Bring me back โ–“โ–“๐Ÿ…ข๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ...

By SiaRosebunny

Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even... More

โ˜พ๏ธŽ๐•ป๐–‘๐–”๐–™โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ1โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ2โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ3โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 4 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 5 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 6 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 7 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 8 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ?
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 9 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐”€๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ?
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 10 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 11 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 12 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ด'๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 13 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ญ๐“ด
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 14 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– : ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 15 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 16 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 17 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 18 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 19 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 20 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 21 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 22 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 23 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 24โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 25 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ see
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 26 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 27 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 28 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 29 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 30 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 31 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
๊จ„๏ธŽAPPRECIATING YOU๊จ„๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 33 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 34 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ35โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 36 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 37 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 38 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 39 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 40 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 41 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 42 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 43 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 44 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 45 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 46 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 47 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 48 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 49 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 50 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 51 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ52โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 53 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ54โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ This doesn't feel right
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 55 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 56 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 57 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 58 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 59 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 60 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 61 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 62 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 63 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 64 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 65 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 66 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 67 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 68 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 69 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 70 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

โ˜พ๏ธŽ 32 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

2.5K 151 423
By SiaRosebunny

☕︎
                   𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏, 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆,
                      𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
                        𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓...
              𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔?

                                                                              ☕︎

☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎     ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎     ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎     ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎    ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎

●─────────── ▷ 𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

The excitement and happiness that yoongi was feeling after a long day of practising shooting and being able to hit a few targets at the centre was starting to slowly perish

How happy he felt... thinking his boss would praise him for learning so fast... maybe- just maybe a pat on the head and a warm smile? That would have been so good ' yes that sounds nice ' . Yoongi was that much of a simple-minded guy.

The poor boy was starting to feel restless after reading taehyung's messages and especially now, now that boss hadn't come back home and it was past midnight. Yes, somedays Hoseok didn't come home like this but this time even taehyung said he wasn't in a good mood... What happened?

' Please be ok... '

Yoongi prayed in his head for the nth time since he got Tae's message.

Yoongi's grip on his phone tightened when he looked at the time...it's was 2 in the morning, not a wink of sleep, fuck sleep yoongi didn't even move from the couch in the main hall which had a good view of the main door of the house, after he read that text message.

' Why....he always came back around 2 no matter what ....'

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek as he clicked on taehyung chat option and texted him.

Yoongi smirked as he texted back

Taehyung was now wide awake, grabbing onto his hair seeing that yoongi didn't even see the rest of his messages.

" Fucking picture ! I shouldn't have taken it ! " Taehyung deleted it and hurriedly dialled namjoon's number and asked him to stop Yoongi cause taehyung was now out of the city.

He sighed in relief now knowing namjoon will stop him but little did he know...

' it's good this way Hoseok needs to trust one way or another. Sorry, yoongi ... But I'm sure he won't harm you, Please stay by Hoseok's side '

Namjoon through while still in bed and put his phone away, beside the bed lamp.

" Hm? Joon... "

Namjoon looked at the half-naked boy beside him, on the bed, slowly waking up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes due to the dim light from the lamp.

" Just an advertisement kook "

He ruffled a half-asleep, completely naked Jungkook's hair as the boy sluggishly hummed being covered by the blancket, moving closer to namjoon's naked torso, looking for the warmth that his expensive, fluffy blanket couldn't give.

Namjoon chuckled as he let the boy do whatever " There there baby, back to sleep now "

And just like that, they drifted off in sleep with jungkook clinging onto namjoon's body and smelling namjoon's neck in search of his favourite smell that always helped him fall back asleep.

●─────────── ▷meanwhile

" LH bar Please "

Yoongi said to the taxi driver while he tightened his grip on his phone, he was feeling so restless at the moment that all that was in his mind right now was to somehow see hoseok.

After a while, the taxi stopped in front of the bar. " Thank you, sir," yoongi said and paid through his phone, in which he hacked into taehyung's bank account and turned off taehyung's notifications just in case.

It was his first time out, alone like this without his parents or his caretaker.
His parents and doctor never allowed him to be alone like this especially not at bars or clubs cause the high beat music could trigger his anxiety or worse comes to worst...his heart.

He gulped looking at the huge bar, I'll just need to see him ... it'll be fine... The music won't be too loud...I think

He walked past the guards, showing him the bar platinum card pic that he hacked from taehyung's phone. The guards dared not speak of the age restriction ( which was 21 ) or anything else, quietly letting the boy who was 19 in.

