Chapter 30

You couldn't see clear as the tears were blocking your vision. Taehyung supported your waist and pulled your hands making you sit on the couch. You forced yourself to wipe the tears even though any sort of movement hurt your abdomen.

Y/N: Tae tae hyung?

You could see clear now as you saw a few more people.

Y/N: *in mind* Jin hung? Hoseok hyung? Jimin hyung?

??: Y/N, Annyeong!

You averted your gaze towards the voice.

Y/N: *in mind* Oh? Yoongi hyung? and Jungkook Hyung?

??: Well hello to you too.

Y/N: N-Namjoon?

Jin: Wahh! We're all standing here and you only focus on Namjoon?

Y/N: That's not- Ahhhhh!

You yelled in pain as the cramps surged through your abdomen again.

Yoongi: What happened? Y/N?

You wanted to speak but you were too weak from the pain to talk.

Jin: Y/N-ah! What happened?

Namjoon: She is clutching her stomach so maybe she has really bad stomach pain.

They all looked at you for an answer as you shook your head slowly.

Taehyung: Wait she is holding her stomach so...* gasp*

Namjoon: What happened Taehyung-ah?

Taehyung: Y/N!

His voice was full of concern.

Taehyung: Are you pregnant?

They all looked at you in shock while you were stunned by their stupidity. You clutched your stomach tightly and shook your head vigorously this time.

Jimin: Ahh wait! I think I got it.

He looked at you as you looked at him expectantly.

Jimin: Are you on your periods?

You nodded your head as they sighed in relief.

Yoongi: Is it hurting really bad?

You nodded your head in response as his gaze softened.

Hoseok: What to do? I never had to deal with a girl on her periods.

Jungkook: Y/N, do you want chocolates?

You shook your head.

Jungkook: What about snacks?

You shook your head again.

Jungkook: Pads? Tampons?

No, you already had them stocked.

Jungkook: Heat pads and painkillers?

You nodded your head this time.

Jungkook: Okay, I'll be back soon. I'm taking your umbrella.

Jimin: Wait I'm coming with you.

They went off to the nearest pharmacy to get the things.

Meanwhile Taehyung was still holding you. You held his hand and shifted a bit to get a better look at the others. You gestured them to sit on the couch instead of standing around you and they obliged.

You close your eyes shut due to the immense wave of pain that passed through your lower abdomen.

Taehyung: Here, hold my hand.

Everyone, including you looked at him confused.

Taehyung: Hold my hand tightly, and squeeze it whenever you feel pain.

You looked at him unsure when Yoongi chimed in.

Yoongi: Taehyung-ah, you hold her left hand and I'll hold her right one.

You were now surrounded by Taehyung and Yoongi who were holding your hands. You squeezed their hands tightly as you felt another wave of pain surge through you. You bit your lips to stop yourself from making any sounds due to the pain.

You looked at your hands which were held by Taehyung and Yoongi and realized that you forgot to ask what they had come here for.

You spoke in a low voice.

Y/N: Why are you here?

Yoongi turned his head towards you.

Yoongi: Our car broke down and it started raining so we needed to stay somehwhere for the night and we couldn't go to a hotel so Namjoon suggested that we come to our place since it was nearby. Actually we had sneaked out for a late night drive so we couldn't tell our manager either. Sorry for troubling you.

You shook your head vigorously again. You struggled hard but managed to say these words.

Y/N: I'm sorry that I'm troubling you when you need help. But thank you for helping me. You can stay here for the night but I only have one bedroom.

Yoongi: We'll stay in the living room don't worry about us.

After a while Jungkook and Jimin returned with the painkillers and heat pads. You took the painkiller.

Jin: Let's move her to the bedroom so she can sleep.

They all nodded and looked at you. You were about to stand up but failed. You were waiting to hit the ground when two arms caught you in their embrace. The scent was very familiar to you for you to recognize him without looking at his face.

Namjoon: I'll carry her to the bedroom.

You shook your head and pushed him away as you tried to walk by yourself but immediately crouched down due to the pain.

Namjoon: Stop being stubborn!

He lifted you and carried you to your room and laid you down gently on the left side of the bed as you pointed towards it.

Even though the pain was subsiding slowly, it still had not subsided enough for you to move freely. You took a pillow and buried your head in it.

Jin: The medicine will take time to show its effect.

Hoseok: Is there anything else we can do?

Jungkook: I did everything I knew.

Taehyung: Ahh I know what will help her.

Yoongi: It better not be some stupid idea like hurt her somewhere else so she will forget the period cramps and focus at the new place which hurts.

Everyone snickered while Taehyung smiled sheepishly but Namjoon just kept looking at you.

Taehyung: No hyung it's not like that.

Yoongi: This better be good then.

Taehyung: It is! She needs CUDDLES!

Everyone fell silent as you emerged from your pillow. You could speak now so you took this opportunity to deny.

Y/N: I think I'm fine, I don't need cuddle- ahhh!

Taehyung: Cmon, of course you do. You must be missing your boyfriend and how he would cuddle you, right?

Y/N: I don't have a boyfriend.

Taehyung: Ex?

Y/N: I don't have any exes.

Taehyung: Okay, wait-What? You never had a boyfriend?

You avoided their gazes.

Taehyung: So you've never cuddled?

Again you looked anywhere but at them.

Taehyung: I think cuddling will give you warmth-

Namjoon: I think we shouldn't barge into someone's room like this but one of us should stay with her to take care of her. And Tae thank you for your suggestion, but I will take care of her needs.