𝖙welve

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"MR. LUPIN," Madam Pomfrey called to the boy, walking over to his bed to check his injuries from the night before.

Remus looked up from the transfiguration homework Loralie had brought him to the woman talking to him, "you should be okay to go to dinner, just don't do anything to-"

"To brash, I got it Ma'am, thank you," Remus said cutting her off. The boy stuffed his homework into his bag in a hurry and rolled off the bed onto his feet, making his way to the door.

He ran through the halls looking for one person and one person only. He ran passed the classrooms, passed the several groups of first years on the stairs, and passed all of the portraits yelling at him to slow down.

The Gryffindor didn't stop for anything, not until he saw her, her with her friends. He smiled, walking up behind her and snaking his arms around her waist.

"Excuse you sir, I think you have the wrong person," Rebecca said, trying to unwrap Remus's arms from around her.

"Nope, I got the right one," he said, tightening his grip around her. Rebecca smiled, craning her neck to look up at his towering figure.

The three other Hufflepuff girls giggled, walking away from the smiling couple.

"Thank goodness you got out of the hospital," Rebecca said, turning in his arms to look up at him better and lightly trace his scars with her fingers.

Remus smiled at her, leaning down to kiss her cheek, "what was that for?" She asked with a giggle.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm just returning the favor," he said, "your kisses seem to have magic healing powers."

Rebecca smiled, her cheeks flushing pink, "well in that case," she said trailing off as she stepped up onto her tiptoes and kissed him.

Remus smiled into the kiss, spinning her into the nearby broom closet and making her giggle before he kissed her again. Rebecca pulled back after a minute, smiling widely at him.

"This is the most cliche spot to hide and kiss, you know that?" Rebecca laughed, trailing her hands up and down his chest, "this is the stupidest place to be," she teased him further.