๐‘Š๐ธ ๐ต๐‘ˆ๐ผ๐ฟ๐‘‡ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ผ๐‘† ๐ถ...

By kurger_bing

"It's three in the morning and all I want is your lips on mine. It's the same as yesterday at dinner, and las... More

๐–Žntro
๐–†ct ๐–”ne
๐–Ÿero
๐–”ne
๐–™wo
๐–™hree
๐–‹our
๐–‹ive
๐–˜ix
๐–˜even
๐–“ine
๐–™en
๐–Šleven
๐–™welve
๐–™hirteen
๐–‹ourteen
๐–‹ifteen
๐–˜ixteen
๐–˜eventeen
๐–Šighteen
๐–“ineteen
๐–™wenty
๐–™wenty - ๐–”ne
๐–™wenty - ๐–™wo
๐–™wenty - ๐–™hree
๐–™wenty - ๐–‹our
๐–™wenty - ๐–‹ive
๐–™wenty - ๐–˜ix
๐–™wenty - ๐–˜even
๐–™wenty - ๐–Šight
๐–™wenty - ๐–“ine
๐–™hirty
๐–™hirty - ๐–”ne
๐–˜ummer ๐–”f 1976
๐–†ct ๐–™wo
๐–™hirty - ๐–™wo
๐–™hirty - ๐–™hree
๐–™hirty - ๐–‹our
๐–™hirty - ๐–‹ive

๐–Šight

1.5K 34 11
By kurger_bing

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ʜᴇᴀᴅsᴛᴏɴᴇs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟᴀᴡɴ...

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"OKAY, NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING to do on your date?" Loralie asked Remus popping the collar on his jacket.

"Be myself?" Remus asked her, unsure of what she was asking of him.

"Yes and no," she answered cryptically making Remus frown, "yes, be yourself but don't be awkward like you were yesterday," Lora clarified, messing up his hair then fixing it to look better.

"Okay, Lora stop," Remus said lightly smacking her hands away, "it's fine, my hair doesn't need to be fixed," he chuckled trying to back away from her outstretched arms to fix his hair more.

"Remy it needs to be fixed, just let me fix it," Lora said chasing him around the common room as though she were his mother.

"No, it's fine, I don't even care," he told her running out of the common room, Lora right on his heels.

"Remus John Lupin you get back here right now!" Lora exclaimed, following the boy into the great hall after almost falling down the stairs multiple times and running into several students.

"Too late now Lee!" He yelled, making his way to the Hufflepuff table after spotting the sunflower blonde girl, "hey, Rebecca," he smiled down at the girl, her smiling back at him, "ready to go?"

Rebecca quickly drank the rest of her pumpkin juice before using Remus's arm to stabilize herself while getting up, although giggling when she still managed to stumble, "yeah," she said, regaining her balance with Remus's help.

Loralie watched from the Gryffindor table, her thumb nail between her teeth and a smile pulling at the corners of her lips. She saw them walk out of the great hall laughing about something Rebecca said, no doubt.

Lora loves Remus, don't get her wrong, but the only time she laughed that hard because of him was when he freaked out after losing his chocolate bar in transfiguration.

"Lora?" Sirius called snapping his fingers in front of her face to shake the girl out of her thoughts.

"Hmm, yeah?"

"You kinda spaced out there for second," James told his cousin, throwing a piece of toast at her.

"Just thinking about what we're doing today," Loralie said, a small grin spreading onto her face as she took a bite of the toast, "James what the hell, this isn't buttered!"

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"You're beautiful," Remus said, looking down at the girl walking next to him through Hogsmeade, "I mean, you look beautiful today, not that you don't always look beautiful! Because you are," he stammered, raising his hand pinching the bridge of his nose and chuckling, "you know, I'm just gonna stop."

Rebecca laughed, shifting her body to look up at him, "thank you Remus, you look beautiful too," she smiled before frowning and furrowing her brows, "I mean, you look handsome, not that you don't also look beautiful, you know what I'm just gonna stop too."

The two walked through hogsmeade, hands shoved in their pockets to keep warm. It wasn't until Rebecca slipped on ice did she grab Remus's arm in hopes to stabilize herself, but the action only resulted in pulling him down with her.

They sat there on the ground laughing together for a few minutes, before Remus calmed down and helped her get back up.

That was when Rebecca kept her hand in his and her free hand holding onto his forearm. They walked into The Three Broomsticks, finding a table to sit at in the back. Remus smiled at Madam Rosmerta as they walked by getting her to smile and send him a thumbs up.

The pub owner didn't necessarily know who he was with, but seeing him smile without his friends around was good enough for her.

