𝖙wenty - 𝖋ive

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴀ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"GOOD MORNING MY LOVE," Loralie smiled, laying down next to Sirius on his bed and cuddling into him.

Sirius groaned and rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him, "five more minutes," he mumbled. Lora quietly laughed and kissed his jaw, Sirius groaning again, "I don't know if I want you to stop or keep going."

Lora smirked, putting her thumb on his chin and pulling him closer to her, kissing his lips softly. He smiled into it, his hands moving up and down her back, her sides, pulling her legs to be straddling his waist when he sat up with his back against the headboard.

Loralie pulled away and sat back on his legs, "quidditch today," she smiled. Sirius sighed, lifting one hand off of where it had settled on her bottom and running it through his hair, "I'll be cheering for you."

"Do I get a kiss if we win?" Sirius asked, looking up at her slightly from his slouched position under her.

"You'll get a kiss no matter what," Lora laughed, pushing the few stray hairs in his face away and behind his ear.

"Can I get more then a kiss if we win?" he asked with a smirk.

Lora took a second to think about it, "if we win and there's a party," she started getting his hopes up, "then I don't see why we wouldn't be able to sneak away for a bit."

Sirius grinned mischiveoulsy at her, "I'll hold you to that darling," he said, wrapping his arms back around her, "can I have a good luck kiss before the match?"

Lora smirked, "nope, you need to get ready," she said, slapping her hands down on her thighs before turning into her animagus and jumping off the bed.

She quickly turned back into herself before leaving the room only to be caught by Sirius grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her back into him, smashing their lips together.

His free hand found its way down to her hip, sliding his hand under her shirt and gliding it across her skin.

She did the same, her hands roaming across his toned stomach and towards his bare back.

"Ahhhh!" They heard a high pitched scream behind them, "get off my cousin!" James yelled, trying to pry the couple apart.