Brody's Gem (Kingston Spin-of...

Da unknownn2020

Kingston Spin-off #2 THE SECOND BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Brody Kingston is fed up with his life... Altro

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Bonus)

Chapter 1

7.8K 128 7
Da unknownn2020

**Hi everyone! After a LONG TIME OF WAITING, I decided to start writing again. I really lost my motivation and then thought I could finish something I started long ago. The Kingston Spin-off Series, it started with Eliza, and now we're moving on! I hope everyone enjoys the book! YOU MUST READ THE KINGSTON SERIES TO UNDERSTAND! I know the pictures aren't a hundred percent accurate with age, but they do represent what I want the characters to look like. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE, credit to Google and Pinterest! I am uploading pictures of Avery and Trevor's children, here we go!

*BTW thank you @Idontwantanacc0unt1 for the idea of Gemma!*

Brielle Ava Kingston (she's supposed to look A LOT like Avery! and is the oldest of the triplets!) She also is the only triplet with dark brown hair, Brock and Brody both have a dirty light brown hair color like Trevor.

Brogan Trevor Kingston (the youngest child!) He's supposed to look a lot like Tanner, Trevor and Turner with the Kingston look!

Brody Theo Kingston (oldest boy from the triplets!) For those who don't know the triplet boys are supposed to look like Trevor! (Imagine green eyes on Brody!)

Brock Titus Kingston (one of the triplets!) Just with the bright green eyes that Bri, and Brody both have!

Gemma Ashton

**(Edited)**

Brody's POV

I can't even with this shit. I'm so fucking done, I hate this. I love football, I do but I hate playing professionally right now. Grandpa Tan, my uncle Turner, and my dad won't lay off my ass and I'm finished. Who in their right mind makes a two hundred and sixty pound man do five hundred push-ups for being twenty seconds late on the field?

Twenty seconds? Twenty fucking seconds.

"I quit" I yell in my fathers face walking off the damn field. I take my helmet in my hand and leave my brother, cousins, and Grant. I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm not doing damn push-ups when I should be running plays with everyone else.

"The hell you are! Get your lazy ass over here Brody and finish these fucking push-ups!" My dad yells as I turn around and look him dead in the eyes. He's not intimidating me like he does to everyone else.

"No, I had a damn reason for being twenty seconds late and you know it!" I tell him as he grabs my shoulders pads and pushes me off the field. I had a reason, it was mom. She wanted my help making brownies, of all shit that makes me do push-ups it's brownies.

"What's your damn reason then?!" He shouts throwing me through the locker room door as my grandpa and uncle laugh.

"Your damn wife who won't leave me alone! I was leaving to get my ass here when she wanted to make brownies and you know I can't tell mom no!" I shout back as he pushes me into the wall.

"Your mother is not "my damn wife", you don't speak of her that way. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why in the hell do you think your balls are big enough to yell at me?! I won't tolerate disrespect from you or anyone. You might be 26 but you still live with me and I'll kick your ass out! I'll kick you off this team right now and I'll be damned if you'll ever touch a football again!" He tells me as I lock my jaw and glare at the floor. Katherine's the reason, that bitch.

"Katherine" I tell him honestly as he releases me as I fall down onto the bench. "What did she do now?" Katherine is crazy, she's the reason I'm pissed off.

"Faked a pregnancy" I tell him as I sigh and take my shoulder pads off.

"Tell me how I'm supposed to play football when she lies about being pregnant." I rasp out as I look down.

"Brody" he whispers as I stay still and take my cleats off, "No, don't Brody me, I broke up with her because I figured out she was crazy! I did! The first three times she faked killing herself I had it figured out. But then she promised me that she changed. The fucking cunt bought a fake positive pregnancy test and showed me and I know good and well we haven't had sex in a long time. I went through the receipts and found it and made her pee on one right in front of me. When it came out negative I flipped my shit. When I got home to get ready for football practice, mom was up my ass trying to cook brownies to make me feel better. My day has sucked ass and you are making it worse by making me hate this."

"Brody son, you need to tell me these things before shit like this happens here. You have to keep your personal life and football life separate, it's effecting your game." He rasps out as I nod.

"I know but I'm so mad and you're making it worse by telling me to do an unnecessary amount of push-ups when I can be running drills with everyone else." I mumble as he nods.

