Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
The Snug-a-lug Situation
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

Party Animal

492 4 0
By Rally9933

Okay, guys. Another fanmade episode here. I got this concept and idea from an old Disney series, That's So Raven. Have fun!

The intro song doesn't belong to me.

Okay, guys. Another fanmade episode here. I got this concept and idea from an old Disney series, That's So Raven. Have fun!

The intro song doesn't belong to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future(future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb: (Let's rock!)

Branch: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, Aggie walked back to her pod after joining the morning rave with the techno Trolls and Branch. It was so much fun. She dried herself with a towel while travelling back to her pod. Before she could find her keys to unlock the door, she noticed an envelope on the door mat. She picked up the envelope, opened it where she pulled out a letter, and read it.

"Ooh!" Aggie grinned excitingly with her eyes sparkled. She quickly rushed off before almost forgetting the letter she received.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Rock Hollow, Poppy was writing invitations for Val's cousin, Melody Song's birthday. She was half-Pop and half-Rock Troll whose mother is a Rock and her father was a Pop, who died in an accident during a concert.

"I'm so glad I'm making invitations with you, Melody!" Poppy giggled before closing an envelope.

"If I know a Troll who likes making pop-up invitations, it's you!" Melody smiled.

Val was helping her cousin too as she was checking the names of the Trolls Melody wanted to invite for her birthday, "Are you sure these are the Trolls you want to invite for your birthday, Melly?"

"I'm sure Cousin Val. Besides, I made news friends, so maybe I'll make some changes for my birthday this year," Melody explained.

Suddenly, Aggie flew towards the three Trolls with the invitation in her hand.

"Hey, Melody!" She landed besides the Pop/Rock Troll.

"Hi Aggie!" Melody fist-bumped with her.

"Thanks for inviting me to your birthday!"

"Oh, you got my invitation!"

"So, what theme party are you going to throw for your birthday?" Poppy asked

"Oh, I'm not throwing a party for my birthday," Melody replied.

"What?!" The Pop Queen screamed in shock.

"Let me guess: You Rock Trolls just have to 'go with ' F.L.O.W.'?" Aggie guessed while gesturing her fingers

Melody shook her head, "No, I decided to not to have a birthday party this year."

"WHAT?!" It was Aggie's turn to scream in shock, "But, you're part Pop and Rock. Two kinds of Trolls love parties."

Melody placed the last invitation in the enveloped, "Yeah, well, ever since I moved to TrollsTopia, I made a couple of friends, and I decided to invite some good friends, and have a very small slumber party in my room."

"Ooh, so it's a Slumber birthday party, but a simple, quiet, non-crazy party," Poppy slowly frowned.

"Melody, I respect what you want for your party but this is your first birthday in TrollsTopia. Your party should be big and fun, and everyone should appreciate how you came to be," Aggie suggested with a fun excited bold voice.

"I don't think it's a big deal," Melody waved a hand.

"Every birthday is a big deal! That's why it should be celebrated," Aggie then had an idea, and snapped her finger, "Okay, Melody, here's the plan: I'll make you a birthday you deserve."

Val arched a brow, "Can you even do that?"

"Val, please, I'm not just popular in my family because they love me, it's because I threw the greatest birthday parties ever, even outside of my family. It's a living," The Magic Musical Troll told Val, then turned back to Melody, "So, I'll make you the awesome birthday party ever!"

"Well," The Pop/Rock Troll then thought about it for a minute. She doesn't want a big party, but maybe a usual fun party with different kinds of Trolls she invited, "Okay, Aggie, I'll let you plan my party,"

"Yes! Don't worry, Melody. You won't regret this!" Aggie exclaimed excitingly. She was excited to plan a birthday party of her new friend here in TrollsTopia. Until then, a vision came in, and stared blankly.

Melody threw her shades angrily on the floor in front of Aggie, "You're the worst party planner and the worst friend ever! I hate you!"

After the vision, Aggie was shocked for what she saw. She's going to ruin Melody's party, and she's going to hate her. Their friendship will end so soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Aggie decided to have a meeting with the other 4 ambassadors to share to them her vision as she needed help.

"I never had a vision like this before, you guys. Melody said that I was the worst friend and that she hated me."

"Aggie... can I still call you Aggie?" Synth asked before he can relate to her situation

"Yeah, but call me Agatha, and you die!" Aggie warned with a smirk.

Synth chuckled nervously, "Okay. Aggie, Trollex said he hates me all the time. I mean, it doesn't mean anything."

"Synth, Trollex is too okay, and everytime he says 'hate', that means 'love'," said Aggie, "The only Troll he seriously still hates is Barb."

