𝖙hree

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ᴀ ᴡʜɪʀʟ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"AWE LOOK AT THEM."

"Do you think he finally asked her?"

"What do you mean finally? He's asked her maybe more than James has Lily."

"That's not true, James has asked four hundred and six times since the first day of first year."

"You keep count Moony?"

"Yeah, Lora and I have a bet on how many times until she says yes."

"You're betting on this?"

"Yeah so if you could ask as many times as possible this year it would be fantastic."

"Merlin, please don't encourage him."

"Lily-"

"No."

"Worth a shot."

"Back to the current situation, what do you think happened?"

"I don't know but does anyone have a camera to take a picture?"

"Hey! You! Do you have a camera?"

"Shut up James! You'll wake them up!"

"I'm not going to wake them up! You're going to wake them up!"

"Oh, the first year come back, how original."

"Both of you shut up!"

"Damn Peter, that was a rare burst of emotion."

"Can all of you just shut up?" Sirius groggily asked the group, keeping his hold on Loralie tight and his head resting against her stomach, his eyes remaining closed as he spoke, "I don't want to move and Lora will make me if she wakes up."

"Sorry," the group all muttered, following Alice and walking away from the two on the couch to go get breakfast.

Sirius smiled to himself, moving his head closer to the blonde girl. He took a deep breath, taking in her scent of coconuts and cucumber. He kissed her belly, falling back asleep.