𝖙wenty - 𝖘ix

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

WEEKS HAD PASSED SINCE THE quidditch match. Word of how the Gryffindor party turned into a game night because a first year couldn't sleep, spread like wild fire and near everyone asked how to play Monopoly.

The only students who really knew how to play it were those born with muggle family, everyone else had forgotten the rules by the time they woke up the next morning.

So, throughout the weeks muggle-borns and half-bloods taught everyone who didn't know, how to play. The four houses turning it into a competition almost as competitive as quidditch.

Each house chose one game, whether it be something active like Twister or something mind challenging like Clue. They all had two weeks to learn, practice, and chose who would be playing in that specific game - Sirius taking it upon himself to volunteer Lora claiming she was "quite flexible", Loralie declined when she was offered the part not wanting to let her house down if she lost.

The score so far was tied between Slytherin and Ravenclaw with Gryffindor still mad that they lost at their own game.

None of the professors knew about the activities taking place and everyone wasn't quite sure how, they weren't exactly discreet about the situation.

Currently, the treasured Gryffindor couple laid in a hospital bed tangled in each others arms. Lora had her face buried in his chest, his chin on the top of her head.

They hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night, having been with Remus in the Shrieking Shack for the full moon. The other three Marauders were awake and conversing with each other, waiting for the time when the couple woke up.

Lora groaned in her sleep and threw her leg around Sirius's waist, pulling him closer to her. Had it been anyone else, James would have found it adorable how close they were to each other, but seeing as it was his cousin around his best mate, he didn't find it anything short of weird.

"You're glaring but I have no idea at who," Remus mused, breaking James out of his thoughts where he was subconsciously glaring at the couple.

"It's weird, I love that they're together but I also don't want them to be," James said, turning back to his other two friends and taking a chocolate frog from the small pile on the bedside table.