𝖙wo

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ, ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

LORALIE PEVERELL HAD ALWAYS BEEN between two groups. Those of which she calls sisters, and those of which call themselves the Marauders.

Getting to share a dorm room with Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, and Alice Fortescue, the boys saw too it that they get to be with Loralie throughout the day while the girls got her at night.

That worked out for a solid week.

It ended up being whoever asked the Peverell to stay with them first, usually resulting in Lora making a calendar so she would know who she was supposed to spend the day with.

More often than not Loralie would catch Marlene trying to put her individual name down on free days. Marlene defending herself by saying she never got to hang out with just Loralie. Lora, obviously not being able to resist her best friend, always caved and spent the entire day with Marlene.

Whether it be sitting with her in every class, sitting with her at every meal, or sneaking out to Hogsmeade after curfew to get a few more hours together. No matter what it was Marlene was always satisfied, claiming she had her fill of 'Lora-Time' for the month.

The only thing that the two groups agreed on when it came to the Peverell was meal times. In the second year they had decided that the girls would get Lora for breakfast and the boys would get her for dinner, leaving lunch as the meal they switched everyday.

So as the train to Hogwarts came to a stop in Hogsmeade, Loralie said her goodbyes to the girls and made her way to find the self proclaimed Marauders.

It didn't take too long for the girl to find the four boys holding a carriage, waiting for her to join them, "Remus!" She called out, mostly doing it to bother Sirius.

"Come on, love," Sirius complained, "just admit you get excited to see me and all this can be over."

"See I would," Loralie started, getting helped into the carriage by said boy, "but my mother taught me a lady must not tell lies."

"But you're not a lady," James said, highly amused with the interaction between his best friend and cousin and the glare Lora sent him after his joking statement.

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

The group of Gryffindors, somehow being the last to arrive got out of the carriage, Loralie jumping onto Sirius's back before landing on the ground. She went up and kissed his cheek in thanks before getting in front of the boys and stopped them as they got to the Great Hall doors.