"Rosmerta!" Loralie whisper shouted to the woman, "can I wait on a table just real quick? I need to fix Remus's hair and need to be discreet about it," Lora told her when she got to the table her and the boys were sitting at.

"Lee it looks fine," Sirius argued with the blonde, trying to get the girl to drop the topic so they don't get caught.

Madam Rosmerta laughed, bringing two butter beers out on a tray and setting it on their table, "bring this to table eight, and flip his bangs up while your at it."

Lora nodded, getting off of the bar stool and walking towards the table two behind Remus's. She carried the tray on her left hand, using her right to comb through the boys hair as she passed by.

Remus stopped mid sentence to turn and look at who touched his hair, chuckling when he saw Loralie walking away from him, "was that Lora?" Rebecca asked looking at pass Remus and at Lora.

"Her?" He asked pointing at the girl waiting on the table she didn't have to, "yeah and I'm not surprised she's here right now," he answered, "Lora's like the big sister of my friends," Remus explained to her.

"And aren't her and Sirius Black dating?" Rebecca asked confused. Remus shook his head but then stopped, thinking it over for a second.

"None of us are really too sure actually," he said shrugging his shoulders, "they've always had a different type of relationship then the rest of us, I wouldn't be shocked if they were together and we didn't know come to think of it."

Loralie got back to her seat, struggling to get onto the bar stool, "Remus is talking about us," she said once finally getting on the stool next to the other three boys.

"That's nice, is he taking about how handsome I am?" James asked with a smirk and running his hand through his curly black hair.

Lora looked at her cousin with a stoic face, "no," she told him making his smirk fall, "he was talking about us," she continued, gesturing to herself and Sirius.

"Ah, talking about the perfect couple we are?" Sirius asked, a cheeky smile on his face as he looked down at the blonde and threw his arm around her shoulders.

"We're not a couple Sirius, but yeah, he was," Loralie said, shifting her gaze back to the two in the booth and taking a sip of the butterbeer in front of her.

Rebecca nodded her head before turning the conversation back to him, "anyways, we've talked a lot about your friends, what about you? What is Remus Lupin like?" She asked a teasing smirk playing on her lips as she said his full name.

Remus groaned but turned it into a chuckle, "he likes to think he's nothing like his friends but he's actually worse and just doesn't get caught," he told her, playing with the end of his sleeve, "what about you? What is Rebecca Scamander like?"

Rebecca laughed, "she is odd and hopes she's a good person. She's never been caught for something she has done because she blames her brother," she explained, "very blunt with things when she has the courage, she's like her father in that aspect, and with that said, she has liked this one sandy haired Gryffindor with a very prominent mum friend since third year."

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"You think he'll kiss her?" Loralie asked the three boys as they walked through the halls of Hogwarts after they got bored in Hogsmeade.

"No," James bluntly said, "I don't think he has it in him to initiate it, I think she will kiss him," he continued, making the other two boys shrug in agreement.

"I think we should have some faith in our Moony," Lora said in defense of her friend, "you know what, I bet you five sickles he kisses her."

"You're on."

"You know we really should be talking about the furry little problem, not Moony' love life," Sirius interjected, grabbing Loralie's hand and twirling her when she wouldn't turn her glare away from James.

"Right, so I got the mandrake leaves, they're hiding in my trunk now," Lora stated, "we are going to have to keep them in our mouths for a month from full moon to full moon, so we can start the process next week."

"We'll be done before we leave for the Christmas holiday correct?" James asked.

"We should, as long as there is an electrical storm between the time we finish with the mandrake and break." Loralie nodded.

"How long is the process?" Peter asked, speaking up for the first time in what felt like forever.

"Very long, very detailed, it's not something I will want to repeat so I'll just find you boys a book on it," Lora told them receiving questioning glances from the three.

"Right..."

"...A book..."

"...We will definitely read it."

"Oh Godric," Loralie sighed, "and you wonder why Remus is my favorite," she said, shaking her head in disappointment and walking faster as to leave them.

"Oi!" Sirius exclaimed, "I thought I was the favorite,p" Lora only turned around and shrugged, before continuing to skip down the corridor.

As Loralie danced down the halls to the music playing in her head, she heard the laughter of two people.

Having obviously spent all day listening to it, she immediately knew it was Remus and Rebecca. So being the great friend she thought she always was, she stationed herself behind a wall to listen into their conversation.

"I just can't believe they didn't get in trouble," Rebecca said, her laugh echoing through the corridors.

"I can't either, but it's true," Remus laughed with her, "they blamed it on Lora and no one has brought it up since," by that last sentence Loralie knew exactly what they were talking about.

Second year end of term feast, also known as 'belch day'.

