Déjà Vu (Neymar)

By neymarfantasy

It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then th... More

Chapter 1: The hike
Chapter 2: Mr. Lupo
Chapter 3: Crush
Chapter 4: Getting closer to him
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: 2 years ago
Chapter 7: A night to 'remember'
Chapter 9: One night
Chapter 10: Instagram
Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin
Chapter 12: Cravings
Chapter 13: Hangover
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Revelation
Chapter 17: Wasted
Chapter 18: I like it rough
Chapter 19: Yacht adventures
Chapter 20: Photography methods
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Ice cream
Chapter 23: Twisted images
Chapter 24: 3 little words
Chapter 25: What would you do...
Chapter 26: Hidden feelings
Chapter 27: Another night to remember
Chapter 28: Moving on
Chapter 29: Andalusia
Chapter 30: Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31: Blackmail
Chapter 32: Lose Control
Chapter 33: Kids these days
Chapter 34: Desire
Chapter 35: Raw
Chapter 36: The morning after
Chapter 37: Love is a lie
Chapter 38: It's over
Chapter 39: Forgive me
Chapter 40: Letting go
Chapter 41: Friend
Chapter 42: Butterfly effect
Chapter 43: Marc
Chapter 44: Opposites
Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chapter 46: It's O-N
Chapter 47: The City of Love
Chapter 48: Make love to me
Chapter 49: Falling
Chapter 50: Jealousy
Chapter 51: Kiss me and don't stop
Chapter 52: Protection
Chapter 53: Oops oh my!
Chapter 54: Guilty conscience
Chapter 55: Olive
Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic
Chapter 57: 6 months
Chapter 58: Thunder and drool
Chapter 59: Hot mess
Chapter 60: Shots, shots, shots!
Chapter 61: Turn of events
Chapter 62: Lies never last long
Chapter 63: Break down
Chapter 64: Shattered hearts
Chapter 65: Closure
Chapter 66: Regret
Chapter 67: Without her
Chapter 68: Porra
Chapter 69: Wet dreams
Chapter 70: Mad about you
Chapter 71: Neylive

Chapter 8: Red Bull

8.7K 245 50
By neymarfantasy

For the next 2 days, I was busy looking and applying online for photography internships. I also developed pictures of the hike. I showed Adrian and he loved them a lot. He e-mailed them to the other guys. I was busy reading a book about Photoshop when I heard a knock on my door. Adrian entered before I could answer.

“I didn’t give you permission to enter my territory” I frowned.

He rolled his eyes and said, “Marc is throwing a party and he invited you.”

My face lit up immediately and then I blushed because Adrian was smirking at me.

“Stop” I groaned.

“Olive is in loveee” he sang.

“I’m not in love!” I yelled.

“But you have a huge crush on Marc” Adrian smirked.

“Wait until you have a crush! I’ll tell that girl myself just to torture you” I groaned.

He chuckled and patted my head like I was a small kid.

“So are you coming?” he winked.

“When is it?” I asked.

“Tomorrow night,” he said.

“Yes, I’ll come,” I said.

“Great, I’ll let him know” he chuckled and left my room.

I was looking forward to that party tomorrow. I was happy that Marc had invited me too, which meant that he didn’t forget me…and possibly liked me? I hoped he did. I decided to go out for a walk since I had been stuck in my room the past few days. I wore casual clothes and went out with my Canon around my neck and wearing my headphones. I hummed along to some cheerful summer hits. The sun was shining bright and it felt amazing on my skin. I was glad that I had a slightly tanned complexion already because I hated sunbathing and all that crap. I decided to take a walk in the park since it had been ages and I could take some pictures there too. There was a small pond in the middle of the park. The sunlight hit the pond at a certain angle which made it look amazing. I took my camera and started taking a few pictures kneeling to get the perfect shot. My mind was so occupied with getting the shot right, that I didn’t notice the person standing next to me.

“Hey,” he said, startling me. I looked up with a pounding heart and stared into the blue eyes of my ex-boyfriend, Nick.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, shocked.

“I was on my way to do some shopping and then I saw you,” he said.

It was probably over 1.5 years ago since I last saw him.

“Oh,” I said, getting up.

“Nice camera,” he said.

“Thanks” I mumbled.

“Into photography?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Listen, I’m sorry for what happened before…I was a total jerk to you” he said.

“Uhm…a little late to apologize don’t you think? But better late than never I guess, so thanks for your apology” I said.

“Thanks, Olive,” he said.

“Listen if you want to hang out or something, here is my number,” he said, pulling out his phone and shoving it into my hands.

It was awkward and I didn’t want to hang out with him, because there was nothing left between us. I saved his phone number, however, because I didn’t want to be rude.

“See you,” he said, pulling me into a hug.

I was taken by surprise to do anything against it, so I let him hug me for a second.

“See you,” I said.

I saw him walk away and felt so weird about this encounter. He acted like everything was alright between us now and we could casually hang out like we were friends again. I rolled my eyes and decided to go home since that encounter with Nick had spoilt my photography mood. I turned up the music on my phone and ignored the world. I realized a little too late that I had taken a wrong turn somewhere because I was in a neighborhood I didn’t recognize. I opened Google Maps and decided to check where the hell I was. I heard a car honk, making me jump. I looked at the road, irritated, and saw a black car with tinted windows. I couldn’t see who was sitting behind the steering wheel. I continued walking when I heard a male voice call my name.