His eyes hurt seeing all the drinks ' well no wonder this is the gang's bar ' he thought as he looked at the huge crowd that was dancing in the loud...no super loud music.
People were whistling, shouting, dancing while some looked suspicious

The thumping beats of the song, going straight to his heart, causing slight but noticeable pain in yoongi's chest, just like his doctors said when he was with his parents but being the persistent guy he is, yoongi sat at the bar seats and put his laptop on the counter as he typed, trying to hack into the CC cams.

" Any drinks bud ? "

The bartender asked as he made drinks for some other people who were fully drunk already.

" Uh no thank you I'm waiting for someone "

" Gotcha "

" WAIT "

Yoongi shouted making the bartender turn back.

" Do you know where the boss is? Um he wanted me to come "

The bartender raised an eyebrow, eyeing yoongi from head to toe, openly even when he noticed the boy was uncomfortable in the bar atmosphere,

' it's his first time in a bar isn't it '

" Are you looking for a night hook up? Boss doesn't go for virgins, there are plenty of people here than can pay you, go on the dance floor for a bit and you'll find a- "

" That's not it "

Yoongi frowned and showed him the platinum card pic

" ... taehyung's card? "

The bartender looked at yoongi with a smirk

" threesome? The damn- wait isn't tae out of the city tonight? "

The bartender laughed and patted on yoongi's shoulder and whispered

" he's really rough in bed and now he's drunk,  trust me he's hard to handle in his drunk state, leave your number and I'll give it to him when he's sober ok? I'm Jimin by the way "

Yoongi face heated up in a second, going pinkish around the cheeks and the tip of his ears as soon as he realised that the bartender misunderstood.

" No no that's not ah " yoongi sighed in frustration while Jimin now looked confused.

" I'm the new hacker...I'm not sure if taehyung said but that's true...I just want to see if he's ok...he didn't come home yesterday and even today and now it's already 3 am an- "

" What the Pft- are you his mom? " Jimin burst into laughter and gave a pat on yoongi's back " so you're the new stray cat that he picked up? Damn I really thought it was a cat pft- no wonder he laughed when I asked what breed the cat was "

Yoongi sighed, biting his lip.

" Come on, just don't tell him it was me that showed you in ok ? "

Jimin said and jumped to the other side of the counter. He removed his coat and put it on the counter as he started walking towards the left.

" Alright,  "  yoongi said in an awkward tone and he followed jimin into the inner area of the bar and then they went upstairs where the music wasn't as loud as before and finally jimin stopped in front of a door which said reserved in red letters and two guards were standing in front of it.

The two guards were tall and very much buff looking even in their blackish dark blue suits.

" No entry "

One of the guards said while looking straight with a firm expression.

" Lillian "

Jimin said making yoongi raise an eyebrow at the unfamiliar name.

" Sorry boss has ordered to not let anyone in even if they said the password "

The other guard (who looked a little more talkative than the other stone-faced guard) said and sighed as he continued saying

" He drank 15 bottles of wine, better stay away, he was looking mad pissed the last time I went in to give him his 16th vine bottle jimin"

Jimin hummed and looked at yoongi, again eyeing him from head to toe.

" Well, Yoongs? " Jimin said in a mocking tone. ' Yoongs???' yoongi wondered but snapped back.

" I'll just take a look and come back ... I swear I won't tell him who let me in so... "

" Wait I know you...hmmm " the talkative looking guard looked closer with an eyebrow raised at yoongi.

Yoongi stepped back a little feeling uncomfortable, he was never the kind to interact with random people

" I have this "

Yoongi showed the picture of taehyung's premium card on his phone.

" Taehyung's card? Damn, he gave it to you? Isn't tae guy super secretive? " The guard started laughing.

" Now I remember your the new hacker, I saw u followed boss like a newborn baby chick that day when he brought you to the base "

The guard said making jimin chuckle with a mocking humm. While the stone-faced guard just eyed yoongi once and looked away with a hint of an upward curve at the corner of his lips.

" Newborn what? " Yoongi frowned looking at jimin and the talkative guard.

" Okok no fighting guys," jimin said while smirking at yoongi and patted on the guard's shoulder. When the guard bent a little lower, jimin whispered something into the guard's ear.

