Life Of Montanna

By benellaaaaa10

15 year old Montanna lives a perfect life until she meets the boy she thinks is the love of her life. But thi... More

Intro
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Message To Readers.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
To Readers.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44- Part 1
Chapter 44-Part Two
Chapter 44-Part 3
Chapter 44-Part 4
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Part 1
Chapter 50 Part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 51-Final Chapter.

Chapter 5

1.1K 51 12
By benellaaaaa10

Rose's POV

Schools finally over,thank god.

I see Rakim with Chyna&Rakim's new friend Isaiah i go over to them and exchange byes and give Rakim a hug Shittt,he smells buff. I make my way to the bus stop then I remember that I was meant to go bless it with Montanna. Her yard is like 5minutes away so I route it.I get there when I'm about to press the doorbell I hear a voice behind me. Its Montanna's older brother(17). Malachi.

Malachi:"Hey b,u alright?".

At this point I was gassed this boy BEAUTIFUL. He has the freshest trim ever, buff light hazel eyes, pink plump lips and he wear a diamond stud on his left ear. PERFECTION!

Me:" I'm fine thanks,you?"

Malachi:"I'm calm,you lookin' for Montz?"

Me:"yupp"

Malachi:"well, she went to pick up Mya(Little sister),she will back soon. You can come wait for her inside."

Me:"Okay".

He opens the door and let's me in first and he follows behind. He asks me if I want anything but I say no. Such gentleman loool. He comes and sits opposite me and goes on his phone and I just sit there in silence. Naa bruvv this boy is way too PENGGGG how the hell is he single. Without even thinking I go to sit next to him and kiss him on his pink plump lips.wtf am i doing.Shittt. I think he is enjoying it tho cos he hasnt moved yet. But then, He pulls away,stands up,stares at me for a good minute. I stand up too then he gives me a hot slap around my face which makes me fall to the ground.

He's about to say something when Montanna walks in with Mya.

Montanna:"why are you on the floor? No actually. Why are you here?"

Me:" I got slapped".

Montanna:"by who".

Malachi:"By me. She just came next to me and kisses me with her non-existent lips, so obviously I had to slap her, she can't be disrecpting me or  you like that".

Mya:"ooo you little stank hoe"

Montanna:"omg Mya shutup"

All three of  them laugh. I just go violated by a 10 years old. Ffs.

Montanna:" so first you attack me for so reason and you wanna come round my yard get comfortable and kiss my brother like its cajj? Naa bitch, before I open my eyes you have better of left this place because I swear, I swear I will destroy your clart!"

Me:"please let me explain my self then I will promise I will leave".

I sound like some beggg.

She sighs then tells me to go wait for her in her bedroom. She's looks so vexed it actually makes me shook. I don't like seeing her like this. I've actually fucked up badly this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 6
Alana's life was everything she imagined it would be as a high school senior. The perfect boyfriend, great friends, she's beautiful, who could ask fo...
454 18 12
An innocent london girl who's 17 years old waits patiently until she graduates high school to escape her abusive foster parents. On her journey, she...
198 8 18
Every beginning is hard. Thats also what 16 year old Malia thniks who is currently moving to Brighton. Luckily she finds someone who is by her side a...
6.3K 108 30
a 14 year old girl . Exposed to the consequences of gang love life's . Kadeja , a girl from east London , the typical London story . On her way to f...