𝖘ix

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"CLASS DISMISSED," MCGONAGALL TOLD THE fifth years throughout the classroom. Loralie threw her things into her bag and stood up, making her way to the Professor.

"Minnie, darling," Lora spoke getting the woman's attention, "I have a completely hypothetical question that only you, my favorite professor, can answer," she said smiling up at her.

"Go on," McGonagall said intrigued. She knew the girl like the back of her hand, she knew that when Lora or any of the Marauders ask 'hypothetical' questions, they are usually not so hypothetical.

"Hypothetically, if one wanted to become an animagus," Loralie started, "how would one achieve that? Hypothetically of course."

McGonagall had to take a second as to not show that she knew what was going on, "I am not permitted to tell you such things, Ms. Peverell."

Loralie looked down in disappointment before looking back to the woman, "even if it is only a hypothetical question?"

McGonagall acted as though she was thinking it over, "well if it is only hypothetical, as you have claimed numerous times," she started getting a hopeful look from the blonde in front of her, "then hypothetically, there is a book in the restricted section called True Animagus Transformation. And hypothetically, Filch will be away on Saturday at one to three in the morning."

Loralie nodded to herself, trying to remember everything without flaw, "but you must understand Ms. Peverell, this is all hypothetical," McGonagall continued, looking at the younger girl with a knowing smile.

"Of course Professor, I completely understand," Lora nodded again, slowly backing up out of the room, grabbing her bag as she passed by.

"And Loralie," McGonagall called to the blond right before she left the classroom. Lora turned to look at the woman, "happy birthday." The professor said, a light smile on her lips as she looked at the girl she considered the daughter she never had.

Loralie smiled back at the woman, "thank you Minnie," she said, hesitating before turning and running through the corridors to the common room.

☾ ° . • ° . • ° .

"Remus you beautiful boy you're about to love me more than Rebecca Scamander!" Loralie called stepping through the portrait hole and running through the short hall into the common room.