"Aggie, maybe you're making too big of a deal out of this," Holly said.

"But you guys did not see this look on his face, okay? I have never seen her so angry at me like this before since I met her!" Aggie said sadly, "Melody is my new friend; we trust each other when we first met. I just can't let her hate me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, Melody went back home from Classical Crest.

When she put her jacket aside and sat on the couch, she was startled when Aggie was there sitting on another couch next to her.

"Hey, look who's home! Looks like someone's need a little pillow fluffin'" Aggie sat besides Melody, and fluffed up her pillow before placing it behind the Pop/Rock Troll, much to her confusion, "There you go! Can't hate a pillow fluffer, can you? So, how was your day?"

Melody still looked in confusion at Aggie. Usually, Val did the questioning of how her day was, but Aggie... is almost new, but she answered anyway, "It was great. I've been hanging out with the Classical Trolls, and they are nice."

"Great! Well, how about a little chocolate will make you happier?" Aggie pulled out a large-sized chocolate bar.

"Okay," Now this is new. First, Aggie came here to greet her, and now she's giving her chocolate. It's normal for Aggie to be nice, but she's much nicer to Melody now. That is strange. She gave the candy back to Aggie, "You take the first bite, just in case."

Aggie rolled her eyes, and about to take a bite from the chocolate. But then, Melody stood, and asked curiously, "Aggie, I remembered you want to plan my first birthday party in Trollstopia... What's in it for you?"

"Just to know that I am the one who put that beautiful smile on your face."

"What kind of party, by the way?"

"I don't know yet, but whatever it is, I promise you you won't hate me... it," Aggie corrected herself, "You won't hate it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the party was held still in Rock Hollow, and many Trolls came with one present from each for Melody.

Aggie greeted the quest coming from the entrance, "Hey, ya'll! Welcome to Melody Song's birthday party. It's going to be fun. Come on in!"

Almost everybody was here, including friends like Rhythm, Blues, Laguna, Buckaroo, and other new Trolls. Not all Trolls are here because some hardly know Melody, and some are busy with their jobs.

"So, what is your theme party, Melody?" Rhythm asked.

"Well, Aggie here is my party planner, so she decided to make my party, zoo themed! There might be kitty critters, Grossums and wild creatures!" Melody asked.

"YYEEEEAAAAHHH!" The Trolls cheered in excitement.

Aggie smiled, "I promise you you'll get the party you deserve!"

"Aggie, you're the best!" Melody smiled back.

"I know I am, cause I'm your best friend, and you love me. Now, keep that thought, I'm gonna call someone who is expert with animals!" The Magic Musical Troll winked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie rushed to the kitchen, where the ambassadors (except Val) helped her plan Melody's party.

Lownote and Dante made some snacks, Synth checked on animal keepers in all of Troll Kingdom, and Holly was out gathering party favors.

"Okay, they all ate the animal crackers, and now they want the real thing. So did you find an animal Troll that can come to Rock Hollow?" Aggie asked Synth

"Well, I tried Ginger Jo, Gust with adorabull, and Eighth Goats in Symphonyville. They're all booked!" The Techno ambassador replied.

Then, Holly came from the back door with bags of party favors.

"Holly, thank you so much! So, how did everything go?" Aggie asked in relief.

Holly started unpacking the birthday stuff from the bags, "Great. I brought lots of party stuff. There's like hats and balloons..., ooh, there's these happy birthday signs!"

"Great, write 'Melody Song' on it," Aggie gave Holly a pen, then went back to Synth to help him find more animal experts. She didn't know that Melody came into the kitchen, "Okay, so did you try...? Oh, there Milton Moss."

"Milton Moss?! He's the best Critter Keeper in all of Pop Village!" Melody exclaimed happily, then went back to her party, "Hey everyone, Milton Moss's coming!"

The other Trolls cheered in excitement.

Lownote said, "Whoa!"

"I know! Ugh!" Aggie groaned as she almost got tired.

"Aggie, just forget it. He is possibly already booked," Dante said

"Okay, you know what, your problem is you still don't know how to handle Pop Trolls, alright? I'll be back in a few minutes," Aggie rushed out to find Milton in Pop Village.

*25 minutes later...*

Aggie got back as she panted from running both places so quick.

"How's it going?" Synth asked

Aggie tiredly raised a thumb, "Mission accomplished," The next thing she knew is she fainted from all that running.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the night came, Aggie kept the guests busy by doing some entertainment, like guessing bad and good luck for Trolls

"Okay, Buckaroo, with this hair and your complexion, I definitely say that you're a... yes, you're Summer. So, I'd stay away from the Golden browns, reds with orange shades, and greens with yellow shades, alright? Now don't clap around. I'm gonna go check on Milton Moss. Aren't we having such fun?!"

