Trollstopia Season 1

By Rally9933

After the events of the World Tour and there is a new Troll in town, all different Trolls united and lived in... More

The Last Mastering part 1
The Last Mastering part 2
The Last Mastering part 3
The Last Mastering part 4
The Last Mastering part 5
Surprise Coronation part 1
Surprise Coronation part 2
Surprise Coronation part 3
Surprise Coronation part 4
Future Vision part 1
Future Vision part 2
Future Vision part 3
Kick-Off Party part 1
Kick-Off Party part 2
Kick-Off Party part 3
Smell of Art part 1
Smell of Art part 2
Smell Of Art part 3
Smell of Art part 4
Bring It In part 1
Bring It In part 2
Party Animal
Presidential Election
Cloud Control
Wake Up, Cloud Guy
Secret Birthday
Classical Rock
Rhythm and the Blues
Loving Essence
Branch's Past
Mouth Guitar
Glitter Rush
Snip-Snap
Separation Anxiety
Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room
Cheery Glo-mato
Ye Olde Dating Game
The Case of the Carried Off Chocolates
The Makeunder
Night of a Thousand Questions
A Dog Called Aggie
The Riddled Maze of Love
Aggie the Babysitter
Love Will Find A Way
Life of Aggie
Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia
Bonus Chapter: The Buddy System

The Snug-a-lug Situation

635 8 1
By Rally9933

Okay, guys. This is the Snug-a-lug situation chapter. I decided to skip three episodes after "Bring It In" because... I have no idea of Aggie's role in these 3 episodes, "Branch Out of Water" (despite of this being my favorite episode, Aggie has a small role in the episode for my idea, and made a cameo appearance instead since this episode focused on Branch and Synth. So, during the events of this episode, Aggie moved and visited to Techno Reef to join her boyfriend, King Trollex's, rave), "The Ballad of Holly Darlin'" (the episode is focused on Poppy, Holly and Smidge, so Aggie can't be there. She might be visiting to Lonesome Flats to plant her first vegetable garden near her mobile home), and "Across the Fashionverse" (this episode was focused on Satin, Chenille, Rhythm and Blues, so Aggie was also visiting other kingdoms, mainly Vibe City again). In this episode, Aggie returned after three days of absent from TrollsTopia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'
We're livin' in harmony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Poppy called everyone over for an emergency announcement.

"Trolls, thank you for coming on such short notice. Fellow TrollsTopian, Lownote Jones, is in desperate need of our help."

Popp stepped aside as Lownote Jones stepped forward, "Indeed I am. In fact, we are all facing a dire emergency."

For some reason, the Trolls didn't freak out, they were interested.

"No, really. Don't be misled by the smooth sound of my voice. Everyone should be very, very alarmed." Lownote Jones warned.

Once again, everyone was just chattering amusingly.

"Trolls!" Poppy shouted, making every Troll stop for what they are cheering of.

"Now, there's been a dangerous shift in our planet's groove-itational pull, and I must fly into outer space to correct it." Lownote Jones explained

Everyone finally gasped after what he said.

"How can we help you, Lownote?" a Trolls raised his hand from the crowd

"Good question, voice in the crowd. If my mission has any hope for success, I need a group of reliable Trolls to rise to the occasion... And pet-sit for me while I'm gone." Lownote Jones said

"What kind of pet, Lownote?" The same trolls from a second ago asked.

"Strong follow-up, voice in the crowd." Lownote Jones then pushed a button as a light shone on him, and a creature appeared in his hands, "It's called a Snug-a-lug."

Everyone awed when they looked at the cute little Snug-a-lug.

"Oh, my guh!" Smidge squealed.

"It's the cutest creature I have ever seen!" Guy Diamond added with a big grin.

"So, who can I trust to feed it, bathe it, and play with it?" Lownote Jones asked.

The whole crowd raised their hands, wanting to pet-sit the cute creature.

"Oh, and you can never... ever... under any circumstance... give it a hug." Lownote Jones warned.

This causes the crowd to gasp and put their hands down. One Pop Troll ran away, screaming.

"I'm out." Smidge put both her hands down

"Can't do it," Guy added

"Aren't you curious why you can't give it a hug?" Lownote expected some curiosity from the other Trolls.

"Sorry, Lownote, but it doesn't really matter why. There's not a troll alive that can resist hugging that little guy." Poppy pointed to the Snug-a-lug.

The other Trolls responded with an "aww" as their faces showed they want to hug the creature.

"Oh, come on." the King of Pop spoke.

Everyone gasped and looked behind them.

Branch was slouching beside a tree, and said, "How hard is it to not hug something? I'll do it."