"Tell me this shit before I punish you then. You did four hundred though and I'm proud." He tells me as I wipe the sweat off my head.

"Come on, put your cleats back on" he mumbles grabbing my shoes and throwing them at me. I don't want to but I do, I grab them and slip them on my feet with my pads.

He walks back out of the locker room with me grabbing my shoulder, "Listen, go talk to your uncle Connor, he's been in your shoes." He mumbles as he pushes me to the defensive side of the field. I don't ever go to this side fo the field considering my position as a quarterback but now I guess I am.

"Uncle Connor?" I ask as I walk up to him as he blows his whistle, "Showers now!" He yells as the defense jogs to the locker room. I'm not surprised because practice is practically over and I've been doing push-ups the whole time.

"What's going on Brody? Why the push-ups? Trevor made an example of you?" He asks as I sigh.

"Katherine" I mumble as he rolls his eyes.

"I told you about her months ago Brody. What happened now?" He asks as I sigh.

"She told me she was pregnant and I made her take a test in front of me and it was negative. You don't lie about that shit, imagine someone doing that around my mom. She struggled getting pregnant and now Katherine is throwing that out there like nothing?" I tell him as he sighs.

"Your dads a smart man, Brody you better not open your mouth about what I'm about to say." He tells me as I nod.

"I messed around with a girl that was a whore. She said she was pregnant, and told me she had an abortion. Apparently it was mine but I know for a fact it wasn't." He tells me as I stare at him in shock. I have never heard of this at all. How did I not know and he's been coaching me all my life?

"What did you do?" I ask as he sighs. "She got pregnant two months later by another guy so I know for a fact that I wasn't a dad. In your case, Katherine is crazy, she's probably trying to trap you because of who you are. But if she peed on a test and it was negative she's a liar." He tells me as I nod.

"We broke up months ago but she claimed that so I went over today and everything happened." I tell him honestly. When I went to her apartment I found out the hard way that she's a pathological liar.

"Move on from it. You aren't tied to her, go to the showers." He mumbles as I nod and stand up. I walk past my cousins as I find Brogan. Brock plays for the Green Bay Packers, so I don't see much of him at all. 

"Dad killed you" he mumbles running over to me and laughing. The assholes younger then me but he's unbelievably good at football. He's the best on the team hands down but I'd never tell him, he makes a really great tight end.

"Yeah, he did" I mumble moving out of the way. I don't really want him to know about the situation at all. He's been in love with the same girl since high school, he's stuck up Lilly's behind and he's never known about my shit relationships.