Aggie grinned nervously before rushing back to the kitchen. The guests looked confusingly at Melody for having Aggie planning her party as Melody shrugged.

When Aggie made it to the kitchen, the 4 ambassadors were waiting for Milton to come.

"So, Milton's here yet?" She asked.

"No, he did not, Aggie. Just face it. He's not coming," said Dante.

"Yeah, you're just gonna have to tell Melody that truth, right?" Holly suggested.

"And have her hate me? Have her think that I'm the worst friend ever?" Aggie inquired.

"You're giving karate lessons to us Techno Trolls! I think that ship has sailed!" Synth exclaimed.

Just then, Melody came into the kitchen to report Aggie, "Everyone wants to go home. Is Milton coming or not?"

"Can I answer that?" Milton Moss finally arrived with few of his critters, like a Glitter Worm, Puffalo, Two-Horned Heckler, Shutter Beetle, Subtle Sloth, and other critters.

"Milton Moss!" Melody exclaimed

"Yes, little ma'am, and you must be the birthday girl," Milton rustled her hair.

Melody was so happy that her party's still going as she rushed back to the guests, "Hey, everyone, Milton's here with critters!"

Aggie sighed in relief, "Thank you so much for coming, Milton."

"Of course, I never turned down someone's birthday who loves to see critters," Milton put down a plastic box, and showed to her some small spiders, "Like these little ones."

"Oh my!" Aggie shivered in fear. She's afraid of spiders her whole life. She couldn't believe she has to take a risk as a party planner.

Holly then noticed a Flopper Hopper in a cage, "Aww, this Flopper Hopper shouldn't be here," the creatures showed sad sparkly eyes at her. It's like it's asking her to let it go, "AAWWW!" Holly couldn't resist as she unlocked the cage and opened it.

"HOLLY, NOOOO!" Aggie, Milton, Synth, Lownote and Dante shouted.

But it was too late! The Flopper Hopper hopped away, out of the kitchen, taking the back door.

"No! Flopper Hopper! I'm sorry, Ms. Aggie. I have to get that critter before it gets into the water!" Milton said as he ran off to get one of his critters.

"What? No! You can't go! Can't you just call the other Trolls? I mean, they would love that!" Aggie screamed, but put her arms down in frustration.

Without Milton Moss, who will host the party.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Synth came out from the kitchen to announce the surprise of the party.

"Okay, are you all ready to see critters?!" he shouted as the trolls cheered in response. But Synth's face dropped, and explained, "Well, Milton Moss is kinda busy. So here's Master Aggie instead."

The Trolls groaned in frustration as Aggie came out from the kitchen with an iguana in her arms.

"Voila! Iguana!" The Master of All Music said.

"Do something with it," a random techno Troll said.

Aggie and Synth glanced at each other before Synth made boombox beats with his mouth, and aggie danced with the Iguana.

"Dance Iguana, Dance Iguana, Dance Iguana, Dance Iguana!" While Aggie danced the iguana around, it relieved itself as Aggie glanced at Synth in disgust. Synth just shrugged, and didn't know what to do. Aggie just has to go with the flow, for real, "Pee Iguana, Pee Iguana, Pee Iguana, Pee Iguana, Pee Iguana!"

"This party stinks!" a random Rock Troll groaned.

"Where are the spiders?!" a random Country Troll demanded.

"Spiders! You want spiders, I'll give you spiders!" Aggie yelled

Melody rushed to Aggie, and reminded, "But you hate spiders."

"Are you kidding? Tonight, Master Aggie loves spiders!" Aggie exclaimed to keep this party going.

"Yaay!" The guests cheered excitingly

"I hate spiders," Aggie cried, but when she went to the kitchen, she noticed lots of frogs hopping and croaking around. Lownote and Synth were standing on chairs to avoid being in the crowd of frogs while Dante was safe up on the air since he can fly, "Not as much as I hate frogs!"

"Actually, Aggie, they're Bullfrogs. And they can't be cages, they're talking to me," Holly explained as she looked at one of the frogs, and guessed what it was saying to her "'Unlock it. Unlock it'."

When the frog jumped away from Holly, it almost came towards Lownote.

"Aahhh!" Lownote screamed like a girl when a frog almost jumped on him. The other Trolls looked at him as they realized Lownote might be afraid of frogs, "What? I just don't want to step on them. They might be endangered, you know!"

Just then, Aggie sensed another vision coming.

Val came from the back door of the kitchen, "Hey, guys. I just want to check how Melly's birthday has been."