"Whoa, Branch, even you have to admit that Snug-a-lug's pretty irresistible." Poppy said as the Snug-a-lug then cutely sneezed.

Most Trolls awed, even Poppy.

"Puh-lease," Val then walked forward into the crowd, "King Branch is right. I can take care of that thing with one of my hands still doing a solo," She flipped her guitar, and played it with one hand.

"Note: I agree with the hard rock troll. Resisting is simply a matter of maintaining one's objectivity," Laguna stepped forward as well.

Gust then stepped out of the crowd, "And I figure, if I can keep law in order on Free Funnel Cake Friday, watching a Snug-a-lug will be a piece of... well, Free Funnel Cake! Ha-ha!

"I'll do it too!"

All trolls let out a gasp as they turned to Aggie's direction, raising her hand.

"But, Aggie, you're the last Troll we're expecting you not to give this creature a hug," Poppy exclaimed in shock.

Aggie was the kindest, cutest and loving Troll so far, and everyone thought she loves giving all Trolls and things a hug. She scoffed, "Pfft! I'm 17. Cute things bore me."

"Hey, we're cute," Synth acted cute, "You're not bored with us, aren't you?"

"Of course not, you guys are my friends, but that," Aggie looked at the Snug-a-lug that blinked on her, "It's like eating lots of sugar until you got tired of eating them."

"Okay, love the volunteering. Not a fan of the attitudes," Poppy told.

"Well, it's settled. It sounds like King Branch, Laguna, Val, Gust, and Aggie are the right ones for the job." Lownote says.

Val, Laguna, Gust, and Aggie gathered besides Branch, and fist-bumped with each other, and chuckled.

"Fine. Now if there's nothing else, would someone please hold my back because I just have to hug that thing! It's so cute!" Poppy squealed before running towards the Snug-a-lug.

Two Pop Trolls jumped out from the crowd and held Poppy back while Lownote tried to get his pet away from the Queen of Pop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Branch's bunker, Branch, Val, Laguna, Gust, Lownote and Poppy were there as Lownote started to explain about a Snug-a-lug

"Okay, Snug-a-lug sitters, let me lay down some Snug-a-lug-gistics," He opened a scrapbook, showing the details about the Snug-a-lug, "The reason you can never hug a Snug-a-lug is because when you do, it splits into two. Pop! And once you get started hugging, pop, pop! More and more hugs, more and more Snug-a-lugs until the entire planet is completely overrun with an unending flood of cute."

"Aww." Poppy squealed.

"Uh, that's not a good thing." Lownote told Poppy.

"Lownote Jones, one might question why you would keep an animal with such catastrophic potential," Laguna chuckled.

"True. But one might also question why I wear a monocle on Tuesdays. The answer to both...?" Lownote took off his shades and put on a monocle, "That's just Lownote being Lownote, babe. Now, if you run into any trouble, just press this button, and Lownote Jones will come running. Well, not running. But I will certainly come sauntering very, very quickly." Lownote Jones gave the communicator to Val before he and Poppy walked out of the bunker.

"Wow, he really gave us a lot to think about," Val said while holding the communicator, "And my first thought...we won't be needing this thing," She threw the remote on the couch.

The five Trolls started to laugh.

"Can you believe the fuss everyone's making over this Snug-a-lug? All it takes to not hug something is this..." Branch stood still without moving his arms.

"Ha! The subject appears to be doing literally the easiest thing in the world." Laguna rolled her eyes while writing something on her notepad.

They laughed.

"We're definitely gonna do this!" Aggie cheered.

"Yep, like Lownote said, we are the right ones for the job." Gust said

Val: I'm so good. Stronger than that Snug-a-lug. I don't even need to hug. Rocking so I show my love.

Laguna: Some would find you irresistible, Huggable, and kissable. To me you're just statistical.

Gust: It ain't worth all the fuss. Y'all can leave it to us.

Branch: Toughest ones on the block.

Aggie: Yeah, we're the right ones for the job.

Branch, Val, Laguna, and Gust: Ooooh-oooh-oh-oh-oh.

Aggie: We're the right ones for the job, yeah.

Branch, Val, Laguna, and Gust: Ooooh-oooh-oh-oh-oh.

Aggie: We're the, we're the right ones. We're the, we're the right ones, yeah.

Branch, Val, Laguna, and Gust: Ooooh-oooh-oh-oh-oh.

Aggie: We're the right ones for the job.

Branch, Val, Laguna, and Gust: Ooooh-oooh-oh-oh-oh.

Aggie: (We're the right Trolls for the job, yeah!)

Branch: We're the right ones for the job. Right ones for the job.

After the song, Val, Laguna, Gust, and Aggie shouted, "KING BRANCH!"