“Hey Olive, stop!” he yelled.

I turned around and saw him getting out of that black car. I finally recognized his car.

“Hey Neymar,” I said.

“I thought you were going to run off” he chuckled.

“I didn’t know it was you and you startled me by honking,” I said.

“Didn’t you recognize my car?” he asked.

“I forgot,” I said.

“You seem to forget all the important things” he sighed.

“Wait, are you referring to our meeting 2 years ago?” I asked.

“You remember?” he seemed surprised.

“No, but I asked Adrian and he told me about the party and me getting wasted,” I said.

“Oh,” he said, sounding disappointed.

“I’m sorry, that whole night is a blur so that’s why I didn’t recognize you the other day,” I said.

“It’s alright…I thought you didn’t want to remember” he said, avoiding my gaze.

“Why wouldn’t I?” I frowned.

He shrugged.

“What are you doing in this neighborhood?” he asked, changing the subject.

I was wondering what happened that night because knowing my drunk self I probably told him awkward and embarrassing things.

“Hello?” Neymar asked.

“Oh, sorry! I got lost” I admitted.

“Then I’m glad I found you before we had to make ‘wanted’ posters” he winked.

“How much will the reward be?” I asked, giggling.

“The reward will be you, finders keepers!” he grinned.

I slapped his arm, playfully.

“What are you doing driving around here?” I asked.

“I live in this street” he chuckled.

“Oh,” I said.

“Come on,” he said, gesturing for me to get into his car.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“I’m going to park my car,” he said, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him.

He opened the passenger’s seat and said, “Get in.”

I got in and he quickly walked around the car and got in the driver’s seat. His engine revved up and he drove a few meters further. The car pulled into the driveway of a two-story stand-alone house. It looked modern and luxurious. Neymar pushed on some remote, making the garage door open. He parked the car in his garage and quickly came to open the car door for me.

“Welcome to my humble home,” he said, offering me his hand.

I took it and he led me inside his house.

“You call this humble?” I asked with my mouth agape.

The living room was fully furnished in white and looked luxurious.

“Sit down,” he said, pushing me onto the white mega-size couch.

“What do you want to drink?” he asked.

“Uhm, what do you have?” I asked.

“Almost everything” he chuckled.

“I’ll have what you’ll have then,” I said.

“I’m having vodka,” he said.

I stared at him, making him burst out into laughter.

“Neymar” I groaned.

“I was just kidding, Red Bull it is then,” he said, walking to what I suppose was the kitchen.

He came back with 2 cans of chilled Red Bull a minute later.

“That’s your favorite drink isn’t it?” I asked, opening the can.

“You could say that” he smirked, plummeting on the couch next to me.

The Red Bull spilled onto my clothes.

“Neymar” I yelled.

“Shit, sorry,” he said, taking the can out of my hands.

He ran to the kitchen and brought a roll of paper towels.

“Here,” he said, handing me a few of them.

I wiped my t-shirt and jeans. My t-shirt felt sticky already.

“You can go take a wash if you want. I’ll give you one of my t-shirts?” he suggested.

I nodded. He led the way to his bathroom and handed me a new towel.

“Wait, I’ll get a tee,” he said and quickly disappeared into one of the rooms in the corridor.

He came back with a folded, white tee and handed it to me.

“Thanks,” I said and closed the door.

I took my t-shirt off, wetted the towel, and cleaned myself. My bra wasn’t that wet luckily and my jeans looked alright. I wore Neymar’s t-shirt and realized what the print was. It was a curvy woman with huge breasts, who had her finger in her mouth. I stomped out of the bathroom and found him waiting at the end of the corridor. He burst out laughing seeing me wearing his t-shirt.

“You…look…hot” he choked, laughing.

“Neymar you ass” I yelled and was about to punch his arm, but he moved out of the way and ran up the stairs.

“Neymar!” I yelled, running after him.

I heard a door slam shut, but I didn’t know in which room he went in. There were like 5 doors upstairs. I ground my teeth and opened the first door. It turned out to be an office-like room and he wasn’t in there. I checked behind the second door, which was a spare bedroom and he wasn’t there either. I went inside the third room, which seemed like his room. It had a big king-size bed in white. I was about to turn around, when Neymar jumped me from behind the door, giving me a heart attack. He picked me up and threw me on the bed.

“I’m going to kill you Neymar” I yelled.

“Only if I let you,” he said, with a mischievous smile.

He started tickling me and I squealed loudly with tears in my eyes.

“St...op” I yelled.

“No,” he said, tickling me harder. 

I tried to escape, but he sat on top of me and tickled my tummy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 8.3K 50
If you love something, let it go.. If it comes back to you it's yours.. If it doesn't, it never was and it's not meant to be.. Life can be tough...
320K 5.9K 31
❝my only mistake was choosing the wrong sister.❞ » In which he falls in love with his girlfriend's sister. » © Iionelmessi 2016.
11.1K 354 20
Neymar found Ali in bed with his best friend from Santos, Andre. Why would she do this to me? One year, Munir bring her with him to Camp Nou. Will Ne...
Avoid. By 3cho

Fanfiction

5.1K 118 8
"Ney.. why are you ignoring me?" Leo wondered. He felt as if his heart was being dug out when one of Neymar's tear betrayed him and slipped down his...