After the vision Aggie blinked and gasped, "Oh, my goodness. Val is coming here. We gotta get rid of these frogs!"

"Okay, okay, I got to tell them," Synth stepped down from the chair, and talked to the frogs, "Fellas, back in the cage!"

"Synth, stop snappin' and start grabbin'! Come on!" Aggie yelled.

The 5 trolls started grabbing the hopping frogs. Aggie put them in a pot, and whole caught them in a bowl. Dante caught some while the frogs were still in the air, and Lownote and Synth caught them with their bare hands.

"Hey, Aggie, are you still in the kitchen?!"

They heard Val's voice as they realized she's coming. If she saw her kitchen full of frogs, she'd be furious.

Aggie and the ambassadors gathered every frog, and had no time to hide them somewhere so Aggie, Holly, Lownote and Dante hid them in their clothes, while Synth hid them behind his back.

Val came from the back door of the kitchen as the others acted casually, "Hey, guys. I just want to check how Melly's birthday has been."

"It's been greeaaat!" Aggie answered, but the frogs made her feel ticklish.

Val looked at Aggie and her fellow ambassadors curiously as they acted so casual.

"I'm gonna get some soda before going to Melly's party," She said as she tried to ignore the five Trolls' looks while getting a soda from the fridge. Just then, a frog hopped on her head, causing the other five Trolls to notice the frog on top of Val's head, "Hey, my head started to feel a little clammy. Do I look okay?"

"Val, you look good. So, I think I have to check your temperature, so let me see your head..." Aggie moved Val aside from the fridge, and touched her forehead, pretending to check her temperature, "Oh, what's that?"

When Val turned around, Aggie quickly grabbed the frog, and threw it at Synth. The Techno ambassador caught the frog, and hid it behind his back before Val could notice the frog in his hands.

Val almost saw what Synth caught, but Aggie interrupted her, "Nothing. Nothing, you're okay."

Before Val exited the kitchen, her fellow ambassadors and the Master of Music noticed something strange about them when they moved so differently. She didn't know the frogs touched their bodies, and made them feel so ticklish.

"Everything okay, you guys?" She asked.

"We're just... feeling the groove, Thundershock. Whoo!" Lownote lied as the rest pretended to dance groovily.

"Yeah, can you feel it?!" Aggie exclaimed.

Val was still curious, and thinking her friends might be hiding something, but she didn't know what, "Okay. Well, I'm gonna go to the party."

When Val left Melody entered, and said, "Okay, everybody's ready for the spiders! This is gonna be so cool!"

"Anything to make you happy!" Aggie cringed but pretended to smile while holding the frogs inside of her dress.

Melody gave a thumb up, and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A minute later, Aggie came out of the kitchen with spiders sticking all over her arms and dress. She was so scared and felt ticklish when spiders stuck around her, but she had to risk it and made a sacrifice for just a minute for the party, for Melody.

She walked around like a model in a fashion show. Synth was playing some Techno music, and Holly hosted the so-called fashion show.

"Master of All Music's modeling. This year's newest season fashion her new line of spiders. Yes, it's what every girl should have around her neck this year, and, with the holiday seasons coming up, what better way 'I love you' than new spiders? Okay, that is all for spiders. Flies aren't included. Thank you so much!"

When Aggie went back to the kitchen, Holly and Synth followed as Aggie freaked out, and the ambassadors helped her get the spiders off of her.

"AHH! GET THEM OFF! GET THEM OFF!" She screamed. But then, Melody entered the kitchen, "Hey, Melody! Pretty cool spiders, huh? Can't hate me for that."

"Uhh, Aggie, great you're doing this, but maybe you should stop," Melody suggested.

But Aggie refused to give up, "No! As your party planner, it is my job to give you the best party ever. So, what do you want next?"

"Well, I have a little favor," the Pop/Rock Troll grinned as she was about to tell her request.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, at the party, the lights went off and the Troll guests gave some space for the show they wanted to see.

Dante was playing the bongos, Synth and Lownote some flashlights as spotlights, and Holly hosted the show again.

"And now, for the first time in the history of TrollsTopia, Master Aggie will attempt to wrestle one of the dangerous critters in the land! A... Glitter Gator!" She announced as the Trolls' cheered in excitement.

Aggie came out of the kitchen with a giant crate.

"Alright. This is a big one. He's in this crate. He might bite off my arm... or maybe a leg. You never know. A tough job to take with... Glitter Gators!"

When Holly volunteered to open the crate, Aggie charged inside as she wrestled hard with the "Glitter Gator" behind the couch. She swung it round and round, and body-slammed it. The "Gator" got up, and charged at her, but she managed to pin it down.