Not love life because I haven't loved a girl besides a family member. I don't talk the rest of the way as we walk into the locker room.

~~~~

"Hi honey! How was football?" My mom asks walking through the door immediately as I hug her. She's always doing this because I'm the only kid still living with them, it's sad I'm 26 and still here but I'm not ready to move yet.

"Great mom" I mumble to make her smile. There's two rules in my parents house, the first is respect, the second is don't make mom upset. That's the only thing and I'm doing a good job of keeping her at bay.

"That's wonderful! I finished the brownies!" She squeals as I nod.

"Mom, I'm not that hungry, I'll be in my room. Dad's probably waiting on you." I tell her moving out of her grip and walking up the stairs to my room. I walk up the steps before I hear her.

"Trevor what happened to him?" She asks as I still and listen.

"She did, he'll be fine" he mumbles as she starts, "He's so sad lately, what's wrong with him? Is it football?" She asks as I smile. She's amazing, and really does care about me and all my siblings.

"No, Katherine's a liar and he's realized that. He'll be fine after a while, she lied to him about being pregnant. Just give him some time, he snapped at me today though, and I almost strangled him."

She starts again, "That's completely awful! He's not acting right" she tells him. I know I'm not, it's because I have a big secret they don't know. I got offered a position for the New York Giants and my dad doesn't even know. My contract ends in a month, I signed it when I was twenty and it ends soon. I just don't know what I want to do yet. I think I need to move out and grow up though, and I know I won't do it here where my mom washes my clothes and still makes my lunch everyday.

"He doesn't know that I know he got a offer from the New York Giants. It's over twenty nine million dollars." My dad tells her as she gasps. So he does know, that sucks.

"He can't go! Trevor you have to make him stay!" She tells him as I smile. She'll never admit it but I'm her favorite kid. Brielle might be her favorite daughter and my sister but I know I'm her favorite son.

"He's probably taking it. I think he's done with The Falcons, as much as I want him to stay he can't. He's got to do what's best for his career and I can't give him all the coaching he needs. He needs more instruction, which I know the Giants will give him. Avery I tried, I tired to make another contract for him but I can't. We don't have the funding to pay him that much, especially not with all the new players coming in." He tells her again. I get that, I know it takes a lot of time and money to get players. My dad, uncles, and my grandpa handle it well but I get it. Truth be told, I'm ready to start over somewhere. I don't really love the Falcons as much as I thought I would. I don't mind the extra work I have to put in, it's not that. It's the fact that Atlanta may be my home, but I'm sick of doing the same thing every damn day. The furthest I got was an associates degree from Alabama, and I only went for two years before coming back home.

"Trevor I don't like that, he's my son. I lost all the other ones already, they all left and I love Brody with all my heart." she tells him as I smile.

"Av's it's okay, he'll be fine. You haven't lost the kids, you see the boys a lot minus Bri and you know that's because she's getting her masters." he tells her as she sighs.

I don't listen to the rest of their conversation as I walk up the steps. I go directly to my bedroom and sit down on the couch I got years ago. It's sad I still sleep on the first bed I got when I hit my grow spirt in middle school. I hit the same height as my dad later in high school, but I'll never be as big as he is.

It's quiet as I watch ESPN and then there's a knock at the door. "Come in" I mumble sitting my feet up as I see her, Brielle.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask standing up while smiling. She's been pursuing her masters degree for a few years at UGA, and I never see her.

"I missed everyone, I snuck through the front window, mom and dad don't even know I'm here." she mumbles as I hug her into my chest. She hugs me back as I sit my head down on hers, even if she is almost six foot tall I still am taller than her.

"I missed you Bri" I mumble as we pull away, "I missed you too", she mumbles as I nod. Bri, will always mean a lot to me. After everything she went through a few years ago, and how much my anger was affected by it, I think she knows how much she means as my sister. I love Bri, and I just want what's best for her, even if she makes me what to strangle her sometimes.

"Wanna go scare mom and dad like old times?" I ask as she smiles. We were the worst kids ever, along with Brock we were three peas in a pod causing hell. We'd lie and cover for each other, and we'd make up all kind of shit. Bri's never been a bitch though, she's just like another brother. That's all she's grown up with.

"Yes! I'm so hungry too" she mumbles as I cut off the TV and we walk down the stairs.

"MOM, MOM I THINK I BROKE MY LEG AGAIN!" I yell from the bottom of my stairs as Bri covers her mouth from laughing, "she's going to kill you" she whispers as I smile and stand at the stairs. I broke my leg a few years ago and my mom took care of everything, she told me to never do it again and now I'm laying it on thick.

"BRODY, WHAT THE HELL?!" She yells back making me laugh as I hear her steps and covers Bri's mouth.

"He better not be doing stupid shit" my dad says behind her as I stay still.

"Brody are you-" she starts and then she stops when she sees me on the steps with Bri. Her face instantly brightens, Bri hasn't been home in close to five months and I know it was killing my mom.

"BRIELLE!" She yells running up the steps and hugging the hell out of her. My dad stops and smiles from the steps as my mom cries from hugging Bri.

"I missed you so much! You came home!" she squeals hugging her as I nod and walk down the steps.

"Brody you tricked me! I should hate you for lying about your leg and not wanting dinner!" she tells me as I smile at her and walk down the rest of the stairs past my dad. She doesn't know that I really don't want any of that. I just don't feel like it anymore, I don't even know how to feel.

I sit down in the kitchen as the hugs continue, and stay to myself the whole dinner.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

40.6M 973K 45
Ashton Miller was the richest, most powerful and sexiest man alive. Being a multimillionaire, he had everything he could have ever wanted; girls, car...
145K 5.1K 45
Kingston Series #4 THE FOURTH BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! FINAL ORIGINAL BOOK IN SERIES! Tayson Kingston has had the perfect life, after bring adop...
187K 7.7K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...
CARTER Da Love, Hope

Storie d'amore

294K 7.3K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...