin: I'll take my revenge. Namjoon hyung, truth or dare?

Namjoon: Dare.

Jimin smirked in victory.

Jimin: I dare you to take your shirt off.

Namjoon: No!

Jimin: Then drink up!

Namjoon turned to you.

Namjoon: What would you prefer? Drunk Namjoon or a shirtless Namjoon?

Y/N: D-drunk Namjoon would be cute I guess.

Namjoon: On another note I don't want to embarrass myself by being drunk so I'll just take my shirt off.

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung I'll take the dare for you if you buy me 10 packs of banana milk.

Namjoon: Deal Jungkook-ah!

Jungkook took his shirt off as everyone praised his toned body. You were staring at his abs and how toned he was. You wanted to have abs too but despite working out you never really got there and due to back pain you weren't able to do much exercise. You were looking at his body and how you wished to have a toned body too when a deep voice whispered in your ear.

Namjoon: Why are you looking at him?