𝖓ineteen

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ᴡᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴡᴇ ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"LORA, WAKE UP!" SIRIUS WHISPER YELLED at the girl sleeping on the couch, Stereo yawned and saw the boy trying to wake the blonde so started to push her cheek with her nose.

Loralie groaned in annoyance but opened her eyes all the same, "what?" She mumbled, laying down to try and get comfortable on the couch once more only to be picked up bridal style.

"There's a storm," he told her, carrying the tires blonde up to the boys dormitory, "we need to do it now."

"But sleep," Lora whined, resting her head on his shoulder. Sirius chuckled, placing a kiss on her head before setting her down in the window seat in the boys dorm.

Lora let out a small, tired whimper, but followed the three boys in taking her wand out and placing it on her heart saying the same four words she had been for the past two weeks, "Amato Animo Animato Animagus" then downed the mixture they - mostly Lora - had made containing the mandrake leafs and other extremely rare ingredients.

It tasted horrible, like blood and dirt had a mutated baby and burned it, at least that's how Loralie would describe it if she was asked. She brought the crystal phial down from her lips, grimacing in disgust.

A fiery pain shot through the girl, all four of them really, and Lora almost started screaming at the terrible sensation. Only she held it back when she felt Stereo rub against her.

The blonde felt her chest start to cool down, the rest of her body soon following after. But with the loss of the pain, a gain of a powerful second heartbeat.

She knew it was apart of the process, having read about it in the book McGonagall recommended, but it still came as a shock when she actually felt it.

It was peculiar, the heartbeats weren't thumping at the same time, instead one beating on the off beat of the other and vise versa. Lora could tell the three boys thought the same thing as well.

"Did it work?" James asked, thinking there would be a different end result than the one they had gotten. The two other boys shrugged.

"I think so," Lora mumbled, standing up and patting around her body to feel for any sign it hadn't worked.

"Move your hands down further," Sirius said, smirking to himself as no one could really see anyone else's faces all that well.