"What?" Branch asked in confusion before looking down at the Snug-a-lug as he was about to hug the Snug-a-lug. He then backed up and ran back to his group, "I almost hugged it. I didn't even realize I was doing it.

"Ha-ha. Sounds like you're getting soft." Val chuckled to Branch, then walked towards the Snug-a-lug, "But you don't have any power over me, Snug-a-lug. I don't care how big your eyes are..." The Snug-a-lug's eyes became bigger and sparklier, "Or how your gaze reaches deep into my soul, stirring something I never knew was there until... I just want to..." Val tried to resist, but she wanted to hug it so badly.

"Val, no!" Branch pulled Val away from the creature.

"What is happening to us?" The two screamed in unison.

"It seems our prolonged exposure is wearing down our cuddle resistance... Isn't it, my cutie-wootie Snuggie-luggie?" Laguna said before walking over to the Snug-a-lug.

"Laguna!" Gust shouted and grabbed Laguna's arm, "Stand down, partner. I'm hugging it!" Her ran towards the Snug-a-lug.

This caused everyone else to run towards the Snug-a-lug, and they all tripped over each other.

Aggie walked past the other and towards the Snug-a-lug, "Ha! You guys are weak. This guy 'tastes like diabetes' to me," She looked at the Snug-a-lug as its eyes widened and sparkled, "Your eyes... they... reminded me of Trollex... I can't help it! I WANNA HUG IT!"

Before Aggie could try, Branch, Val, Laguna, and Gust held her away from the Snug-a-lug, "MASTER AGGIE, NO!"

They all watched the Snug-a-lug giggling and waddling away.

"Dude, love hypnotized you, you know," Val smirked at Aggie.

"Perhaps we were combing more hair than we can style here, Trolls. Maybe we should call Lownote Jones." Gust suggested.

Branch stood up, and denied the idea, "No way. We can't let the others know we couldn't go 45 minutes without hugging it. Now, come on. We can do this."

The other Trolls got up, and they all nodded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TWO MINUTES LATER...*

The bunker is a mess, like there was a war between trolls and a snug-a-lug. They were hiding behind the couch.

Val poked her head out to search for the Snug-a-lug. She found it a little far from the couch. She screamed and hid back behind the couch with the others, panting in fear.

"Whose turn is it?" Val asked.

Branch sighed as he knew it's his turn to play with the cute creature, "I'll go," He poked his head down, and stared at the cuddly face of the Snug-a-lug. Branch covered his eyes, and threw a ball away, "Fetch!" After that, he hid back behind the couch.

"Ah, he's back!" Val alerted him.

Branch screamed as he tried not to look back at the Snug-a-lug. He started to sweat and shivered as the Snug-a-lug leaned closer to him. It then licked his face. That lick was so adorable, it was an irresistible response to hug it.

The group backed away as they were trapped. The Snug-u-lug hopped towards them and stood on Branch's lap. The Trolls wished for a miracle to get themselves out of this situation before attempting to hug it.

Fortunately, Lownote Jones picked it up.

"Hey there, Snug-a-lug."

Branch, Val, Laguna, Gust, and aggie gasped happily, "LOWNOTE JONES!"

"You got that right, baby. I'm back from saving the planet. He wasn't any trouble, was he?" The Funk ambassador asked.

"Nope," Branch said

"No trouble," Laguna added.

"Not at all," Aggie shook her head

"Not for us." Gust placed his hands on his hips.

"Stop asking!" Val shouted.

"Well, all right then. Thanks again. And always remember. Stay funky," Lownote winked before leaving.

The five Trolls sighed in relief.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Trolls decided to drink some pink lemonade to celebrate.

"Well, everyone, it wasn't easy but we did it. To being the right ones for the job." Branch cheered.

They all raised their cups, congratulating themselves.

All of a sudden, there was a cute familiar noise as they looked down to see a Snug-a-lug. They screamed in shock to see another Snug-a-lug.

"Another one?" Val asked in surprise.

"One of us must have hugged the Snug-a-lug before Lownote picked it up. Who did it?" Branch inquired.

Aggie made a glare face, Laguna narrowed her eyes, Gust lifted his head, and Val hissed. They all started looking at each other suspiciously.

The Snug-a-lug giggled, getting every Troll's attention. The Snug-a-lug then pointed at Gust.

Branch, Val, Laguna, and Aggie glared at Gust.

"Okay, I did it! And I'll do it again. It was beautiful." Gust confessed, wiping a tear of joy.

"Dude!" Val exclaimed angrily

"Note: I have never been more disappointed," Laguna said.

"As the Master of All Music, I am also disappointed in one of my students..., which is you're not my student yet, but you get the point!" Aggie added

Just then, three more Snug-a-lugs appear; one pointed at Val, the other pointed at Laguna, and the third pointed at Aggie.

