𝖙hirty - 𝖙hree

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"LORALIE JANE PEVERELL!" Marlene Mckinnon exclaimed rushing up to her best friend the second she spotted the other blonde step foot on the platform.

"There she goes," Sirius spoke to himself, catching Lora's trolley of stuff before it hit him or anyone else as she took off in the direction of her best friend.

People's heads turned and watched as the two teenage blonde witches collided together in a hug and fell to the ground in laughter.

"We missed you this morning at James's," Lora said into her best friends shoulder through the hug.

"I know, my mum wouldn't let me leave," Marlene told her, kissing the girls cheek and rolling off of her so they could get up, "oh look at you," Marlene gushed, acting like a mother, "still short."

Lora playfully glared at her then pulled her into another hug, "feels like forever since I've seen you," she mumbled.

"I know," Marlene mumbled back to her.

"I hate to break up this ex-lovers reunion," Sirius said, separating his girlfriend and her friend and throwing his arm around Loralie's shoulders, "but the trains about to leave and we still need to get on."

Lora nodded, "right," she said, standing on her tip toes to peck his lips, "I'll see you in a couple hours, love," then she linked her arm through Marlene's and the two blondes walked away from him.

The Gryffindor girls walked towards where they usually would sit on the way to Hogwarts. Sliding open the compartment door and smiling at Alice who was holding down the fort for her friends.

Alice smiled, jumping up and hugging her two friends, "there you two are, I've been worried sick you were going to miss the train," she told them into the hug, "where's Lily?"

"Somewhere," Lora said, pulling away from her brunette friend, "I kinda left the lot of them to greet the crazy loon running through the platform," she shrugged, letting out a laugh when Marlene slapped her arm.

The girls sat down in the compartment, Alice on one side with her legs up on the seat and her knees bent. Lora and Marlene sat on the other bench, Lora with her back against the window wall and Marlene leaning against her chest.