" Pft- it's like that? Well, no wonder ... of course " the talkative guard smirked along with jimin.

" Stop it you two," the stone-faced guard said it a firm tone making jimin and the other guard instantly shut up.

" It's fine then go in. But I'm letting you in on only one condition, if he gets pissed it's all on you" the stone-faced guard said and slightly opened the door making yoongi's face light up.

" Thank you," yoongi said in a hurry and tried to walk in only to be stopped by jimin.

" Remember to not tell my name ok? Unlike your case, he'll torcher or even kill me for disobeying "

Yoongi nodded " I won't," yoongi said to jimin and rushed into the dimly lit room.

The big, dark, heavy doors were closed by the guards as the smirk on jimin's lips got covered but the closing doors.

Now that he finally was in ... He felt the chills finally hit his skin, the red lights and black furniture coupled with a slight, slow and deep background sound almost as if it's purpose was to make the people in the room sleep.

It was a little frightening... To be honest, it was his first time in a bar and this one, in particular, is a mafia bar...what if that jimin guy lied to him and took him to a random room? What If he'd be kidnapped here again ...

Yoongi gulped as those thoughts ran around his head as he walked further...this so-called ' room ' wasn't just a room, it was more like a whole apartment flat but even better and scarry.

Yoongi slowly checked the two-room which were in the start, which was empty.

He sighed as he walked further into the flat, now heading into the maybe ... the main hall? He didn't know. All he knew was that it smelled of loss and loads of vine.

He walked further as he couldn't really see in the dim lights and he was too new to this that he didn't even think of searching for the lights. He just wanted to see ...

He stopped suddenly when he was a little closer to the couch area and spotted

' is ...he ok? '

Yoongi said that a million times in his head while contemplating whether we should go closer or not...

Yoongi gulped taking one step further while making no sound what so ever.

Sharp breaths escaped from hoseok from time to time as his chest heaved slightly up and down again.

Yoongi looked at hoseok's hand, only to find an empty, opened wine bottle to which he was still holding onto even in his sleep or passed out state.

Yoongi sighed ' at least he's ok ' he thought as there was no blood or cuts on the shirt, which meant he isn't wounded.

The frown on hoseok's eyebrows made yoongi wonder, giving him a hint that he was probably stressed about something.

But this was the first time...

The first time to see that Hoseok was actually stressed. He was always on top of his game, enjoying as he crushed others... Or maybe yoongi was too focused on his needs Thant he never took time to observe?

Yoongi bit his lip, faulting himself. Not being able to figure of his boss even after staying with him every day while hoseok always came back home around 11 pm, just cause of the break-in last time and that yoongi said it was feeling empty in such a big house, in his sleep.

Even if Hoseok would miss coming home one day, he'd be back the next day morning for sure... That's what gave yoongi the strength to keep hoping everything will be ok soon once his parents wake up...

He'd introduce hoseok to them and praise him so so much till his parents get tired of it.

Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a low groan and looked at his boss, as sweat drops slid down from hoseok's hairline, going further down.

The grip that Hoseok had on the wine glass bottle only tightened and a small crack formed on the edge, threatening to break with any more pressure.

Yoongi took no second thoughts before quickly moving closer and tried to get the bottle out of hoseok's grasp.

" Boss please stop," yoongi said as he was unable to slide the bottle out of hoseok hand

' if that breaks, the glass pieces will go straight into his palm ...'

yoongi thought as he panicked seeing that there was no response what so ever from hoseok as sweat drops now slid from his neckline onto his chest.

☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎     ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎     ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎     ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎    ☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎

☕︎ How's the new year so far sweethearts?

☕︎ Colleges and schools have started is it stressful now?

☕︎Be positive no matter what, you all are super strong mentally. Ok fighting my lovelies.

                          Yours only,

                 ☁︎       BUNNYꨄ︎        ☁︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 865 33
Daddy Issues, a YoonSeok/Sope Fanfiction [COMPLETED] -"Momma, can Seok-Seok be my daddy?"- .... A cheesy sope/yoonseok romance in which Jung Hoseok i...
20.8K 1.4K 22
โ˜…When his Enemy becomes his boss!โ˜… "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
105K 5.7K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...
38.1K 2.9K 67
Min yoongi who is perfect fighter and also perfect in other things he is always professional to in his work he is most famous and professional bodygu...