"Okay, we hugged it too," Val admitted.

"Note: I am a hypocrite." Laguna said sadly.

"I'm not a perfect master," Aggie hung her head down.

"I can't believe this, you guys. After everything we went through?" Branch was disappointed at them, until another Snug-a-lug landed on Branch's head as the other four Trolls glared at him, "Yeah, I hugged it too."

Afterwards, the five Snug-a-lugs waddled towards each other.

"Perhaps we should find that communicator and contact Lownote Jones," Laguna suggested in fear.

What? No!" Branch exclaimed, "Look, there's only five of them. We'll be fine as long as we commit ourselves to no more hugs."

When the five Snug-a-lugs met together, and they started to hug each other, resulting them to duplicate.

"Ah! They can hug each other?" Branch asked in surprise.

"Well, they are like family or friends, so, yeah, they can't resist hugging each other," Aggie answered.

They hugged again, and duplicated some more.

The Trolls screamed as they ran out of the room. Branch pressed a button on his remote, and a metal door shut the entrance.

Branch sighed in relief, "There. Situation contained."

But that didn't seem to stop the Snug-a-lugs from breaking through the metal door as the Trolls heard a loud bang, and the door started to break.

"We should've called Lownote Jones." Branch said, "Find that communicator!"

The Trolls began to run down the hall as the Snug-a-lug flooded behind them.

"How did anyone not see this coming?!" Aggie yelled.

"How did you not see this coming? You're a psychic!" Val yelled.

"Hey, don't question my sudden power. This is new!" The Magic Musical Troll snarled at the Rock ambassador.

"That way, that way!" Branch pointed to their right.

In another hallway, Cooper showed up, "Hey, guys! I know it's pretty lame for me to show up out of the blue, but-" But Cooper was shoved away by a flood of Snug-a-lugs.

The group stopped as they realized that the hallway was occupied by Snug-a-lugs.

"Never mind! Go that way! That way!" Branch led the group to their left as they ran around the hallway.

They soon made it to the room where the communicator was, which was still on the couch.

"There!" Val pointed. She ran towards it and tried to reach for it. But a huge flood of Snug-a-lugs swarm into the room from another door.

The flood of Snug-a-lug reached for Branch, Laguna, Gust, and Aggie. The four swam up to the space that was left for the Snug-a-lug to flood yet.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, guys! My arrogance got us into this!"

"Ours too!" Laguna said.

"Yeah, it ain't just you," Gust added.

"It's been an honor sharing the same personality with you guys!" Aggie smiled.

The four held each other's hands as the Snug-a-lugs pushed them further up to the ceiling. All hope was lost as they were trap full of Snug-a-lugs

Until, Val raised the communicator when she managed to swim upward with the others, "I got it!" She threw the communicator to Branch.

"Branch to Lownote! Branch to Lownote! Snug-a-lugs! So much hugging! Arrogance!" Branch reported.

The Snug-a-lugs flooded up the whole room as the Trolls embraced themselves and screamed

After a few seconds of being among the Snug-a-lug pile, they all flowed out of the room and the bunker by a bright colorful beam, and into the funk spaceship.

They all cheered and hugged each other as they were all safe.

"We did it, gang! We did it!" Cooper joined the group, and hugged them.

"Uh, Cooper, why are you here?" Aggie asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the five Trolls met up with Lownote Jones outside of the bunker.

"Well, the Snug-a-lugs are safely contained and headed back to the wormhole from whence they came," He said.

"Thanks, Lownote. Sorry if we weren't the Snug-a-lug sitters we said we were." Branch said in guilt.

"Oh, no harm done, baby. It'd be a different story if those Snug-a-lugs got out in the open. But we got them. Every last one," Lownote chuckled.

Unfortunately, at Branch's bunker door, there was a Snug-a-lug left behind, and giggled adorably.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is the episode. During her stay in Troll Kingdom, Aggie became bored with cuteness..., until she's not, depends on the situation. And no visions again for her. She had been gone between three to four days after visiting Techno Reef, Lonesome Flats and Vibe City. This is the first time she interacted with Gust tumbleweed and Laguna Tidepool.

Few Trolls addressed Branch as "King" from now on, but not all the time.

Right Trolls for the Job song and the opening theme don't belong to me.

I hope you like this chapter so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 243 17
We're all excited to see Trolls: Band Together. I don't know what to expect, but I'll be putting a few short stories together of how it could go.
12.4K 279 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...
38K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
29.5K 310 20
Six adults, who loves music. Friends together as one. Find themselves into another world. It's a fanfiction of Trolls world tour.