James and Sirius had somehow managed to slip belch powder into Professor McGonagall's drink, causing quite the commotion throughout the feast and landing Loralie two weeks of detention when school started up again the following year.

Their laughter soon died out, leaving a comfortable silence between the two, "earlier you said that you have liked a 'sandy haired Gryffindor with a very prominent mum friend' and I'm hoping and assuming that's me," Remus started, looking down at his old leather shoes.

"It's you, I can one hundred percent guarantee that it's you," Rebecca reassured him, taking his large hand in her contrastingly smaller one.

Remus stopped walking and turned to face the blonde Hufflepuff, taking her other hand in his, "I, um," he mumbled, "I guess I just wanted to tell you that I think you're great," he breathed out, a small smile coming to his face as he looked up into her bright green eyes, "you are so beautiful, and after spending the day with you I've noticed so many small things that just make me like you more."

Rebecca blushed, trying to brush it off by laughing and looking down only to have Remus duck down to look at her more, "like how when I compliment you, you laugh and look away," he laughed, lifting her chin up making her smile more and scrunch her nose in the smallest bit, "how you do that thing with you're nose, Merlin that drives me crazy."

"Oh, you mean this?" Rebecca asked playfully, scrunching her nose in demonstration and making Remus let out a quiet groan.

"Yes, exactly that." He told her in subtle frustration, Rebecca giggling at him, "and that laugh," he whispered, "that adorable little giggle is everything," he finished in complete adoration of the girl before him.

"You know," Rebecca said after a minute of processing everything he had just said, "if someone told me at the beginning of term that Remus Lupin would be saying all of this to me, I would have told them they were mental."

Remus looked at her curiously, "why do you say that?" He asked.

"I just have never thought of myself as someone anybody would really talk to outside of my house unless they wanted something," Rebecca explained after a second of thought towards the question.

"Well, you are someone I would talk to everyday if you'll let me," Remus said in an attempt to flirt. Rebecca chuckled at his cheesiness, lightly shoving him then pulling him along down the hall.

From her spot behind the wall Loralie smiled, biting her lip in hopes to contain it in the slightest.

You could say that from hearing that conversation alone, Lora believed that the bubbly sunflower blonde Hufflepuff was sent from god himself, and she couldn't be happier for her friend.

She also had a good feeling that she was about to be five sickles richer.

She breathed out a laugh and relaxed against the wall from her previously stiff position, having an almost giddy feeling filling up inside of her stomach.

"Oh, I need to tell the boys," she whispered to herself, turning around the corner to run back to them only to bump into a hard chest.

She stumbled back a bit, getting stabilized by the person she bumped into. Lora looked up, having to almost crane her neck to look at the over six foot tall boy in front of her, her words getting stuck in her throat at his gorgeous appearance.

"I am so sorry, for bumping into you." She apologized to the boy, finally being able to sputter something out after a few long minutes of analyzing him.

He was tall, as tall as Sirius if not taller. He had tamed, loose light brown curls that accented his face shape perfectly and beautifully blue eyes. And don't even get her started on his undoubtedly athletic build.

"It's not a problem." He told her through a light chuckle at her obviously frazzled state. She laughed lightly with him, hoping to make it less awkward for her.

"I have actually been wanting to talk to you for a while now," he told her. She smiled up at him to show she was listening, "um," he mumbled, "sorry, I don't usually get this nervous when I talk to pretty girls."

"Ah, I see," she said, finally recovering from her mind screaming at her about how gorgeous this boy is, "do you use that one often?" She smirked.

"Maybe once or twice," he said with a little hesitance but still managing to put a smirk on his lips which made the blonde laugh again and mentally scold herself for laughing so much.

"Well that just makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world," Lora sarcastically quipped, finally making him laugh with her, "but um, if you don't mind, I need to go find my friends and tell them what I just heard our other friend say."

"Oh, yeah, of course," the boy said moving out of her way so she could walk by.

Loralie took about ten steps before stopping and turning back around to see the boys back facing her, "I didn't catch your name," she said, successfully getting him to turn around and see his face again.

"Amos," he said with a wide smile pulling at the corners of his mouth, "Amos Diggory."

Lora smiled at him and winked, "Well pretty boy Diggory, I'll see you around."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 9.4K 39
'We'll ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
270K 6.9K 14
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง โ†ด ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ...
92.6K 2.6K 60
Diana Potter, though a year younger, had the best bond with her brother James. They where best friends. And I'm saying 'where' because the oldest of...
300K 7.8K 34
He looks up, and those hazel eyes pierce mine. I don't look away because the seriousness in his gaze holds me there. "Lily, I love you." *I do...