𝖓ine

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"QUIDDITCH TODAY!" Loralie yelled as she jumped from the last two stairs leading into the Gryffindor common room and onto a passing seventh year boy who caught her and laughed at her excitement.

"Great to know you're eager for the match Peverell," the boy- Robert Pilking- laughed setting her down on the ground and ruffling her hair, "I'll save you a seat," he told her, walking away.

"Did Robert just hit on you?" Remus asked appearing behind her after the older Gryffindor left. Lora shrugged before trowing her arms around Remus and hugged him.

"I heard what you said to Scamander yesterday," she smirked pulling away from him.

Remus groaned in annoyance, "when are you not around?" He rhetorically asked her, walking over to the sofa, Loralie following him.

"Lee! We need help up here!" James called down the stairs from the boys dormitory.

The girl sighed, "okay!" She yelled back, making Remus wince in slight pain.

"Two days away Lora, Merlin," he told her, rubbing his temples with his thumb and forefinger.

"Sorry," she whispered apologetically and lazily getting up from her seat, "do you know what's going on?" Lora asked him, stopping before she went up the stairs.

"Sirius won't wake up."

Loralie nodded, a plan forming in her mind of how she would go about waking the boy up.

She got to the room, cracking the door open and making sure no one was undressed. But seeing James motion her to hurry up she entered and closed the door.

She looked around the room, having not really been in it for more then a minute since first year.

It wasn't much different from what she expected it to be. Messy everywhere but Remus's corner and dirty clothes sprawled across the floor. The only thing that stood out was the wall surrounding the bathroom door.

Papers with what she assumed to be prank ideas seemed to be the foundation of the wall. On top of those were little reminders with things such as 'Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴇssᴀʏ' or 'Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪɴᴋ' messily written on them.