"I think it's dead! Oh no, it's got me! Ah!" Aggie was pulled down for another wrestling match.

She grabbed the "gator" by the tail, and spun it round before slamming it down on the floor. The 'gator' got up, but Aggie slammed it down.

"It's alright! I think I get it! No, wait! Aah!" She was pulled down again as thought she was into another fight again.

As he had enough of it, a Rock Troll turned on the lights, and the Trolls looked behind the couch.

"It's just a stupid stuff animal!"

It is revealed Aggie was fake wrestling a stuffed Glitter Gator this whole time.

"It is?" Aggie inquired, pretending she didn't know that, "I guess that's why he doesn't bite."

A random Country Troll stomped his foot, "This party wreaks! I'm going home! Who wants to come?"

"I do," Melody said. She was so disappointed that this isn't the birthday party she wanted in TrollsTopia.

When all the guests left, and Melody joined them, Aggie got up, and told her, "Melody, wait. Please."

"This is the worst party!" Melody threw her shades on the floor disappointedly, "And—"

"Stop!" Aggie managed to cut Melody off before making her vision happen. She knew what would happen next, but she doesn't want to see it for herself, "Okay, I know what you're going to say. Come here," she dragged Melody to the couch, and they both sat down, "Listen, I know you're gonna say I was the worst friend ever, and you hate me. I know what you're thinking how I know what you're going to say..." She doesn't want to reveal her secret, but Melody is her friend, and she trusted her. They trust each other. No more secrets for good friends. She already told most of her friends, why Melody shouldn't deserve a fair share? "I have visions. Future visions, and this is what I saw. And I don't blame you. I ruined your birthday because of what I saw in my visions, and I was afraid you don't want to be friends anymore. I don't want that. But I know this isn't about me. I just want you to be happy."

Melody sighed and confessed, "I do want to stay friends with you, but if you didn't try to take a risk to make me happy for my birthday, then you wouldn't be afraid your visions are going to come true."

"So, you believe me? Just like that?"

"I've seen a lot of things, and I know you're honest... except for the party thing."

"I'm sorry,"

Just then, Laguna came back, and called the birthday girl, "Hey, Melody, you gotta come see this!"

When Aggie, Melody, Holly, Synth, Lownote and Dante went outside, they saw the guests gathered around Milton Moss, who came back after chasing that Flopper Hopper. He was carrying a baby Puffalo, while Blues held another one, and the Puffalo mother was resting in the middle of the crowd.

"Hey, little ma'am, take a closer look. My Puffalo just had her babies," Milton told Melody.

"This is so cool," McJagger chuckled.

"Great party, Song," Buckaroo commented.

"Really?" Melody formed a smile on her face. She didn't expect her birthday to have new born baby animals, but it was a miracle

"So, you don't hate me?" Aggie asked.

"Well, I kinda thought I did, but you've been suffered enough, and the risk was worth it," Melody said

"So, we're okay?"

"No, we're great."

Aggie pulled Melody into a hug.

"And my vision powers are very top secret," Aggie whispered.

"I won't tell anyone," Melody said quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I finished this chapter. Melody Song, McJagger and Buckaroo don't belong to me. They belong to my good friend, MasterClass60 from Fanfiction.net. Aggie is my OC, and belongs to me.

I have a theory that Trollex and Synth are brothers because of their similar appearances as I wrote that part that Synth said Trollex hated him, but that's how Trollex expressed his brotherly love for Synth. It is also revealed that Trollex still has small hatred towards Barb.

I got this idea from That's So Raven

Vision:
Aggie saw Melody angrily shouted at Aggie.
Aggie saw Val coming into the kitchen, almost seeing the frogs jumping around.

I hope you guys like this new story. More chapter coming soon.

Here's a bonus scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I'm all packed up. I'm glad your party worked out for you, Ms. Melody," Milton said, "Now, all I need is my spider back."

"They're in the box," Melody pointed at the plastic box of spiders.

"Oh, those? Oh no, they're the babies. I'm looking for their mama."

"The mama?!" Aggie and Melody gasped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the living room, Val, Holly, Synth, Dante and Lownote were standing on chairs and couches as they get away from a very big spider on the floor, which is revealed to be the mama of the spiders

"Aggie!" Synth wanted to call Aggie to save them from the spider, but he and the other ambassadors were too scared to shout or move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
6K 121 26
A lifetime achievement between harmony between the 6 music tribes, Pop, Rock, Techno, Classical, Country, and Funk, the Trolls have gotten closer and...
13.6K 360 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
9.5K 64 8
A week later after the event of Trolls: Music In Life, Aggie still tried to find a way to earn her true colors with the help of the leaders of the si...